1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Did you want to share that number?
Put it in the title?
If that’s within the rules sure I’ll post it but since this number is not one that’s previously associated with this place (917 or 516) I’m going to assume it’s her number. So we know how her phone will blow up between the mongers on here and the lurkers! It could be a bad thing. So you tell me what to do and I’ll do it. Any chance I can get off moderation btw? Think I’ve proven myself by now. Thanks Nutty awaiting further instructions.

I have gone here a couple of times since my first visit.

I can confirm the 516 number in title as the one given to me, its the mamas number.

I saw Angela each time she is one of the more attractive girls I have seen at a long island AMP.

I felt a vibe with her and last visit was the best. Good massage with no tease. After towel clean up flip and she gets to business. Grinds on top with some DFK, gets down and does a BBJ when im ready she puts condom on and proceeds with ACG (I just learned this acronym and now i get to use it!) She did the your too big at first (Im not) but rode really good after she got used to it until completion.

I havent done a ton of mongering but the best compliment I can give is I dont have any regrets on the drive home which i cant say for many places lol
I’m with you. Never regret going to this place on the ride home.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If that’s within the rules sure I’ll post it but since this number is not one that’s previously associated with this place (917 or 516) I’m going to assume it’s her number. So we know how her phone will blow up between the mongers on here and the lurkers! It could be a bad thing. So you tell me what to do and I’ll do it. Any chance I can get off moderation btw? Think I’ve proven myself by now. Thanks Nutty awaiting further instructions.
If it's her personal number then no don't post it.
I already had to remove the 917 number because of that.

Only Slinky can put people in moderation and remove them. I don't remember what your crime was, so I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent.

I stopped by today at noon but Mia asked me to come back in 30 minutes. I asked if Angela was in and she said yes but 30 minutes. So I went to sit in my car behind the building.

30 minutes later I’m at the door and Angela opens it. Warm smile and slap on the ass as she leads me to the curtained room. I ask to use the bathroom and afterwards we both enter the room. Half hour 40 ok she leaves I undress and as soon as she walks back in she drops her little dress and we are off to the races. DFK and hands roaming and lots of moaning! Remarkable GFE. Then I pick her up and lay her on the table. DATY and she is clean and odor free. I go at her like a hungry man but soon slow down bc she is responding (or acting lol) and seems to get off. I climb up grab some tit and she takes hold of me and glides me in - bareback style.

Fortunately or unfortunately I go soft some
So I ask her to blow me. She hopes off and I lay down while she goes to town bbbj. All the while I’m either slapping her ass or playing with her pussy. Doesn’t take long and I CIM and she keeps rocking. She stops, spits in paper towels and cleans me up. She leaves to gargle and returns to give me a scalp, arms and legs massage that was really very good. 30 minutes are up (maybe even a few minutes more and I’m dressed and handing her 100 as she hands me her phone number!!

What a great hump day lol

Oh I wore a mask in which I took off when I undressed but she wasn’t wearing one.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
so Angela does BBFS too?
I know Mia has always allowed it

so Angela does BBFS too?
I know Mia has always allowed it
Apparently! She seemed fine with it, but as previously mentioned, I wasn’t up to the task! I hope to return under the power of a little blue pill and see what happens lol (yes I know that what I hope to do is not a review and not allowed here - sorry)!
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

billyS

Reign of Terror
Maybe they allow BB to get the monger to nut quicker. Quicker the nut, better the take for the day.
Or as @genius once noted these girls live in squalor and don't have boyfriend's or husbands. They are human and need sex. So for most this is the only chance to feel a man's penis pulsating and sending hot cum into their neglected vajayjays.

That's why most offer up their stinky hairy holes for DATY. They welcome it.

This has become my go to place recently as I have had multiple sessions each with Mia and Angela and every session has been phenomenal. What I like most about this place and the service compared to others is that they have not seemed rushed and time it out perfectly so that they start with a very good massage, then on to the fun stuff, and finish up with a nice relaxing massage at the end. No rushing me out the door after I pop.

