2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

I always wanted/hoped Bill Cowher would be their coach at some point. Would love to see his ass kicking no bullshit approach here in NY.
It's been a bunch of pillow biting subs or Rex Ryan, who got lucky as shit, because he couldn't coach an offense to save his life.

But Cowher ALWAYS to me brought instant respect. You played hard for that guy or he put his foot in your ass and you were gone. You wanted to play hard for that guy. A Curtis Martin type of warrior that just coached hard and always produced. A fan can dream.....

As a patriots fan I’ll never understand why teams hire HC that didn’t accomplish anything with the team that JUST fired them. Like there was a clear reason he got the boot in the first place. I hate how the league is going towards these unexperienced young coaches too. gace should be fired ASAP maybe the jets should look to experienced college coach’s next? Throw a blank check at Saban maybe?
And as a Pats fan? Dont you remember Belichek? He failed miserably with the Browns.

Anyone catch the Gase interview the other day ? Does he really hate Bell that much? I am not a huge Bell fan, but the guy played in 15/16 games behind a putrid line. You can't trade him and get any value for him if you keep thrashing him publicly. Does Gase get that? I think he is an awful coach, I don't care they finished 7-9 / strong. I rather they finish 3-13 and get a better pick. I hope this new GM has a real plan in place because no matter what this is yet another rebuild. Team won't be competitive for at least 2 more years.

Reports are Jets want to resign Robbie Anderson to a contract worth 12-15 million annually SMH!
O-Line needs to be upgraded or Darnold won't be able to get anyone the ball.

What a mess

Reports are Jets want to resign Robbie Anderson to a contract worth 12-15 million annually SMH!
O-Line needs to be upgraded or Darnold won't be able to get anyone the ball.

What a mess
Obviously that report was fake news. Jets were never going to give him more than maybe 8 million for one year.

Anyone upset at Anderson not resigning? We aint going anywhere in next two years, so for me its no big loss.

Do we draft an OL, DE, or what? Can't fathom taking a WR at 11.

Whats your thoughts??