2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

So we signed Tevin Coleman. Good signing that didn't cost a lot but his injury history gives me a lot of concern. I think we have had some sound FA signings but I would be lying if I said this free agency went as I thought it would have gone. Still optimistic and I know we still have the draft so we'll see how this goes. Oh and I'm all for us picking Wilson at 2nd.

So we signed Tevin Coleman. Good signing that didn't cost a lot but his injury history gives me a lot of concern. I think we have had some sound FA signings but I would be lying if I said this free agency went as I thought it would have gone. Still optimistic and I know we still have the draft so we'll see how this goes. Oh and I'm all for us picking Wilson at 2nd.
If they end up keeping Darnold, Douglas should trade that pick for a haul. We have SO many holes to fill - O-Line,DB,LB,RB,WR - I thought they would have addressed more of the holes via free agency but they signed depth really sans, Lawson and Davis.

I am sure they're a few teams salivating over the idea of Drafting Wilson. He played a cream puff schedule in a weak conference. Let someone else over pay and draft him. Of course this is all predicated on them keeping Darnold, they trade him then I guess you have to take Wilson.

Who Knows, its the JETS.

If they end up keeping Darnold, Douglas should trade that pick for a haul. We have SO many holes to fill - O-Line,DB,LB,RB,WR - I thought they would have addressed more of the holes via free agency but they signed depth really sans, Lawson and Davis.

I am sure they're a few teams salivating over the idea of Drafting Wilson. He played a cream puff schedule in a weak conference. Let someone else over pay and draft him. Of course this is all predicated on them keeping Darnold, they trade him then I guess you have to take Wilson.

Who Knows, its the JETS.
I saw an interview with Chris Simms. He thinks Wilson may be a better pro QB than Lawrence

No opinions on the compensation we got for Darnold?
LW - You must be happy, looks like Wilson to the Jets is a lock.
2 first rounder / 2 second rounders this year and next is nice. 6th round picks don't excite me, I think it was fair based on not many teams needing a QB. Its all on Douglas now, but putting Wilson behind the same O-Line as last year doesn't seem like a recipe for success in 2021 season.

No opinions on the compensation we got for Darnold?
LW - You must be happy, looks like Wilson to the Jets is a lock.
2 first rounder / 2 second rounders this year and next is nice. 6th round picks don't excite me, I think it was fair based on not many teams needing a QB. Its all on Douglas now, but putting Wilson behind the same O-Line as last year doesn't seem like a recipe for success in 2021 season.
I am happy. New era.

The fact they got a 2nd rounder for darnold is amazing. I like darnold, he was given no help. But his record and stats did not warrant a 2nd rounder and the two other draft picks that got along with it.

The fact they got a 2nd rounder for darnold is amazing. I like darnold, he was given no help. But his record and stats did not warrant a 2nd rounder and the two other draft picks that got along with it.
They also save around 10 million by moving on.
Not that they will spend it on any quality Free Agents

Gut tells me Darnold flourishes in Carolina, just because its the Jets.

They have done NOTHING to improve that O-Line. Can't see Wilson being any better than Darnold behind the same O-Line.

I am not a fan of Wilson, I hope I am wrong. Just don't see it with him.
I like the Tucker pick, OL is starting to come together.

Ojulari or Samuel would be nice in 2nd round - If Douglas doesn't trade that pick for one later on in round 2 and a 3rd rounder.

I like that RB Carter on NC.

Still so many holes to fill.