what jobs do you do or how do y'all make so much money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i mean i'm still young right now, inherited some money, did some odd jobs here and there. Studied finance and accounting, now trying to study and get a job in tech (nothing specific yet, just thinking of getting out of accounting, or go the full way and get the license.) But i'm just wondering how do y'all make money?

Obviously be vague, don't name info that can get your wife or wife's boyfriend finding you out! But men be horny everyday, but each time they "go" they spend $500, like dang, how do you men have the money?? (If it's drugs or something illegal, don't say it because that shit's traceable I think.)

Anyway nice to see you all again. Outside of that, how's everyone doing? Stay healthy? Sad/happy?

(Just wanted to have a convo thread and couldn't find any like it. I forgot this site existed until someone reminded me loll)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

i mean i'm still young right now, inherited some money, did some odd jobs here and there. Studied finance and accounting, now trying to study and get a job in tech (nothing specific yet, just thinking of getting out of accounting, or go the full way and get the license.) But i'm just wondering how do y'all make money?

Obviously be vague, don't name info that can get your wife or wife's boyfriend finding you out! But men be horny everyday, but each time they "go" they spend $500, like dang, how do you men have the money?? (If it's drugs or something illegal, don't say it because that shit's traceable I think.)

Anyway nice to see you all again. Outside of that, how's everyone doing? Stay healthy? Sad/happy?

(Just wanted to have a convo thread and couldn't find any like it. I forgot this site existed until someone reminded me loll)
this is the best conversation piece you got ? :oops:

billyS

Reign of Terror

Zoey, you already have your own thread that was created for you to tell your stories in.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?forums/zoeys-stories.192/

Status
Not open for further replies.