1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

billyS

Reign of Terror
.. and we usually make a point to put the number in the thread title.
You have a complaint?
And who is "we"?

I've said this a hundred fucking times, if someone, other than the shill for the owner wants to write a legit review and included the number we'll let it stand and I'll add it to the title.

Obviously none of the guys with the number want to share it with the lurkers and add yet another distraction for the staff.

It's bad enough the girls are always running to answer the door during a session so now you want to add 500 lurkers calling constantly.

You have a complaint?
And who is "we"?

I've said this a hundred fucking times, if someone, other than the shill for the owner wants to write a legit review and included the number we'll let it stand and I'll add it to the title.

Obviously none of the guys with the number want to share it with the lurkers and add yet another distraction for the staff.

It's bad enough the girls are always running to answer the door during a session so now you want to add 500 lurkers calling constantly.
valid.....

Trimmed but very cute bush. Rather it be shaved but that’s just me.

its never been my thing to go down on a provider. At the same respect I’ll play with hands down there and never picked up a odor. Either lady.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Trimmed but very cute bush. Rather it be shaved but that’s just me.

its never been my thing to go down on a provider. At the same respect I’ll play with hands down there and never picked up a odor. Either lady.
Better to quote the post you are answering this way we immediately know what you're talking about.

Especially since you are in moderation and your posts appear to the staff in the moderation que without context to the thread they are in.

I visited this place for the first time yesterday. Walked in without calling first and drew Mia. Fun spinner! I put $140 on the table and it was immediately assumed what I was there for.
She began with a massage for about 10 minutes before starting with the fun. BBBJ (fingered her during this for a snif test and unfortunately she did not pass the test, so I passed on 69), followed by CG, mish, then standing doggy. Finish then clean up.
It was what happened after that earns Mia my praise, I had about 10 minutes left and she finished with a great front body massage, head, neck, arms, legs and then had me sit to get my shoulders again. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep.
I will definitely revisit this place even if it is just for the massage.

Good Evening Fellow Mongers,

Just finished up with Mia. Normal outstanding session. Great massage then I get what we all want to hear turn over!

Good covered BJ, to Asian CG to standing miss to K9 and then finish by hand. The condom pretty much wont let me finish.

We Know each other so when I text she calls me by my government name.

Now the crazy part we talk a bit after and she tells me slow day four people all day. I ask if I can post the number as it will help business and she says yes!

I’ve been with Angela as well. Even though she is younger my money always goes to Mia. Tiny little thing and sweet as can be and she

To you jerks don’t fuck this up and I was asked not to talk money so I will honor the request.

Set a appointment so the place last for them and us! 917-815-7851

Don’t be dicks!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good Evening Fellow Mongers,

Just finished up with Mia. Normal outstanding session. Great massage then I get what we all want to hear turn over!

Good covered BJ, to Asian CG to standing miss to K9 and then finish by hand. The condom pretty much wont let me finish.

We Know each other so when I text she calls me by my government name.

Now the crazy part we talk a bit after and she tells me slow day four people all day. I ask if I can post the number as it will help business and she says yes!

I’ve been with Angela as well. Even though she is younger my money always goes to Mia. Tiny little thing and sweet as can be and she

To you jerks don’t fuck this up and I was asked not to talk money so I will honor the request.

Set a appointment so the place last for them and us! 917-815-7851

Don’t be dicks!
Number added to the title.

I have gone here a couple of times since my first visit.

I can confirm the 516 number in title as the one given to me, its the mamas number.

I saw Angela each time she is one of the more attractive girls I have seen at a long island AMP.

I felt a vibe with her and last visit was the best. Good massage with no tease. After towel clean up flip and she gets to business. Grinds on top with some DFK, gets down and does a BBJ when im ready she puts condom on and proceeds with ACG (I just learned this acronym and now i get to use it!) She did the your too big at first (Im not) but rode really good after she got used to it until completion.

I havent done a ton of mongering but the best compliment I can give is I dont have any regrets on the drive home which i cant say for many places lol

I stopped by today at noon but Mia asked me to come back in 30 minutes. I asked if Angela was in and she said yes but 30 minutes. So I went to sit in my car behind the building.

30 minutes later I’m at the door and Angela opens it. Warm smile and slap on the ass as she leads me to the curtained room. I ask to use the bathroom and afterwards we both enter the room. Half hour 40 ok she leaves I undress and as soon as she walks back in she drops her little dress and we are off to the races. DFK and hands roaming and lots of moaning! Remarkable GFE. Then I pick her up and lay her on the table. DATY and she is clean and odor free. I go at her like a hungry man but soon slow down bc she is responding (or acting lol) and seems to get off. I climb up grab some tit and she takes hold of me and glides me in - bareback style.

Fortunately or unfortunately I go soft some
So I ask her to blow me. She hopes off and I lay down while she goes to town bbbj. All the while I’m either slapping her ass or playing with her pussy. Doesn’t take long and I CIM and she keeps rocking. She stops, spits in paper towels and cleans me up. She leaves to gargle and returns to give me a scalp, arms and legs massage that was really very good. 30 minutes are up (maybe even a few minutes more and I’m dressed and handing her 100 as she hands me her phone number!!

What a great hump day lol

Oh I wore a mask in which I took off when I undressed but she wasn’t wearing one.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stopped by today at noon but Mia asked me to come back in 30 minutes. I asked if Angela was in and she said yes but 30 minutes. So I went to sit in my car behind the building.

30 minutes later I’m at the door and Angela opens it. Warm smile and slap on the ass as she leads me to the curtained room. I ask to use the bathroom and afterwards we both enter the room. Half hour 40 ok she leaves I undress and as soon as she walks back in she drops her little dress and we are off to the races. DFK and hands roaming and lots of moaning! Remarkable GFE. Then I pick her up and lay her on the table. DATY and she is clean and odor free. I go at her like a hungry man but soon slow down bc she is responding (or acting lol) and seems to get off. I climb up grab some tit and she takes hold of me and glides me in - bareback style.

Fortunately or unfortunately I go soft some
So I ask her to blow me. She hopes off and I lay down while she goes to town bbbj. All the while I’m either slapping her ass or playing with her pussy. Doesn’t take long and I CIM and she keeps rocking. She stops, spits in paper towels and cleans me up. She leaves to gargle and returns to give me a scalp, arms and legs massage that was really very good. 30 minutes are up (maybe even a few minutes more and I’m dressed and handing her 100 as she hands me her phone number!!

What a great hump day lol

Oh I wore a mask in which I took off when I undressed but she wasn’t wearing one.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Did you want to share that number?
Put it in the title?