Search results

1. Zoey

what jobs do you do or how do y'all make so much money?

what jobs do you do or how do y'all make so much money? i mean i'm still young right now, inherited some money, did some odd jobs here and there. Studied finance and accounting, now trying to study and get a job in tech (nothing specific yet, just thinking of getting out of accounting, or go...
  2. Zoey

She wants a raise

What, like pay a fourth of her monthly rent? LOL I'm joking :P
  3. Zoey

ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

I think I just turned gay reading these comments hahahaha. You got a good harem. Good luck Shy hope we can be friends.
  4. Zoey

There is no right way to organize your section

Is it possible for me to have a thread or section of my own too? Titled "Zoey's stories" or something
  5. Zoey

Backpage Seized?

Scam alert :p (Lowkey that profile pisses me off >.>;;; )
  6. Zoey

Backpage Seized?

The site's completely down, I tried Japan/Netherland IPs , didn't work, well... There's always google cache
  7. Zoey

Backpage Seized?

lol. also long time no see! XD I'd create my own advertisement website but i'm afraid my house would get raided like that BP co-owner's did I feel this is going to suck for the providers who put up ads for business.
  8. Zoey

Backpage Seized?

9. Zoey

Backpage Seized?

I'm crying ;_; I went on backpage today and it got closed down, so I went to check out CL and they deleted their therapy area too ;_;
  10. Zoey

Do you want Banacek to come back?

I don't know him but if he could return as an non-moderator. He seems cool based on the comments and seems to have contributed significant actions. This forum should have more activity
  11. Zoey

His name should have tipped me off...

LOL gross Reminds me of my grandpa taking a wet dump and not realizing it- and onto a carpet- and my grandma was wondering where the smell was coming from and searched all over her closet and bedroom for the day. She took the carpet outside to the living room, returned to her bedroom, and the...
  12. Zoey

Hello Utopia members! New forum member 2/9/18

jpg pics: https://www.panachespaboise.com/images/2017/01/31/facial.jpg https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-d57o0b/87b7o/products/893/images/1081/BB-09-2__84788.1382388618.465.465.jpg?c=2 Facial ^
  13. Zoey

The truth about government crackdowns on the industry

I don't think anyone's trafficked at all, they just want to earn income to pay for their families, rent, or living expenses-- and don't have many other marketable skills or college degrees. Gotta earn an income somehow. Trafficked adults wouldn't be in America or should be a rarity.
  14. Zoey

Burner Phones

I use Google voice when I sign up for websites that send you a text verification code, but for important sites I use my real number. It's also a good number to give to people you don't want to be doxxed from Brb
  15. Zoey

A short life span

This is actually one of the first threads I read, and I can relate. I worry about others. *hugs* Take care of your health Healthy livelihood comes first, don't stay up past 1am And, uh m........................ Looks to be about it, I'm glad to see you're still around on this site ^^ ~Z
  16. Zoey

Idiots and scumbags Hall of Shame

"As of Monday, however, the restaurant “has defaulted on every payment owed to Cora and has now repudiated its agreement to make future payments to Cora,” despite the fact that she has fulfilled all the promises she made in the agreement, the lawsuit claims." If they defaulted, not her fault...
  17. Zoey

Grammar and Usage

I had to self-teach myself math and find private (affordable) math tutors. When I was a kid (years ago), the NYS public school teachers didn't teach normal multiplication either, they taught how to multiply using these advanced BOXES/diagonal lines (which took a lot of time and was messy if...
  18. Zoey

You know you've reached monger heaven if....

If you invite her to your house and she comes and gives you a service there
  19. Zoey

Hello Utopia members! New forum member 2/9/18

Hey Waterclone. 1: Positive: This community is mature and takes itself seriously/professionally, this is something you don't see in other sites regarding this area of merchandise :P 2: Undecided: I enjoy a good FULL bodywork massage in general. In my opinion, AMPs are just as as great...
  20. Zoey

1151 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square (917-963-3212 but not sure if she picks up)

Thanks :] I'm just happy to have found a community of people who like the same stuff I do and have 0 filters xD I'm not gonna fake my gender or change my writing style, though. I understand the skepticism since this is guys' territory but I mean, idk Because 1) I workout, I need these...