"19 pregnant and sexy" AND the other CL PRegnant girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinT said:
EXACTLY.

Without conceding that Angel and I engaged in any of the activity mentioned by this poster, if it did happen it happened in the context of a caring, even loving relationship in which she was in no danger at any time.

Nothing says LOVE like a good beating and then pissing on her.

VinT said:
And while we're on SB's post, let me ask publically ask him to stop banning my IP's. Since I first posted he banned three IP's of mine. It's more of an annoyance than anything, since I have access to at least 2000 computers.

This board, as I understand it, is for the discussion of prostitution and related topics. My discussion certainly falls within this realm.

If SB doesn't like what I said he can seek to "correct" them making his own -- this is a marketplace of ideas, right?

People are always accusing Bender of whacking Ip's when it's so not the case. For one, your name is still not banned which is usually Benders first recourse. Whacking ip's especially aol and dial ups often takes several innocents with you and is often easy to get around, so it's something Bender only does as a last resort.

VinT said:
Come to my block some time and I'll show you how we did it.

Sullivan, b/w West 3d and Bleecker.

I know some people down there on both sides of the law...... A cop (who tipped me off to one of the asscon busts before it happened), two books and a shark. Wonder if we have mutual friends.

Not True

Ozzy said:
People are always accusing Bender of whacking Ip's when it's so not the case. For one, your name is still not banned which is usually Benders first recourse. Whacking ip's especially aol and dial ups often takes several innocents with you and is often easy to get around, so it's something Bender only does as a last resort.
Not true. My IPs got banned and, now, my first name is banned.

So you do PR for Slinky Sucker. Do you slurp the Slinky Sucker too?

Yeah, That Read Funny to Me After I Posted it Too

Ozzy said:
Nothing says LOVE like a good beating and then pissing on her.
The point is that there was no chance of actual harm happening. The larger point is that, once I learned of the source of her masochism, it was replusive to satisfy it. As it should be repulsive to anyone with a heart.

Big Talk Aside

I didn't start posting here to get in a, ahem, "pissing" match with all of you.

It is clear that, in the real world, on the street, I outclass all of you. So all this back-and-forth is irrelevant.

What's not irrelevant, however, is the idea that this board and other internet portals faciliate the easy (thoughtless, careless, concernless) sexual exploitation of REAL PEOPLE, of women who are daughters, cousins, friends, etc.

It's just too easy.

This Board contributes to the belief, view, subconscious idea that women who hook are just pretty pink holes to fuck.

This is wrong.

VinT.2 said:
I didn't start posting here to get in a, ahem, "pissing" match with all of you.

It is clear that, in the real world, on the street, I outclass all of you. So all this back-and-forth is irrelevant.

What's not irrelevant, however, is the idea that this board and other internet portals faciliate the easy (thoughtless, careless, concernless) sexual exploitation of REAL PEOPLE, of women who are daughters, cousins, friends, etc.

It's just too easy.

This Board contributes to the belief, view, subconscious idea that women who hook are just pretty pink holes to fuck.

This is wrong.
Sanctimonious FH. Where did you meet her in the church? You paid for it first then you got some for free. So, for now you're ahead of the game. I'm sure there'll be plenty of other confused and conflicted women who need your special protection and TLC. So drink a gallon of beer and go find another one to anoint.....

In the meantime, this girl's open for biz. So now anyone who wants it can take a number and as long as they have the cash in their pockets, a hard fist, and a bladder full of piss they have hopes of ending up as her loser boyfriend.

VinT said:
Fair enough. But then readers of the Board shouldn't operate under the illusion that it is a public board in which people's opinions are expressed freely and without censorship. It would be SB's board in which only his opinions or opinions he agrees with are expressed. Please keep this in mind.
I don't think anyone operates under the delusion that a free and open exchange of ideas occurs on UG.

Its pritty obvious that the site is a silly, failed money-making venture in which posts are deleted and rewritten and posters are banned, at will, to fit the moderator's agenda.

Now excuse me while I switch to another proxy server.

It amazes me how some people think there's no freedom of speech in this country because there are laws that say you can't scream fire in a packed movie theater. Then there are some who do it and then bitch they got arrested for it.

unspeakable things

Ozzy said:
It amazes me how some people think there's no freedom of speech in this country because there are laws that say you can't scream fire in a packed movie theater. Then there are some who do it and then bitch they got arrested for it.
So mentioning an "unapproved" agency on UG ((i.e., one the moderator wasn't successful in shaking down) is tantamount to yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre?

Status
Not open for further replies.