1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Paid a visit to Mia to unload...she has become one of my favorites...great attitude.....and session plus good massage. Usual protocol....I sit naked on table she comes in undresses we hug i stick my tongue down her throat while grabbing her ass ...sometimes lift her against the wall ...hands roam her body, suck and caress her breast onto table for 69 ....cowgirl to me standing on side of table to enter her missionary , to doggie...she makes this old avg sized guy feel like a stud

I cant find an advertisement for this place anywhere so I tried to just show up one day. Unfortunately for me the girl was outside and probably waiting for her ride. it was 7:08pm she said they were closed for the day.

This was on a Friday, not sure of actually operating hours.

I have seen all 3 girls here. One gave me oral herpes, one gave me anal herpes, and one gave me genital herpes. So now I have herpes triplex.
Your an ass....didnt we have an issue a while ago which turned out to be false and you were the defender. Are you board and trying to be funny ....maybe you have herpes of the brain.

Finally got here during opening hours.

I saw Angela, really pretty, slender with nice boobs. I didnt have number so when I showed up I rang doorbell and she came to door and said 20 min.

Came back in 25 not to interrupt the guy on table, wish the next guy did same for me lol

When I came back she was waiting at door. Brought me to room and asked if I could do hour but she said 30 min so I gave her 40.

She gave a good massage but I am pretty sure she was alone, phone kept ringing and she was getting a lot of messages. She played it off as it's just family but she seemed a little stressed. Didnt take away from massage was good.

About 10 min in someone came to door and I heard her say come back in 20. This is where it got a little weird.

At the flip she had me turn over and put lube and started a HJ with her clothes on. She must of asked me if i was a cop 6 times. In the mean time the guy came back about 10 min after llast time she rang bell and said 10 min to him again.

When she came back she said sorry but we have 10 min... obviously lol she finally believed me and got naked for 69 and blew me, through condom on and did missionary .. stayed there for like 30 seconds then she took condom off and BBJ until completion.. she did pull away before CIM and I was fine with that.

About 3 min before time was up the same guy rang doorbell again so she said fuck and got door and ran him into the bathroom while I got dressed. It was such a rush i almost walked out the door without the 100 tip.

She gave great service considering she seemed overwhelmed. I would repeat. I just hope that next guy had someone ringing the doorbell throughout his session too!

This place is right on a very busy main drag street (OCR) in a decent area and is very popular now. Guys are walking up to the front door of a place with ZERO indication (no signage with business name. products, etc.), ringing the bell and waiting to be let in — out in the open just feet from the street. I don't see it lasting much longer.

Angela has every reason to feel stressed.

This place is right on a very busy main drag street (OCR) in a decent area and is very popular now. Guys are walking up to the front door of a place with ZERO indication (no signage with business name. products, etc.), ringing the bell and waiting to be let in — out in the open just feet from the street. I don't see it lasting much longer.

100% agree, location is awful.

I see why the number doesnt get posted, if this place got super busy it would be done in a month.

I also agree I’ve been coming here for a while now before any reviews...I think i was the first to review it under current ownership but yes it is getting too much attention now and the increase in business has allowed Lina to retire and have others work. Oh my what did I do...lol I just wanted to share with my peverted brothers.

Not for nothin but anyone else annoyed to hear that tool kept ringing before the time she said to return? If you’re “that guy” chill out and wait in the car. You not only ruin someone’s session but also bring a lot of attention to the door as you keep walking up and away. Think with the big head until you’re inside. Good review. I hope I can see her but may need to say no answering the door to her.

Driving past you will think it's vacant! The location is so-so... Trees and a couple power transformers block the view of the door was cars are approaching, the neighborhood next to it has an acupuncture place in a house, so random people parking is likely not out of the ordinary.

Saw Mia, first time was bbbj, tipped 70. Second time I asked for hour (planning on 2 pops) she said "half-hour". Both times she got completely naked. Tiny little body, small b-cups, micro ass. Second time immediate bbbj, then covered "boom-boom" around the 25 minute mark, she got on top, tipped $100.

Both times rang bell, got in immediately, Mia greeted me, I did see other girl alone in first room.

LE sitting at the light waiting for green and seeing a guy walking up and pressing white doorbell and waiting to be let in or leaving from a place or as another poster saw an Asian girl outside and probably waiting for her ride, of a place that looks vacant is not a give a way. Yeah, let's go with that.
One could always stop at the deli next door or go for a haircut in the adjacent barber shop..There is plenty of East and Westbound traffic in OCR, but this place does stick out like a sore thumb.. Front page news waiting to happen.. just my .02

One could always stop at the deli next door or go for a haircut in the adjacent barber shop..There is plenty of East and Westbound traffic in OCR, but this place does stick out like a sore thumb.. Front page news waiting to happen.. just my .02
Anybody that knows a "patrol" police officer personally, knows that they don't care about the local AMP activities other than getting a massage for themselves, every once in a while. They're not the problem.

Anybody that knows a "patrol" police officer personally, knows that they don't care about the local AMP activities other than getting a massage for themselves, every once in a while. They're not the problem.
Absolutely correct.. But when the nosey neighbor complains to the brass the shit could start rolling downhill. Enuf said about that... Plenty of other choice

billyS

Reign of Terror
Absolutely correct.. But when the nosey neighbor complains to the brass the shit could start rolling downhill. Enuf said about that... Plenty of other choice
Aren't all AMPs pretty much the same as far as looking shady?
More than a few times when one gets busted frumpy soccer mom's will be interviewed on News12 and/or in Newsday and they always bitch about scruffy looking men going in and out. And always adding "it's disgusting".