"19 pregnant and sexy" AND the other CL PRegnant girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Again Fool

elliot16 said:
Sanctimonious FH. Where did you meet her in the church? You paid for it first then you got some for free. So, for now you're ahead of the game. I'm sure there'll be plenty of other confused and conflicted women who need your special protection and TLC. So drink a gallon of beer and go find another one to anoint.....

In the meantime, this girl's open for biz. So now anyone who wants it can take a number and as long as they have the cash in their pockets, a hard fist, and a bladder full of piss they have hopes of ending up as her loser boyfriend.
Actually, I met her while writing a college paper on internet prositution.

I don't seek to save anyone. Among other things, I seek to shake, rattle, blast, etc., all of you internet suckas out of your complacency that all this shit is cool.

If you had a sister who sucked cocked and swallowed cum for money how would you fell about it? What about your mother?

Five-O!

Ozzy said:
It amazes me how some people think there's no freedom of speech in this country because there are laws that say you can't scream fire in a packed movie theater. Then there are some who do it and then bitch they got arrested for it.
Must be a cop.

Slinky the Sucker ... I mean Censor?

elliot16 said:
Hey April, it looks like you've got your guess Azz backwards. I don't think it's Angel, it may be someone you barely know....lol.
Hmmm, posts by destruction seem to be getting "disappeared" from the board as soon as they appear.

Though my experience here is limited, I would say this means one of two things: (1) that its either a former associate of the Slinky Sucker who fell form favor; or (2) it is Angel and he wants to silence her for some personal reason.

Hmmm.

Is This a Call Out?

slinkybender said:
20 W. 36th St.
Now, if I were to guess, I would say that this is a set up. So, I would have to be either well-armed or insane to show up there and see what's what. Actually, I'm all of the above, so if you would be so kind as to provide a time and suite/room/name (I'm not going to stand around in the rain) we could finish our dialogue.

slinkybender said:
Remind me what happens when people come here and piss on my LR floor?

Other than you deleting, rewriting or fabricating posts, nothing happens. Offending pissers can continue to browse and post at will and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
elliot16 said:
Hey April, it looks like you've got your guess Azz backwards. I don't think it's Angel, it may be someone you barely know....lol.

My bad. Wrong Azzumption. I Azzure you it was just a wild guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.