"19 pregnant and sexy" AND the other CL PRegnant girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Dondee said:
Well, the main course has been served and savored. Now its time to pass out the sherbet and then desert.

This meal will be over soon.

(I hope)
a) I wonder if jl will comment about the level of places which serve sherbert vs sorbet.

b) a few people here should be thankful that it was a meal and not "just deserts".

Cloud Nine said:
Comon Dondee, just one more bite. 'ave a mint, it's waffer theen.

Maitre d': Et maintenant, would monsieur care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straightaway? Today, we have for appetizers - excuse me - uh, moules marinières, pâte de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tarte de poireaux - that's leek tart - frogs legs amandine or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd - C'est à dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushrooms. It's very delicate, very succulent.

Mr. Creosote: I'll have the lot.

I find it ironic -- to say the least -- that Submissve Angel started this thread. Angel "retired" for me. We were living together. But she couldn't stay retired, and I broke up with her for it. When we did, I told her that if I saw an ad of hers I would send it to a membe rof her family. She agreed not to post an. She kept her word for a month.

As she was debating whether to out a former client because she deemed him a risk, I was debating whether to out her to her family as a submissive prostitute. As April has pointed out, submissive hooking is the most dangerous kind of whoring there is. I loved Angel, and I couldn't stand the thought of her getting gagged, or ass-fucked, or beat up, or cut up and killed. I still can't -- whatever.
Its ironic, that's all.

(de)construction

Destruction's name sounds like irony itself. Care to confirm or deny? Care to elablorate on the genesis of your name?

I Wonder

You have no idea. Sometimes I wake up in the morning holding her pillow. And I'm no fucking yuppie sap. I did 13 years for pulling triggers. I should have fought more for her. I wonder how many wolves I could disappear before I was caught?

The Obvious Next Question is ...

destruction said:
I could see how you would fall for Angel. It must be painful seeing her go back to the wolfs.
And how, per chance, might it be that you could see how I would fall for Angel? I assume, of course, that it's from commercial association. But was there more to it?

My interest is not jealousy, but merely to learn what, if anything, your experience was and what your perspective is on it now.

A hit man running to out a prostitute to her parents..... Whats the world coming to.

To bad I never saw Angel so I could have asked Vin how my piss tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.