With all of that in mind I have to report that I had a very subpar experience yesterday. I walked in and drew Amy. I have not seen Amy here before but I found her to be more attractive than Mia or Angela- taller, a little older but a sexy vibe to her and she was wearing a nice short negligee. I had very high hopes that she would provide the same level of service as Mia and Angela, boy was I very wrong.

First- Very poor massage. Lame, lame, lame. About 5 minutes of essentially moving her hands over my back, no real massage at all. Then she asked me to flip. She asked what I wanted and if I wanted a condom (so I assume this means she will go bare. Not me thing so I requested a wrapper). We negotiated the standard price (I've never had to negotiate with Mia or Angela).

Second- She lubed up junior prior to putting on the condom and then started with a HJ. I knew that this was to make me more sensitive so I would cum faster. I hit it in Missionary, then doggy and I did not last as long as usual because of the lube tactics she deployed.

Third- After about 10 minutes I blew in the bag and she helped clean me up. She then said "ok baby, all finished". I pointed to the clock and said that we were not finished and that only 15 minutes had passed. She said huffed and sighed and said, "ok, 5 more minutes". I was very dissapointed because as I mentioned previously my favorite part of this place is the relaxing massage after the deed is done.

To wrap things up. If you do not care much about the actual massage Amy may suffice for you. If you like a relaxing, playful and non-rushed experience I recommend requesting either Amy or Angela.

This has become my go to place recently as I have had multiple sessions each with Mia and Angela and every session has been phenomenal. What I like most about this place and the service compared to others is that they have not seemed rushed and time it out perfectly so that they start with a very good massage, then on to the fun stuff, and finish up with a nice relaxing massage at the end. No rushing me out the door after I pop.

With all of that in mind I have to report that I had a very subpar experience yesterday. I walked in and drew Amy. I have not seen Amy here before but I found her to be more attractive than Mia or Angela- taller, a little older but a sexy vibe to her and she was wearing a nice short negligee. I had very high hopes that she would provide the same level of service as Mia and Angela, boy was I very wrong.

First- Very poor massage. Lame, lame, lame. About 5 minutes of essentially moving her hands over my back, no real massage at all. Then she asked me to flip. She asked what I wanted and if I wanted a condom (so I assume this means she will go bare. Not me thing so I requested a wrapper). We negotiated the standard price (I've never had to negotiate with Mia or Angela).

Second- She lubed up junior prior to putting on the condom and then started with a HJ. I knew that this was to make me more sensitive so I would cum faster. I hit it in Missionary, then doggy and I did not last as long as usual because of the lube tactics she deployed.

Third- After about 10 minutes I blew in the bag and she helped clean me up. She then said "ok baby, all finished". I pointed to the clock and said that we were not finished and that only 15 minutes had passed. She said huffed and sighed and said, "ok, 5 more minutes". I was very dissapointed because as I mentioned previously my favorite part of this place is the relaxing massage after the deed is done.

To wrap things up. If you do not care much about the actual massage Amy may suffice for you. If you like a relaxing, playful and non-rushed experience I recommend requesting either Amy or Angela.
What’s her bust size compared to Mia and or Angela?
Which is the best looking girl?
they keep the place so dark, looks don’t matter too much in there, so hard to distinguish features

I'm sorry I meant to add:
If you're disappointed.( and by that I mean you thought she might actually be an 8+ and she turns out to be a 6.5-7.5) The next time you don't have much choice but she's got some redeeming qualities.....Simply Don't Ask
She will certainly not suggest it.

Are you recommending Amy or did you have a typo? Base your review I didn’t think you had a good session that’s why I’m confused about the recommendation for Amy.

Have you noticed a change in services offered since Covid? I mean everywhere.. seems like full sex is always on tap...everywhere! Or is it because I finally just started asking for BBBjs and when I insist no condom they say ok? They burn my dick off first with alcohol though. Then when that's settled I say next time we fuck and they say yes...this wasn't always as easy.

Have you noticed a change in services offered since Covid? I mean everywhere.. seems like full sex is always on tap...everywhere! Or is it because I finally just started asking for BBBjs and when I insist no condom they say ok? They burn my dick off first with alcohol though. Then when that's settled I say next time we fuck and they say yes...this wasn't always as easy.
Ask nicely and you can get almost anything.