2023 New Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees won 4 straight games, are 7-3 in the last 10 and are still 5 games out of first. It shows how much of a great start Tampa Bay had to begin the season. Hopefully the Yanks can keep chipping away game by game and move up the standings.
They got a shot if they keep winning each series and some sweeps In there

billyS

Reign of Terror
Cortes likely headed to IL with shoulder issue. Unreal!!
I'm more concerned with Judge's foot. Once that gate flew open the rest of that crash looked awkward. He has been carrying them since he came back from the short IL stunt.

What is the Consensus on Volpe?
Not a finished product. His hitting needs to catch up with ML pitching. Seems he is too concentrated on the long ball and doesn't make enough contact.
My opinion is it's too soon to label him, given that he never really played at AAA.

I'm more concerned with Judge's foot. Once that gate flew open the rest of that crash looked awkward. He has been carrying them since he came back from the short IL stunt.

Not a finished product. His hitting needs to catch up with ML pitching. Seems he is too concentrated on the long ball and doesn't make enough contact.
My opinion is it's too soon to label him, given that he never really played at AAA.
If it's a broken toe we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.