2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Rex was a total donkey, hoof in mouth, donkey-saurus.

Now, my issue is tonights game, last thing we need to do is win. Wouldn't it just be perfect if the pats up ended us and put that number 1 pick in peril. That would be a fucking come full circle 20 years after Bele-Cheat bounced and left us high and dry for New England.

So this will be a very interesting and important off season for the Jet.
Who will be the next Head Coach?
Who will be the QB next year.
I'm not a Jet fan but I like Darnold. I'd trade down and stock up on picks.
They need too many pieces just like my Giants.
I think Eric Bieniemy would be a good choice. But I like what the giants did by hiring a special teams guy and let his OC and DC call plays. Judge just manages the game. Less delays and miss communication.
Who ever comes in is walking into a mess.
They have 9 picks 5 in the first 3 rounds. I can see someone looking to move up. For Justin Fields. That's if Lawrence comes out. I'm sure he will now that Jax has the first pick..

Who knows what they do. It's the Jets. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept Gase.

So this will be a very interesting and important off season for the Jet.
Who will be the next Head Coach?
Who will be the QB next year.
At this point, they need to keep darnold and either pick a lineman or WR at #2 or trade the fuck out and hoard picks like an old lady with cats.
Eric Biememy looks good on paper. But how much play calling is actually being done by him? That's Andy Reid. Allegedly Eric gives Andy 3 plays and Andy calls it from the three.
I hope they go offensive minded either way. I didn't want Gase. Somehow the jets even fucked up the HC search, cause teams that fired their HC can already start video interviewing candidates before the seasons end. So the jets are already playing catch up next Monday

Go Jets

Gase is a goner. The Johnson Bros need to stop having the GM and HC report to them separately. They've had this system in place for years and it obviously doesn't work, they're just too dumb to realize it.
They need a truly offensive minded coach that can groom a young QB. I think Eric Bienemy (OC in KC) would be a great pick. They also desperately need help on the O line.
Having said all that, Gase will be back next year and they will draft exclusively defensive players the first 4 rounds because, Jets

Gase is a goner. The Johnson Bros need to stop having the GM and HC report to them separately. They've had this system in place for years and it obviously doesn't work, they're just too dumb to realize it.
They need a truly offensive minded coach that can groom a young QB. I think Eric Bienemy (OC in KC) would be a great pick. They also desperately need help on the O line.
Having said all that, Gase will be back next year and they will draft exclusively defensive players the first 4 rounds because, Jets
Gase will not be back

This will be some off season for them. Good draft picks plus load of money to spend, and what to do at QB. Unfortunately I think we need a QB. Even yesterday, when he was not pressured, over throwing, another 2 pick day, Tis GM, and new coach deserve to start with their own QB. Maybe we can get a second round pick for Darnold? I still think darnold can be good.

This will be some off season for them. Good draft picks plus load of money to spend, and what to do at QB. Unfortunately I think we need a QB. Even yesterday, when he was not pressured, over throwing, another 2 pick day, Tis GM, and new coach deserve to start with their own QB. Maybe we can get a second round pick for Darnold? I still think darnold can be good.
I think the Colts would be a great spot for Darnold.

Unfortunately for the jets.
There are more attractive head coach options this year.
Like the Chargers and The jags
Even the Texans are a more attractive spot than the Jets.
Hopefully they get a good leader

I think the Colts would be a great spot for Darnold.

Unfortunately for the jets.
There are more attractive head coach options this year.
Like the Chargers and The jags
Even the Texans are a more attractive spot than the Jets.
Hopefully they get a good leader
I think the jags are a bigger shit show than the jets, and that's some big shoes to fill!!

Jags have had top draft picks refusing to play and forcing trades for years. That owner is cheap. The jets only had people forcing trades this year, and that was cause coaching. I'm not sure trevor lawrence is all that either.