1151 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square (917-963-3212 but not sure if she picks up)

Hello, this is my first time here. After this post, I'll lurk in other parts of this site.

In Long Island, I saw AMP storefront spa nearby called 1151 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY 11010 so I took the N6 bus to Hempstead Tpke& Doris Ave, and saw there weren't any customers, so I think this store JUST opened a day ago or so. I paid $40 for the half hour section (60 for full hour), and this young/asian/chinese-like lady (who goes by the name K K, I think she's the new manager) showed up to me immediately and rubbed herbal oil over all my skins (she even went overtime for me.) She had all these advanced bodywork methods but i'm like "No I don't need it advanced! be gentle" so she did. She's super energetic and made me feel happy ^.^ In the end: I paid $40 for the massage and my body feels more lively and can exercise more freely with restored stamina. PLUS she's asian, petite and cute too AND strong/smart/experienced so I like her (GIRLCRUSH lol.)

And decided I felt bad for her (looked like I was the only customer today but she prob has to keep paying rent) and decided to leave a review on this site for now.

The walls are a baby blue color with some wallpaper, rooms are pretty, private and clean, plus she keeps the lights dim for privacy I think, though she has lamps inside. It's open everyday 9:30-9:30pm walk-in, so plz leave reviews if any of you have experiences there. I may have a different perspective because I'm new to this stuff. To be on the safe side: I believe this storefront is 100% safe. She actually has the facial equipment and the bathroom is squeaky sparkly clean, so this store is definitely new, and it's at a busy area where there's hair salons and a retirement center across the street. Plus lots of free parking spots in front of the store (plus a 1 minute walk from the N6 bus stop which was how i got there)

Date I went there: 2/8/2018 6PM (it closes at 9:30)

Thanks for reading my first review! See you around.

Sincerely,
Zoey
2/9/2018

Disclaimer to mods: I did read the review rules linked here b4 posting: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threa...ou-post-your-first-review.51752/#post-1098311
-
I met K K ( that's what she said ). Cute , thin , 35- 45 I guess. Great massage , walk on back , hot towel before flip.
Lmao just spotted this quote in an old thread
I think it's the same K-K we're both talking about and she moved here, but you should double check to be sure, if possible (if you have time/don't mind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is my first time here. After this post, I'll lurk in other parts of this site.

In Long Island, I saw AMP storefront spa nearby called 1151 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY 11010 so I took the N6 bus to Hempstead Tpke& Doris Ave, and saw there weren't any customers, so I think this store JUST opened a day ago or so. I paid $40 for the half hour section (60 for full hour), and this young/asian/chinese-like lady (who goes by the name K K, I think she's the new manager) showed up to me immediately and rubbed herbal oil over all my skins (she even went overtime for me.) She had all these advanced bodywork methods but i'm like "No I don't need it advanced! be gentle" so she did. She's super energetic and made me feel happy ^.^ In the end: I paid $40 for the massage and my body feels more lively and can exercise more freely with restored stamina. PLUS she's asian, petite and cute too AND strong/smart/experienced so I like her (GIRLCRUSH lol.)

And decided I felt bad for her (looked like I was the only customer today but she prob has to keep paying rent) and decided to leave a review on this site for now.

The walls are a baby blue color with some wallpaper, rooms are pretty, private and clean, plus she keeps the lights dim for privacy I think, though she has lamps inside. It's open everyday 9:30-9:30pm walk-in, so plz leave reviews if any of you have experiences there. I may have a different perspective because I'm new to this stuff. To be on the safe side: I believe this storefront is 100% safe. She actually has the facial equipment and the bathroom is squeaky sparkly clean, so this store is definitely new, and it's at a busy area where there's hair salons and a retirement center across the street. Plus lots of free parking spots in front of the store (plus a 1 minute walk from the N6 bus stop which was how i got there)

Sincerely,
Zoey
2/9/2018

Disclaimer to mods: I did read the review rules linked here b4 posting: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threa...ou-post-your-first-review.51752/#post-1098311
-
I think it's the same K-K we're both talking about and she moved here, but you should double check to be sure, if possible (if you have time/don't mind)
Sounds like an ad

If she's implying that she is a woman and she goes to AMPs, I'd say that's a first in my book. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt right now but I'm inclined to agree with you Ricker. Sounds like an ad.
with that innocent face holding up an sweet ole kitty and you say she lies...........blasphemy I say..........
who would do such?
"After this post, I'll lurk in other parts of this site.'now if you don't mind I will hit the mens room,,i meant ladies room sorry":

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
There is no rule against a woman posting a review here. She posted the review in the right place, used the right format, even pointed out the "read this first" thread that most people ignore. It's no different than any new guy posting a review. They could also be ads pretending to be reviews. I'm inclined to give Zoet the benefit of the doubt for now.

Sincerely,
Zoey
2/9/2018

-
Nice review, do you know if any extras are available?

I'm just happy to have found a community of people who like the same stuff I do and have 0 filters xD

I'm not gonna fake my gender or change my writing style, though. I understand the skepticism since this is guys' territory but I mean, idk
Because 1) I workout, I need these services at times
2) I ONLY do eastern bodywork therapy.

Nice review, do you know if any extras are available?
I'm not sure, didn't ask

There is no rule against a woman posting a review here. She posted the review in the right place, used the right format, even pointed out the "read this first" thread that most people ignore. It's no different than any new guy posting a review. They could also be ads pretending to be reviews. I'm inclined to give Zoet the benefit of the doubt for now.
Agreed, that would be sexist. Good review. Ik for a fact providers at amps some of them go to massage places. Sometimes get serviced by Men. For legit massages that leave marks on em.

Whether they get a happy ending as well i am not sure.

There's a chance this is actually a normal woman who just happens to like going to AMP.....but it smells way too much like a shill from the language, only 2 posts and then saying "hey im only going to review this place and then nothing again"..mods ?

And not trying to be a hypocrite, i know I barely post, but it's because I barely work up the balls to actually meet some of these monsters after reading reviews :confused:

Stopped by and it turned out the lady use to work at BLUEFISH SPA. Think her name is Julie. Took the half and she provided a solid medium rub (if you ask for hard she is a good back walker) and basic ST. Nice person but if you are looking for anything beyond basic this is not the place. Overtipped and wished her good luck.