2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Last year anyway, I thought Bell gave a good effort and showed decent attitude. Jets are short of talent, and coaching sucks. Jets and their fans are cursed. Looks likely to never see them in Super Bowl while I am still around.

After they tank the season for Trevor Lawrence.
Darnold will move on and have a great Career.
Lawrence will suck because they never seem to get a good group of of guys that can catch a ball. Other than Decker and Marshall, but that didn't last long.

Play like a bitch, act like a punk ass bitch, get yourself released, and then get signed by a super bowl contender. So now Bell will be in mix for a ring, or at worst a deep run in playoffs. Can't deny it, on paper is a great landing spot for a pass catching back with a qb like Mahomes.

Fucking Jets!

Play like a bitch, act like a punk ass bitch, get yourself released, and then get signed by a super bowl contender. So now Bell will be in mix for a ring, or at worst a deep run in playoffs. Can't deny it, on paper is a great landing spot for a pass catching back with a qb like Mahomes.

Fucking Jets!
I wouldn't say he played like a bitch. Definitely acted like one though, but that is every player in this generation. They never used him incorrectly. Probably top 5 receiving RB in last 20 years and gase never splits home out wide last year. Gase would of fucked up using Bell if Gase had Bell in his prime. I rather see Gase force feed the ball to the rookie than Gore, who is old and slow. Gase is a cancer, need to cut out a cancer.

You guys have had some bad head coaches from joe walton to rich kotite to Gase.
Except for Parcells and Belichick for that brief period of hope, it has been abysmal.

Time to boycott these losers
Well, any other game deserves a boycott except being beat by the Chiefs. Technically, the game did not have to be played.

Except for Parcells and Belichick for that brief period of hope, it has been abysmal.
...sorry, and that very robust 2010 season with Rex where they beat the Patriots for the division. (Go Jets)

Well, any other game deserves a boycott except being beat by the Chiefs. Technically, the game did not have to be played.

...sorry, and that very robust 2010 season with Rex where they beat the Patriots for the division. (Go Jets)
Rex got a raw deal. they dumped salary, stuck him with shitty qbs then fired him for losing.