2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Maccagnan was a nitemare in terms of talent evaluation, remember this is the guy who drafted Hockenberg with a 2nd rounder!!!
Douglas has legit had to start over, great OL are not easy to find. We were in on Thuney but he went to KC, can you blame him?

Have to hope that Becton and Vera-Tucker become solid bookends, overpay for a stud C or interior guy in free agency and its the start of something solid. A guy like Wilson or Carter have NO SHOT unless that O-Line gets straightened out. If you can't pass protect and give the QB time in todays NFL, you have almost no shot.
Like you said, get another online or center next gr in free agency, remember, we have a lot of draft capital next year also. The future is bright.

Maccagnan was a nitemare in terms of talent evaluation, remember this is the guy who drafted Hockenberg with a 2nd rounder!!!
Douglas has legit had to start over, great OL are not easy to find. We were in on Thuney but he went to KC, can you blame him?

Have to hope that Becton and Vera-Tucker become solid bookends, overpay for a stud C or interior guy in free agency and its the start of something solid. A guy like Wilson or Carter have NO SHOT unless that O-Line gets straightened out. If you can't pass protect and give the QB time in todays NFL, you have almost no shot.
So true, and omg yeah i try not to remember the Maccagnan era and the shit he dumped on us that took years to clean off.

Yeah i was hoping against hope during free agency to sign Thuney but can't blame him for going somewhere he can actually win a Super Bowl ring now then be on a rebuilding team.

Being a Jets fan all these years has affected me. Just a sunken feeling enduring all the bad games. Boohoo for me. However the fantasy is going to Super Bowl, with all the extras on top of it, and seeing a great team. Maybe we'll get there bros, just maybe.

So at this point Mims needs to be on the field. I mean the number of drops from our WRs was embarrassing and they all weren't Wilson's fault. Maybe he's an arrogant millennial prick but he can't do any worse than what's out there playing now. And it would be great if the O-line just showed any signs of life instead of rolling over as they have so far. I wasn't expecting a win, I know it's a young team with a new QB and coach but at least just compete. I mean for crying out loud they are supposed to be football players.

So at this point Mims needs to be on the field. I mean the number of drops from our WRs was embarrassing and they all weren't Wilson's fault. Maybe he's an arrogant millennial prick but he can't do any worse than what's out there playing now. And it would be great if the O-line just showed any signs of life instead of rolling over as they have so far. I wasn't expecting a win, I know it's a young team with a new QB and coach but at least just compete. I mean for crying out loud they are supposed to be football players.
I agree, lets see what he's (Mims) got. Who cares he doesn't know all his routes, at this point we need big guys getting open and HOLDING onto the ball.

Again, Wilson being out there so late in a game, as a franchise pick makes no sense to me. They had nothing today, didn't move the ball at all.

It's going to be a LONG season! They may not win 2 games after what I have seen in the first 3 games.

I agree, lets see what he's (Mims) got. Who cares he doesn't know all his routes, at this point we need big guys getting open and HOLDING onto the ball.

Again, Wilson being out there so late in a game, as a franchise pick makes no sense to me. They had nothing today, didn't move the ball at all.

It's going to be a LONG season! They may not win 2 games after what I have seen in the first 3 games.
So if Seattle keeps losing and the way we keep playing, and I use the word "playing" loosely, we could get two high first round picks. So O-Line and cornerbacks has to be it it for those picks right?

So if Seattle keeps losing and the way we keep playing, and I use the word "playing" loosely, we could get two high first round picks. So O-Line and cornerbacks has to be it it for those picks right?
Thats a good point about Seattle.

I would have to think O-Line and Secondary. If nothing ELITE is there maybe trade back for a few more picks. Possibly might need a LB and RB as well, not a good idea to pick either in round 1 but possible later on.

Then sign a stud WR, Allen Robinson

After 3 games, we are talking about our draft picks.... lol.. Not a good sign... I am not a bit discouraged yet, however.
I'm trying not to be discouraged, again i know this is a new QB and head coach who's never been a head coach and you got a couple of college guys like Moore and Carter and AVT and you have pros like Davis but on a new team so new system, I get that. Don't expect a win but just be competitive, look like you belong on a pro football field and not sure I saw that exactly yesterday. Actually yesterday's game was worse than last week's Patriots game.

I hope they figure it all out at some point in this season. There really is too good of a talent base to not come out with something positive this season.

I'm trying not to be discouraged, again i know this is a new QB and head coach who's never been a head coach and you got a couple of college guys like Moore and Carter and AVT and you have pros like Davis but on a new team so new system, I get that. Don't expect a win but just be competitive, look like you belong on a pro football field and not sure I saw that exactly yesterday. Actually yesterday's game was worse than last week's Patriots game.

I hope they figure it all out at some point in this season. There really is too good of a talent base to not come out with something positive this season.
I hear you. I do believe it will get better as we go forward, but yea, this was bad. Not Zack fault however, they can block or catch. . Not disagreeing with you either.

I hear you. I do believe it will get better as we go forward, but yea, this was bad. Not Zack fault however, they can block or catch. . Not disagreeing with you either.
The ball to Davis at the goal line has to be caught. The delay of game penalty after that to nix the field goal can't happen. The latter is having a green coach and QB.

I was optimistic going into the season for 4-6 wins, I can't see it with the schedule and what I have seen the first three games. They have actually gotten worse as the season has gone on. Haven't been able to sustain any run game.

Now Moore is out with a concussion.

Broncos were devouring our O-Line men like Pac-Man dots. Not competitive at all on both sides of the ball.

Jets fans should be very happy with this win, even if the game felt like it could've ended about a half dozen times before it did. The defense played above and beyond themselves and Wilson showed you what he's capable of.

My Dolphins, on the other hand...