2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Have to look into this, but supposedly there is a minimum games played clause in the deal with Green Bay. If his Achilles is blown out, Rodgers won't meet the minimum and the Jets get their 1st round pick back

Have to look into this, but supposedly there is a minimum games played clause in the deal with Green Bay. If his Achilles is blown out, Rodgers won't meet the minimum and the Jets get their 1st round pick back
I believe that’s the case, but nobody cares about that today. That’s for when they’re eliminated from the playoffs and the off-season.

With their defense and running game, they're still going to be a tough out going forward. Now two questions: will the team rally around Zach (I think they do) and who will they sign as his backup? Nick Foles? Carson Wentz? Matt Robinson (hey, it worked once before!)?

It really is brutal how after 1 series there season is in doubt. I legit am stunned, but Im also not surprised. This is typical Jets. If they didn't have bad luck they would have no luck smh. The irony in all of this is how it played out with the trade drama, the off season , hard knocks. Rodgers was the main focus and in one sequence we are left with Zach Wilson - Who looked terrible btw.

Get ready for the Joe Flacco and Carson Wentz rumors.

With their defense and running game, they're still going to be a tough out going forward. Now two questions: will the team rally around Zach (I think they do) and who will they sign as his backup? Nick Foles? Carson Wentz? Matt Robinson (hey, it worked once before!)?
This is a quarterback driven league Wilson is an interception waiting to happen. J-E-T-S.. Done ,Done,Done.