Hello Utopia members! New forum member 2/9/18

Hi

I love AMPs too and go to them, and would love to meet other body enthusiasts. How are you today?

Feel free to ask me questions ~ Or just general chat/discussions.

Have a nice day!

~Zoey

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to UG!

Plenty of info on AMPs here; share away and add to the wealth!

Ummm, you GO to AMPs? How's that working for you?

V

Hi Zoey,

Welcome to UG!

Plenty of info on AMPs here; share away and add to the wealth!

Ummm, you GO to AMPs? How's that working for you?

V
Thanks ^_^
I go for the Facial services more than the massages but if I want to loosen up/tense (or have plans to workout the next day) I get the massage (which is cheaper and more worth it/productive and less painful.) IMO, 90% of facial salons have the bodywork services if they're run by asians (Don't cite me.) Yeah I get the concern that I look like a walking ad right now (TRUST ME IM NOT, I'm curious/noob.)

I love this forum; the dictionary with all those abbreviations made me laugh xD

This site is rly great.

hi..welcome ZOEY
is that your cat in pic??
what is her name
I have a cat named Toto
Hey Zoey. Is that u in the pic? If it is maybe you could review some body work place you like so maybe we could BUMP into each other! Lol
Naw we'll prolly bump into each other if you see a female CUSTOMER that looks like that XD

THANKS FOR THE WELCOMES
(Does this site have a chat service like a Discord or is it ALL forums ? Saw that PMs are banned which is a new concept to me as other forums allow it, but those are games/politics and this is utopia xD so I get it . )

brb
I'll respond to the rest later

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Hi Zoey,

Welcome to the site. I am curious. I am sure if you've been reading the site you know we are more than just body enthusiasts. People here generally prefer AMPs for a more erotic massage, as opposed to medically therapeutic. Is that you as well? Do you try to get happy endings with your massages? Or do you just like a good massage in general?

Hey Waterclone.

1:
Positive:
This community is mature and takes itself seriously/professionally, this is something you don't see in other sites regarding this area of merchandise :p

2:
Undecided:
I enjoy a good FULL bodywork massage in general. In my opinion, AMPs are just as as great as professionals; just really depends who you go to. Verbally tell them where it hurts and they massage that place, you give the orders, harder/softer, how long to keep rubbing this area on your back, and the worker listens. I had some mild stiffness clot up in different unreachable parts of my back that are gone now. When it's hard to move from the pain it becomes easier to. I believe my back is straighter/stronger.

I've never received a happy ending but the idea of getting such is a fascinating idea, though at this moment in time, I'm fully satisfied with my self-love arrangement. But if I ever change my mind and attempt such (eeh), I'll let you know how they react. Someday =P

I've been lurking in advertisement sites trying to figure out stuff.

3:

Yeah there's a lot of forum threads, it's kinda hard to browse (for now) and some sections look completely inactive. Just trying to figure out which subforums have the most activity. be bk soon

Hey Waterclone.

1:
Positive:
This community is mature and takes itself seriously/professionally, this is something you don't see in other sites regarding this area of merchandise :p

2:
Undecided:
I enjoy a good FULL bodywork massage in general. In my opinion, AMPs are just as as great as professionals; just really depends who you go to. Verbally tell them where it hurts and they massage that place, you give the orders, harder/softer, how long to keep rubbing this area on your back, and the worker listens. I had some mild stiffness clot up in different unreachable parts of my back that are gone now. When it's hard to move from the pain it becomes easier to. I believe my back is straighter/stronger.

I've never received a happy ending but the idea of getting such is a fascinating idea, though at this moment in time, I'm fully satisfied with my self-love arrangement. But if I ever change my mind and attempt such (eeh), I'll let you know how they react. Someday =P

I've been lurking in advertisement sites trying to figure out stuff.

3:

Yeah there's a lot of forum threads, it's kinda hard to browse (for now) and some sections look completely inactive. Just trying to figure out which subforums have the most activity. be bk soon

"I'm fully satisfied with my self-love arrangement"
is that like a ZEN type moment???