2018 Mets

They were talking Andujar and Realmutto to the Mets. I dont want to get rid of Thor, but you get, 2 starters? Probably the best catcher in baseball plus Andujar? You have to think about it. But I rather sign a Free agent Catcher. There are a few out there.

There has been so much speculation about this trade. I think it's just the beat reporters trying to drum up interest in their copy. Remember, sportswriters used to only write a story or two for their daily paper. Maybe an extra one if the paper had a late edition. Now it's a 24/7 newscycle. And it's all about the money, which in this case is views. So the more provocative copy they write, the more views they get.

Yesterday Calloway said that Frazier is our third baseman period and McNeil will be basically a utility player.. .. what stat chart is he looking at ? Third base is McNeils natural position.. hes young and was on fire last year. He should trade Frazier for anything we can get and give Third to McNeil. Calloways a happy Idiot. Give Wally the job as Manager.
I dont want Noah gone either... keep the core rotation... pick up a solid # 4 or 5 .