2018 Mets

It will stay a mess as long as the Wilpons own that team.
Maybe Mlb should make them sell.
But they do spend money. They just spend money on the wrong players. Look at their pay roll. They should be competitive. Plus, it not just about spending money, or the Yanks and or the Dodgers would win every year.

The Mets have three huge problems....

1) never in my life have I ever seen a team half way through the season and have as many as 3 players in their line up batting under .200. That’s just fucking horrendous.... I saw a score card that read Reyes .159, Bautista .189 and Plewecki .185....

2) because their so horrible, why should guys like Thor and Caspedes come back... Really!! A sprained fucking finger you 6’5 faggit!! Sandy Koufax was literally falling to pieces and hurling fastballs like a monster.. .......
Pussy....

3) because the first two are so bad , it hides the disappointment of guys like Conforto , Frazier , and Bruce.... who all have big drop off since last year....

The End result is that it will Tarnish Jacob Degroms career... He’s been on the team for 5 years and only has 50 wins!!! Career 2.75 era and has only 50 wins!! If he were a yankee, they’re be talking about how he’s well on his way to having his monument put up, and making it to the hall. He’d probably have close to 85-90 wins if he played those five years with the yanks.... He’s having a cy young year, but won’t get it. Because he only has 5 wins...

Team is a joke.....

The only exciting thing in Queens Is the doll house and the amps on 40th rd. :)

They will probably trade away their best pitchers for a bunch of crap.
Nobody cares anymore.
The fans should boycott.

Just don't jump on the Yankees train.

Go for what?
You think they still have a shot at the playoffs?
NO. I dont. But not even at the alstar break yet, a team can think a trade or 2, get healthy, and go for a wild card. Not the way i think, but I can see them thinking that.

1) never in my life have I ever seen a team half way through the season and have as many as 3 players in their line up batting under .200. That’s just fucking horrendous.... I saw a score card that read Reyes .159, Bautista .189 and Plewecki .185....

2) because their so horrible, why should guys like Thor and Caspedes come back... Really!! A sprained fucking finger you 6’5 faggit!! Sandy Koufax was literally falling to pieces and hurling fastballs like a monster.. .......
Pussy....

3) because the first two are so bad , it hides the disappointment of guys like Conforto , Frazier , and Bruce.... who all have big drop off since last year....

The End result is that it will Tarnish Jacob Degroms career... He’s been on the team for 5 years and only has 50 wins!!! Career 2.75 era and has only 50 wins!! If he were a yankee, they’re be talking about how he’s well on his way to having his monument put up, and making it to the hall. He’d probably have close to 85-90 wins if he played those five years with the yanks.... He’s having a cy young year, but won’t get it. Because he only has 5 wins...

Team is a joke.....
Would not argue anything you said.

Go for what?
You think they still have a shot at the playoffs?
NO. I dont. But not even at the alstar break yet, a team can think a trade or 2, get healthy, and go for a wild card. Not the way i think, but I can see them thinking that.

Pussy....

Team is a joke.....
Would not argue anything you said.
The only exciting thing in Queens Is the doll house and the amps on 40th rd. :)

They will probably trade away their best pitchers for a bunch of crap.
Nobody cares anymore.
The fans should boycott.

Just don't jump on the Yankees train.
Spoken like a true Yankee fan

Taking the opener from the Yankees by holding them off was great. Tonight was almost even better, because of the way they got to the bullpen and battled back. If the bullpen would have held up for us, maybe we would have won tonight, too. Or maybe if denDekker had caught one of those three balls out there. I miss Juan in center.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Mets at least showing some balls making that run in the ninth but remember when Chapman was in all they had to do was stand there.