2018 Yankees

Severino was on fire but then inexplicably lost it in the 4th. Kudos to Boone for the quick hook. HR by Judge was HUGE. You can't strut out 6 or 7 pitchers of mediocre quality and expect all of them to be on. That being said .... BAD defense. We gave up too many outs. Yankees need to work on fundamentals. Now onto Boston. Their starting pitching is a bunch of pussies who can't step up in pressure situations. Porcello, Price and Sale have a combined postseason record of 0-11. I want to destroy them and watch them cry in the dugout. I know ... I am not a nice guy.

Oakland worries me more than Boston. Boone is in an impossible situation unless he wins. Im sure it wasn't his choice to pick Severino, that came from up above with all the analytics. They have been sloppy last month and very unpredictable, you don't know what team will show up. Stadium should be rocking!!
I think you would be the only one to say that.

Severino was on fire but then inexplicably lost it in the 4th. Kudos to Boone for the quick hook. HR by Judge was HUGE. You can't strut out 6 or 7 pitchers of mediocre quality and expect all of them to be on. That being said .... BAD defense. We gave up too many outs. Yankees need to work on fundamentals. Now onto Boston. Their starting pitching is a bunch of pussies who can't step up in pressure situations. Porcello, Price and Sale have a combined postseason record of 0-11. I want to destroy them and watch them cry in the dugout. I know ... I am not a nice guy.
We know you are not a nice guy...lol..
Sevy should have gotten an ovation.... Yanks always kill Price. Should be a great series. Just as a baseball fan, I wanted this series.

Nice win by the Yankees last night. I don't know I wasn't to impressed with Severino having walked 4 in 4 innings. LISteve, I wasn't aware of the top 3 Redsox pitchers having a combined 0 - 11 post season record. This is a different Redsox team and their offensive weapons should make for an interesting series. Like lightweight as a baseball fan this was the series I was rooting for. I just don't think this Yankee team is good enough to go all the way this year. They certainly own David Price and Chris Sale hasn't pitched at least 7 innings since mid-July. I would give a slight edge to the Yankees for this series, but I will be rooting for the Redsox.

He was pitching as if a reliever ! Gave it all and was awesome

I think Cleveland is going to WAX Houston, and could be the team that gets into the WS from the AL. Of course I want the Yankees, but IDK, something just not there with them when I watch. IDK, maybe just a spoiled Yankee fan that wants total domination. They just make a lot of mental errors, unlike teams from the past.

I really don't need to see Britton in a game rest of the year, he sux!

I think Cleveland is going to WAX Houston, and could be the team that gets into the WS from the AL. Of course I want the Yankees, but IDK, something just not there with them when I watch. IDK, maybe just a spoiled Yankee fan that wants total domination. They just make a lot of mental errors, unlike teams from the past.

Don't forget. We have two rookies in the infield .
Britton does suck. I hope they don't resign him.

I agree on your thoughts of Cleveland going to the world series, probably winning it all. I disagree with your thoughts about Houston, I think this will be a pretty good series.

As a yankee fan I still think Boston is a better team
I agree , but the better team doesnt alway win. The way I feel its 50/50 but gun to my head, for some reason, I would say Yanks win it.

You are a spoiled Yankee fan, but for good reason I would say.