2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

A better option at TE would be nice. Uzomah and Conklin don't cut it.
You don't think they're capable with a legit QB? Rodgers made Mercedes Lewis and that white boy Tonyan relevant when needed. Thats the thing that excites me about Rodgers coming here, he makes everyone better. All their offensive pieces just got better. He is one of the most accurate passing QB's in history of the NFL. Mike White, Joe Flacco, and Zach Wilson were throwing the offense passes last year......salivating.

Rodgers saying all the right things so far. Not acting like a Diva or something.
I just think he is going to love NY and take everything in.
He seems so happy so far
Let's see how much he likes it after the first loss. Lol. But he has been around a long time and NY media isn't what it used to be cause thanks to internet everything is now "national media".

So apparently the Jets are going to sign Randall Cobb to a one year deal. I know Rodgers said he didn't give the Jets a list of GB players to sign for him to come here, but all the rumored names do now seem to be on the team lol. If it gets us to the Super Bowl it will be worth it.

So apparently the Jets are going to sign Randall Cobb to a one year deal. I know Rodgers said he didn't give the Jets a list of GB players to sign for him to come here, but all the rumored names do now seem to be on the team lol. If it gets us to the Super Bowl it will be worth it.
Randall Cobb is his security blanket. Like Linus from the Peanuts