2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

How is it possible that my Giants did a lot more this week than the jets did with no cap space.
I feel your guys pain.
Its unbelievable how inept the Jets are. What I can't fathom is the OL was AWFUL last year, I mean disgraceful. 75 million in cap space and not 1 upgrade to that same AWFUL OL. I am starting to wonder if Douglas is too conservative.

How is it possible that my Giants did a lot more this week than the jets did with no cap space.
I feel your guys pain.
Jets signed plenty. Also, Giants obviously over payed for both guys but you can do that if the QB is not getting paid yet. WR cant stay on the field, so cant say its a good or great signing for 2 yrs. I like the Giants, and I like the signings, but they are wait and see and they are taking a chance on both. Lets hope Williams keeps getting better because he was a bust on the Jets, although they had no one to teach him.

Jets signed plenty. Also, Giants obviously over payed for both guys but you can do that if the QB is not getting paid yet. WR cant stay on the field, so cant say its a good or great signing for 2 yrs. I like the Giants, and I like the signings, but they are wait and see and they are taking a chance on both. Lets hope Williams keeps getting better because he was a bust on the Jets, although they had no one to teach him.
The jets should have gotten some O line help. I was hoping they would have done more.

At least with some help we can now see if Jones is a bust or not.

How do the Giants sign Adoree Jackson over the Jets? It's such a glaring need to have a number 1 CB in the secondary. I know I sound like a broken record, but seriously! Solid DB's don't grow on trees, Milner, Trumaine, Kyle Wilson, to name a few of the all stars we have signed or selected recently.

ZERO chance Jets are trading for Watson with all these allegations surrounding him. Where there is smoke there is fire, no way 15 women all came out at same time to frame this guy. So its Wilson or Darnold next year, and if its the latter, he needs more legit weapons and an improved O Line.

How do the Giants sign Adoree Jackson over the Jets? It's such a glaring need to have a number 1 CB in the secondary. I know I sound like a broken record, but seriously! Solid DB's don't grow on trees, Milner, Trumaine, Kyle Wilson, to name a few of the all stars we have signed or selected recently.

ZERO chance Jets are trading for Watson with all these allegations surrounding him. Where there is smoke there is fire, no way 15 women all came out at same time to frame this guy. So its Wilson or Darnold next year, and if its the latter, he needs more legit weapons and an improved O Line.
Maybe they draft surtain with 2 nd pick

For some reason, I am thinking they stick with darnold, trade back which would make sense, maybe trade back twice and get a haul. They can trade back to 4, then again to like 6 to 8, and still get a big time player. I am a very positive person but it that happens, you know Darnold turns into just a good QB, ( Andy Dalton ) and Zack Wilson turns into Aaron Rodgers.

Flacco will probably be QB after a few games after Darnold gets injured. Usual Jet sickness, is QB asked to do too much, either gets picked off or pummeled.