"19 pregnant and sexy" AND the other CL PRegnant girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's This Taste?

To bad I never saw Angel so I could have asked Vin how my piss tastes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making that point Oz. Anyone that sees her now can taste mine!

I might also add that you'ld be perpetuating the abuse a young girl suffered years ago at the hands of her father.

It's pretty sick, and sad, which is why I wouldn't do it.

Anyway, for those of you entertaining the thought, know that if you do you'ld be true, TRUE, scumbags, not worth the cost of a pine box, and barely worth the cost of a bullet.

You feel me?

Let me see if I have this correct:

You fucked her
You pissed on her
You beat her

But if anyone else does it, they is a scumbag?

Next season on the Sopranos:

As revenge for killing Silvio, Tony sends copies of Jonny Sack's ads for his carting company to his parents. All the other bosses cower in fear.

VinT said:
You have no idea. Sometimes I wake up in the morning holding her pillow. And I'm no fucking yuppie sap. I did 13 years for pulling triggers. I should have fought more for her. I wonder how many wolves I could disappear before I was caught?
this is some of the dialogue they (wisely) edited out of Sin City

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
slinkybender said:
If people think that I have no clue who they are, and/or that I'm going to put up with shit... they should, as they say "check themselves".
let me take a wild guess......destruction is sub ang?

retired said:
ps. i can't believe anyone still labors under the delusion that i "bottom" to anyone outside of a session. helllllllloooooooooooooo my darlings. look at the facts!
I guess that in that little jailhouse you mistook for a lovenest you were the prison bitch...biattch!!! Did he spoon you like Cutler did to Robson in Oz?

Nahhh, you couldn't be bottoming to your jailbird boyfriend. I guess it just goes to show tha when the princess of disinformation says something isn't so, it must me so....

elliot16 said:
I guess it just goes to show tha when the princess of disinformation says something isn't so, it must me so....
That should read "I guess it just goes to show that when the princess of disinformation says something isn't so, it must be so..."

steamman said:
Let me see if I have this correct:

You fucked her
You pissed on her
You beat her

But if anyone else does it, they is a scumbag?

Next season on the Sopranos:

As revenge for killing Silvio, Tony sends copies of Jonny Sack's ads for his carting company to his parents. All the other bosses cower in fear.
EXACTLY.

At first blush, it appears that my position is hypocritical. When examined closely, however, it is not.

My concern is grounded in the distinction between play-for-play sex (especially with partners met blind over the internet) and ordinary civilian sex. As one of this board's own provider-posters has recognized, submissive prostitution is the most dangerous kind of prostitution a provider can engage in. It is eminently reasonable to draw a line here.

Without conceding that Angel and I engaged in any of the activity mentioned by this poster, if it did happen it happened in the context of a caring, even loving relationship in which she was in no danger at any time.

Probably

April said:
let me take a wild guess......destruction is sub ang?
That would be my guess too.

And while we're on SB's post, let me ask publically ask him to stop banning my IP's. Since I first posted he banned three IP's of mine. It's more of an annoyance than anything, since I have access to at least 2000 computers.

This board, as I understand it, is for the discussion of prostitution and related topics. My discussion certainly falls within this realm.

If SB doesn't like what I said he can seek to "correct" them making his own -- this is a marketplace of ideas, right?

Alternatively, if he thinks something I said is so far out of order as to constitute a gross violation of something or somebody, he could warn me about. What he shouldn't, in fairness, do is ban me outright.

The bottom line is that I'm going to keep posting and everyone id going to read it so, SB, stop annoying me man and join the dialouge.

Not Exactly

Ozzy said:
A hit man running to out a prostitute to her parents..... Whats the world coming to.
Siblings NOT parents.

In a time when traditional familial support systems are not intact or not taken seriously anymore (especially in urban settings), it falls to a person's friends to do the job that families once did -- look out for people and pull their cards when their fucking up.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
I'm beginning to see that it wasnt just Angel's decision to stay in the biz that caused the breakup. Do yourself a favor and get over it and move on.

Dumb Nigger/Cracker Bitch

elliot16 said:
I guess that in that little jailhouse you mistook for a lovenest you were the prison bitch...biattch!!! Did he spoon you like Cutler did to Robson in Oz?.
Come to my block some time and I'll show you how we did it.

Sullivan, b/w West 3d and Bleecker.

Market Place of Slinky's Ideas

Cloud Nine said:
So you're in charge now?

It's slink's board, his rules, his right to do whatever he chooses.
Fair enough. But then readers of the Board shouldn't operate under the illusion that it is a public board in which people's opinions are expressed freely and without censorship. It would be SB's board in which only his opinions or opinions he agrees with are expressed. Please keep this in mind.

Good Advice Brother

Cloud Nine said:
I'm beginning to see that it wasnt just Angel's decision to stay in the biz that caused the breakup. Do yourself a favor and get over it and move on.
That is good advice brother and its the advice I have given myself.

Obviously, there must be more to my agenda than ventilation of my spleen.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Oh goody an agenda.

Let's take a look at the what's on the agenda...

1) Expose Angel's private life to her family.
2) Try my best to ruin Angel's career by making an ass out of myself on UG.
3) Talk big and threaten anyone who disagrees with me or talks bad about Angel.
4) Find where I can get greek in New Jersey.

Huh?

Cloud Nine said:
Oh goody an agenda.

Let's take a look at the what's on the agenda...

1) Expose Angel's private life to her family.
2) Try my best to ruin Angel's career by making an ass out of myself on UG.
3) Talk big and threaten anyone who disagrees with me or talks bad about Angel.
4) Find where I can get greek in New Jersey.
Find Greek in New Jersey? I never quieried about that. I'm not from New Jersey. But I bet a good percentage of you who regularly post on this board are.

VinT said:
Come to my block some time and I'll show you how we did it.

Sullivan, b/w West 3d and Bleecker.
Guess, the girls don't satisfy Vin, after you've been with the boys for so long. Well, Angel is sort of boyish which must be why you two did fine together. Old habits die hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.