"19 pregnant and sexy" AND the other CL PRegnant girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see outcalls to houses only in an ad my mind goes directly to this is a scam, shes trying to get over somehow. Well after more than a week of trying to get this girl to come out to a short stay I finally convinced her.
She was no scamster, shes just being very careful and safe. She said that before she was pregnant she would get up to $500 for a call, and I almost believe her. She is preety hot and incredibly sexy for about 4 months or so preg. Shes about 5'7 dark hair light skin italian/spanish mix. Very nice face big puffy lips, tight body, the breasts although fairly small are perfectly shaped and appear to just be starting to swell. She seemed bright level headed and appeared preety clean (unlike the other CL preg girl). Its almost like one of those girls that somebody comes along and snatches out of the biz, except shes pregnant now so not too many takers. Its funny all her regular clients want no part of the pregnant thing (probably all normal men)
But post your pregant and out of the woodwork comes all these deviants (like me).
Anyway $150 for half hour, $$ for the hour, she allows very light kissing if you look clean ( I guess I past, YMMV)
very good CBJ where she takes in a more than the obligatory mouthfull but its definately not DT. She never takes her eyes off you as shes sucking which I found great. She has a nicely groomed strip for touching and CFS is available too . And the best thing is she was a former massage girl so her hj is much better than the Asian R&T's, or maybe it seemed that way to me as she was far more pleasant to look at than those 30-40 yr old Chinese ladys from HK.

Downside, unlike the other CL pregnant girl no hard tittie touching which she let me know up front and even though I am a breastman I had no problem with. They look like they were way to small to be blowing up with milk so they must really hurt her. Good luck getting an appointment if you don't have a home or apt to bring her. I don't blame her this poor girl was using her real name with me(it inadvertently came with her *mail, I told her if shes smart she will change her addy fast before she replies to anyone else. This ones worth it. She also said she only posts once a month or so and has a time of it to weed out a lot of crazys, I guess the providers jobs on CL are just as tough as ours.

Pregnant girl #2 on CL on the other hand (anna "Nicole")posts about 5 times a day, every day. She is truly only 18 and confused. Shes living from sleazebag motel to room back to sleazebag hotel supporting her boyfriend(pimp) who is definately mentally abusing her. She is OK looking and in fact looks better in person than the pics she just started posting. Everything is available, although I would reccomend everything covered and NO kissing. The upside is she will let you milk her breasts for what seems to be a lot of creamy milk, rare to get so much from a pregnant girl thats still a couple of months away from delivery.

Let me state this upfront, I do not know this girl. However, here we go again! Do you believe everything you read on Craigs List? If so, I have some property to sell you.

brestman said:
...I would reccomend everything covered and NO kissing. The upside is she will let you milk her breasts for what seems to be a lot of creamy milk...
I can't help pointing out the apparent contradiction between these statements.

The 19 yr old pregnant girl is completely clean and smooth, her body is in excellent shape. I always leave the lights on and always pay careful visual attention to a girls mouth and face as well as the rest of her in looking for sores, pimples, bumps, scratches or track marks.

The girl that was previously alleged to have genital warts whether true or not is the 18 yr old pregnant girl, (Anna,Nicole). I cant deny or confirm because I have never allowed her to take her pants off in my sessions. Its CBJ only and the milking, the milk is never tasted, simply expressed to flow. I cant see the contradiction in advising people to stay covered with her, as she did offer to bbj but I declined.

nycjohn25 said:
Do you guys think its alright to have FS sex with a girl 7 months pregnant? Wouldn't that hurt the baby?
as long as you're not BillF, the baby should be okay. Some doctors recommend sex if the baby is overdue to help induce labor.

There's another CL girl who posts she just had her baby and milk service is available. But she posts multiple posts per day and each with a different message. Same pic in all the posts though.

I saw a real funny post RE Anna Nicole the 18 year old pregnant. As I said she usually posts 5 or more times a day, some of them real funny like one was "Special 3 hours for $500". This poster appeared to have some insight on her history:

"UH... Yeah Right, Anna. Whatever you say...

This was the same girl working out of East New York and Bushwick last year pulling unprotected trains for the locals for $40 a pop. I don't know if she has anything, you crunch the numbers. Now that one of the locals knocked her up, she's charging 5 times the price for her batcave? What is her fetus giving me head? "

nycjohn25 said:
Do you guys think its alright to have FS sex with a girl 7 months pregnant? Wouldn't that hurt the baby?
Once I picked up a BSW on 11th Avenue on the West Side. She had a great ass and was wearing this sexy white outfit. We get to the hotel and she takes off her clothes. She's wearing this elastic thing to keep her belly in. I find out she's about 8 months pregnant. I decide to fuck her anyway and we do it cowgirl. Very weird fucking a woman that close to giving birth.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I fucked Ivy of Cherry Valley through out her pregnecy. At 8 months I did her doggie and she was the tightest I ever had her. I fucked her before and after and the best fuck was when she was 8 months. She never really got fat, just her belly got big and her tits swelled up alittle.

Hey billy

Welcome back, man! We don't travel in the same circles or anything, but I nearly always found your posts interesting (if sometimes provocative), informative, and no-nonsense. Good to see that you've been allowed to return from exile.

billyS

Reign of Terror
curious said:
Welcome back, man! We don't travel in the same circles or anything, but I nearly always found your posts interesting (if sometimes provocative), informative, and no-nonsense. Good to see that you've been allowed to return from exile.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.