Backpage Seized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** is closed down too. The have a page up explaining that the Feds have caused the shutdown bc Congress has passed SESTA. This affects only USA members. Looks like it’s a broad brush they are using. Happy and safe hunting guys! Nutty

*** is closed down too. The have a page up explaining that the Feds have caused the shutdown bc Congress has passed SESTA. This affects only USA members. Looks like it’s a broad brush they are using. Happy and safe hunting guys! Nutty

What about via VPN access, if I feel like being a geek, and claim I'm looking to search from the UK for a provider on LI or in NYC? Don't have VPN services on my cell, so can't test just yet

I'm crying ;_;

I went on backpage today and it got closed down, so I went to check out CL and they deleted their therapy area too ;_;
Awww don’t cry Zoey I’m sure that all your new friends here will advise you on the best places to go to get a great rub! Right guys? Nutty

Long time lerker here. Wonder if it's possible for someone to move into this area and create a decentralized craigslist. Its beyond my know how, but the way in which block-chain decentralizes transactions perhaps an entire website could be run in this manner. Then there would be no single responsible entity.

pokler

Power Bottom
It’s about time BP got shut down . It was the number one facilitator of rape of minor girls .
As to how it affects mongering I don’t give a fuck since I’ve always been too smart to TOFTT .

Bp was almost as bad as CL.

That being said sucks for the girls who used it to see hobbyists.

I used bp maybe once in past 7 mos or so. *** was more of a blow. But still up just cant view it regular .

Status
Not open for further replies.