2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Pederson seems like a dick in the same way Bill O'Brien was to me. Just loud and obnoxious. Trying to be the smartest guy in the room. When an HC has to have control and call plays of whatever their background is, it's not a long tenure, USUALLY. Of course there are exceptions. But when the HC isn't paying attention to all 3 phases of the game, it usually is not good. Just my opinion

Pederson seems like a dick in the same way Bill O'Brien was to me. Just loud and obnoxious. Trying to be the smartest guy in the room. When an HC has to have control and call plays of whatever their background is, it's not a long tenure, USUALLY. Of course there are exceptions. But when the HC isn't paying attention to all 3 phases of the game, it usually is not good. Just my opinion
Im not saying I want him. and if you are right, he doesnt control all 3 units, I wouldnt want him, but he won a SB , without his starting QB, without his starting middle linebacker, and without a starting O-lineman.

LOVE the hire of Salah! Fiery and energetic coach that players say they love playing for. This is the hire we needed, a no nonsense, won't accept losing type of attitude and approach. Hoping he can unlock the inner beast of Q.Williams and get CJ Mosely to buy in and be that terror he was with Ravens.

Could be "that guy" we needed since Parcells.

LOVE the hire of Salah! Fiery and energetic coach that players say they love playing for. This is the hire we needed, a no nonsense, won't accept losing type of attitude and approach. Hoping he can unlock the inner beast of Q.Williams and get CJ Mosely to buy in and be that terror he was with Ravens.

Could be "that guy" we needed since Parcells.
I agree. Great hire. You cant find anything negative about the guy no matter how much you try to find it. Plus he brings an OC with him.

I always thought that Richie Kotite had the best quotes.
" I thought the Defense was swarming to the ball.'

I'm not a Jet fan. But if they can make a deal for Watson that's not ridiculous. They should..
There will be 25 teams calling about Watson. He gets to pick where he goes if they trade him. Still dont think he will be traded.

He can only go to a place that has the cap space.
I think he's gone. Houston is a big shit show and they don't have many draft pics to fix that mess.
I'm Thinking he ends up in Miami or with the Jets.
With that no trade clause, he gets to choose. I agree with you, but with the Jets luck, he goes to Miami. I can see it now however. He goes to the Pats. Not sure how, but

Jets have most cap space and draft capital. If they REALLY want him, he is a JET. I am just torn over losing all the potential picks, I get it he is a stud, but we have so many holes to fill. Its a very interesting situation, JETS haven't had a stud QB since Namath. O'Brien and Sanchez were serviceable. No doubting Watson is a beast, does Fuller(Free Agent) come with if he gets traded to Jets? We need a stud WR.

I agree. Who will he play with? I guess you have to do it. Jets have a lot of cap space, although a few teams have more. Jags have a lot more.
I see him picking the Jets over the Jags. It's a better market.
Besides I think Jax is looking to build though the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised in Lawrence fell to the Jets.
That would make things interesting.

I see him picking the Jets over the Jags. It's a better market.
Besides I think Jax is looking to build though the draft.

I wouldn't be surprised in Lawrence fell to the Jets.
That would make things interesting.
There is NO way Lawrence drops. NO Way. I didnt mean Watson would pick the Jags, Nine mentioned the Jets had the most Cap space. The Jets have a lot, but Jags have the most. There might even be one or two others that have more cap space.

In terms of desirable places to play I would guess Watson would choose NY over any other city. Regardless of the cap space, Jets have a ton and THE MOST draft capital in terms of picks. Watson is theirs if they choose to make the right offer. Watson also has a NO TRADE clause so he could really help the JETS out by demanding only to be traded to NY, that way we don't overpay in draft picks.

Its all positive in my opinion, plus this guy Salah seems legit. Everyone crushing on him, I have to reel in my optimism, because as we all know it's the JETS.