1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Aren't all AMPs pretty much the same as far as looking shady?
More than a few times when one gets busted frumpy soccer mom's will be interviewed on News12 and/or in Newsday and they always bitch about scruffy looking men going in and out. And always adding "it's disgusting".
That's why i always try and make sure im not looking scruffy and have a nice haircut and shave lol.

More than a few times when one gets busted frumpy soccer mom's will be interviewed on News12 and/or in Newsday and they always bitch about scruffy looking men going in and out. And always adding "it's disgusting".
IMHO, there is a big difference between a place with large signage, lit OPEN sign, pricing reflecting foot massage, a regular door that you don't need to ring a doorbell to be let in and that of a vacant looking place with guys walking up and pressing white doorbell and waiting to be let in or with a guy leaving from a place with an Asian woman holding then relocking the door or as another poster saw an Asian girl outside and probably waiting for her ride.
Just sayin.

THAT'S who you have to worry about, not the local patrol cars driving by. They couldn't care less. Now, the local Karens (hope i used that correctly)? They're another story completely.

Having moved from the area several months ago, I wish I was able to visit this place again. I have been following the comments, and agree with the recent comments regarding the potential issues created by their reluctance to share the phone number. I raised the issue with Lina many months ago. Now she is in agreement.

If only I had done this in the context of a real review I could have posted the number

Having moved from the area several months ago, I wish I was able to visit this place again. I have been following the comments, and agree with the recent comments regarding the potential issues created by their reluctance to share the phone number. I raised the issue with Lina many months ago. Now she is in agreement.

If only I had done this in the context of a real review I could have posted the number
Seriously Billy? I have posted several a few months back. I dont have a problem posting again if thats what you need, though it will have been a few months old. I would certainly have posted the number back then but did not out of respect for their wishes, just as Genius did not post what he paid for the same reason. I said as much back then. I contacted Lina now in response to the comments of the past week in which others also wanted to be able to call rather than banging on the door. I'm just trying to be helpful. But if you want a review from five months back I'm glad to share. If you think I'm a shill that's on you. I was always treated well at this place, just figured I was doing them and your readers a favor.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seriously Billy? I have posted several a few months back. I dont have a problem posting again if thats what you need, though it will have been a few months old. I would certainly have posted the number back then but did not out of respect for their wishes, just as Genius did not post what he paid for the same reason. I said as much back then. I contacted Lina now in response to the comments of the past week in which others also wanted to be able to call rather than banging on the door. I'm just trying to be helpful. But if you want a review from five months back I'm glad to share. If you think I'm a shill that's on you. I was always treated well at this place, just figured I was doing them and your readers a favor.
Calm down Francis
I'm just trying to administer the rules in a fair fashion.

I never accused you of being a shill. I reserve that for Pilot Man in this thread.

I just got thru telling someone in a different thread this morning that he needs to post a review to list phone number so I wasn't going to be a hypocrite and let you do it.

I appreciate you contributing. I'll bring it up at the next moderator BBQ if we can just add the phone number and see what the consensus is.

ive been here a few times when some a hole keeps coming back before time. Once youve been there you have the number I have 3 Lina’s Mia’s and the shop phone. I always call when im on my way -they either say ok or can you come in 1/2 hr 20 mins etc and i text when im getting out of my car so I’m never left standing at the door long...getting horny thinking about it -I better call and make appt. today ..lol

If these frumpy soccer mom's did not get frumpy and kept things interested in the bedroom then they would know why guys go there....lol

Long time lurker.

been using this spot ever since the first post.

I’ve had sessions with Mia & Angela. Both good but Mia is way better in my opinion.

Angela is more of a rush job and complaining you cum you cum.

With both ladies always the same. When I go I give the $140.

15 minute rub then the soft touch and the flip. Covered BJ then to on top for some cow girl. Then to doggie to standing Missionary. I like to watch it go in and out. Pop always on the tits. Always a good clean up. I have there numbers and always call. Nevertheless the door bell always rings. Never worse then when you have to stop watch them dress run out and tell the monger to come back. I feel the place is always clean.

Good luck fellows!

I stopped by yesterday after lunch time to get Mia's phone#. Alhough I am still observing COVID rules for me, never know when she leaves this place and I need to see her.
Both she and Angela were in the 1st room (catching some zzz's I guess) and Mia came out to greet me. Got her #. Then surprise, Leena came out (I forgot how tall she was for an Asian), as attractive as ever and she immediately recognized me (not as genius as I always only use my 1st name). I asked her if she was still working and she said no - just Mia and Angela.