2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Defense played like they're jocks straps were on fire! Or are the Titans that bad?
Either way, good showing by Wilson, had more time to throw and it proved solid results.
Crowder definitely stretches the field, but where was Mims? Non existent in this game.
At least we won't be winless, i think the defense did step up, love the throws Wilson made on the move, feel the jury still out on OC Mike LaFleur esp in that first half. Not going to focus on the positive of the win today and maybe this is the beginning of momentum they can build on. And yeah, where the hell was Mims?!?

At least we won't be winless, i think the defense did step up, love the throws Wilson made on the move, feel the jury still out on OC Mike LaFleur esp in that first half. Not going to focus on the positive of the win today and maybe this is the beginning of momentum they can build on. And yeah, where the hell was Mims?!?
A lot of the throws Wilson made were on the move, whether designed that way or not. To succeed in the league consistently you have to be a pocket passer, and be comfortable in the pocket. Now, he may not be bc he doesn't get the best protection. But those throws on the move to me seem a little too gimmicky. The percentage of him constantly making those type of throws I think would decrease as the league figures him out. He has to learn to stay in the pocket more. He's not Lamar Jackson, very few of those types truly make it in the NFL for more than a few years.

A lot of the throws Wilson made were on the move, whether designed that way or not. To succeed in the league consistently you have to be a pocket passer, and be comfortable in the pocket. Now, he may not be bc he doesn't get the best protection. But those throws on the move to me seem a little too gimmicky. The percentage of him constantly making those type of throws I think would decrease as the league figures him out. He has to learn to stay in the pocket more. He's not Lamar Jackson, very few of those types truly make it in the NFL for more than a few years.
100% agree, I feel if he had an O line like Dallas, i think he could show why he was the second pick in the Draft. Def can't keep making those throws all the time for sure, not if you want the long term success. Here's hoping the win just motivates both the offense and defense to keep doing better and they can beat the Falcons next Sunday. I think that's doable as Falcons are also 1-3.

Zack bounced quite a few, and overthrew a few times. When he corrects those errors, more first downs will come. He reminds me somewhat of Russell Wilson. I think he needs to move around to get his sight lines. He has to scramble by necessity usually to avoid sacks.

Zack bounced quite a few, and overthrew a few times. When he corrects those errors, more first downs will come. He reminds me somewhat of Russell Wilson. I think he needs to move around to get his sight lines. He has to scramble by necessity usually to avoid sacks.
Rookies need to chance it develop usually they wait behind a vet to learn a system and get up to nfl speed

Zack is getting on the job training, and no understudying. He is a pretty good scrambler, and he better be, because he is not getting much time to sit back there. A few times, while watching the game, I thought he needed to learn better when to throw the ball away. I hope he learns to do this to avoid INTs.

Offense and defense were both terrible, very little positives today. Ryan liked like he had all the time in the world since no pass rush and no QB pressure whatsoever, and we made Pitts look like a friggin scoring superstar after 4 weeks of so-so play from him playing other teams. Yeah bad enough they lost the way they did, I had to get up early in a Sunday to see it too.

I put this loss on the receiving core. Nobody got open or held onto the ball. Wilson had decent protection, just got nothing going on offense.
Mims, 1 play only and it was a big 3rd down reception for 27 yards, then he is not seen again. I think its BS that they still punishing this kid.

At least no major injuries, but so hard and frustrating to watch.

Bad football and fantasy day overall for me.

What a joke of a team.
Historically bad defense, I can't believe what I watch when they play. I think they have averaged giving up 41 points a game the last 4 games. I hope these are just severe growing pains, but I don't see much talent when I am watching. A lot of these picks Douglas has made are either hurt or really bad players.

We are Jet fans. We can suffer the torture of watching them year after year, and keep coming back for more.

I have to admit, I was giddy for a few days after the Mike White 400 yard etc. game.

Sobered up now for sure.

One bright spot is Mike Carter the rookie RB. Seems to get 4-5 yards every time he has ball, and catches some passes too. He hasn't fumbled(that I can remember), and gets a lot of usage.