Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

This is why we banned codes for money. Cause when codes were a thing .5 was 50. So with your logic .5 =250. So 2.0 is 1000?

I know everyone thinks we, (moderators) are pains in the ass with what most think are "little things" but in the grand scheme of things they are a big deal. Cause somebody would be calling the girl you saw saying I'm only paying $50 and showing your review.

Favorite lines from the fake profiles
"I will like to share with you some sexy content of me for a little amount before we proceed for a meet up"
"I got screwed over in the past and I need a deposit to make sure you are real "

$$Siren99$$$ on SA. Lives in Rye Brook. She's a strange one. Currently only doing BBJ, she's good at but she isn't friendly. She may have become a lesbian. Claims to hate sex with men now. I used to hit for a while prior to Covid. And she loved sex then. And she was friendly then She's looking for 3bills for head. Doubt you can convince of her more right now. Maybe now she's just a pro.

$$Broooklynbaby$$ Asian chick, down for fun. Wants ppm of at least 600.
$$Lolo$$ She's up to something. She's willing for 200 but wants me to come over. I passed.
$$Ogasian$ 800 , 1k depending. She thinks she's famous for her OF.
$$Ashlywithnoe$$$ She used to be able to had for cheap. Now she's acting like a findom type or something. It's funny considering how cheap she was.
$$QueenB12234$$$ Doesn't give great head. She's always high , weed I assume. Doesn't charge much maybe 150. Never had sex cause I figured she would be boring.
$$NYCABG$$$ She's looking for 1k a meet at least. Who's giving her that?
$$ThegoldenBead$$$ 600 PPM she told me. Good luck I told her.
$$MissCamilla$$ Wants 400 PPM. Didn't discuss further .

$$Lolo$$ She's up to something. She's willing for 200 but wants me to come over. I passed.
$$Ashlywithnoe$$$ She used to be able to had for cheap. Now she's acting like a findom type or something. It's funny considering how cheap she was.
$$QueenB12234$$$ Doesn't give great head. She's always high , weed I assume. Doesn't charge much maybe 150. Never had sex cause I figured she would be boring.
As I recall QueenB never even liked head so that's kinda selffulfilling. A thing is many of you treated her like POS. She is one of a kind though and fun if you can sync with her.

$$Siren99$$$ on SA. Lives in Rye Brook. She's a strange one. Currently only doing BBJ, she's good at but she isn't friendly. She may have become a lesbian. Claims to hate sex with men now. I used to hit for a while prior to Covid. And she loved sex then. And she was friendly then She's looking for 3bills for head. Doubt you can convince of her more right now. Maybe now she's just a pro.
300 for bbj seems pretty high, no?

As I recall QueenB never even liked head so that's kinda selffulfilling. A thing is many of you treated her like POS. She is one of a kind though and fun if you can sync with her.
We always got along well . I treated her well It's just not ideal to hang with someone who is always high like that. I have seen her about 5x . I haven't seen her in over a year. You are saying others on here treated like crap? How so?

Lolo seems like she's in Harlem. Said she gets $500 but that im cute and she can do $300. I just got back on like 2 days ago. An ex sb reached back out to me today not on the site. She's prettier and only $250. Ex gf reached back out last Wednesday. 2 weeks ago another ex sb reached out. A provider reChed out on wechat who hasn't been providing in NY in over a year. Spring time fun i guess. Lolo seems too skinny for me

Keep ya'll posted on certain girls in the future. Thanks for that 33% code worked.

Good to see the thread getting active again. I resubscribed after seeing the promo code in this thread after taking April off.
Hopefully will have more information to add soon.

$$HotCutie$$ 35 asian nyny - wants $1,500. Who is paying 35 year olds this kind of money?? I didn't bother responding
$$Ale$$ hispanic nyny - wants to see photos first and $600. Everything with condoms only. Didn't meet up.
$$Thinkerr_Bell$$ hispanic queens - met up for dinner with hotel fun afterwards. Doesn't like giving head but cute body and great attitude. DATY, DFK, CFS. Didn't ask for any money when I dropped her off but gaver her $250. Probably would not repeat because I dont want her to get attached.
$Jeni$ indian queens - wants $300 but declined because she only does covered everything. I dont mind condoms for sex but hate cbjs.
$Chinagirl212$ asian/hispanic mixed nyny - wants $400 got her down to $300. Face wasn't as pretty in person but had a good time. Able to host some days depending on roommate situation. Definitely likes to fuck. Wants $700 for overnight, might take her up on it in the future.
$$Antigone$$ asian, listed nyny but lives in bk. - Finally managed to see her. Very difficult to contact, slow to respond and is super flaky but is an amazing time. BBFS ok as long as you dont CIP and great attitude during the meet. Fun personality and sexy petite body. Would actually like something regular if she wasnt so hard to set up with.

If anyone has info on the profiles below, I would highly appreciate it!

$$Numi$$
$$smokedsugar$$
$$Blue$$

Lolo seems like she's in Harlem. Said she gets $500 but that im cute and she can do $300. I just got back on like 2 days ago. An ex sb reached back out to me today not on the site. She's prettier and only $250. Ex gf reached back out last Wednesday. 2 weeks ago another ex sb reached out. A provider reChed out on wechat who hasn't been providing in NY in over a year. Spring time fun i guess. Lolo seems too skinny for me

Keep ya'll posted on certain girls in the future. Thanks for that 33% code worked.
I don't know about Lolo. I feel that she's a scam of sorts but never met her.

Good to see the thread getting active again. I resubscribed after seeing the promo code in this thread after taking April off.
Hopefully will have more information to add soon.

$$HotCutie$$ 35 asian nyny - wants $1,500. Who is paying 35 year olds this kind of money?? I didn't bother responding
$$Ale$$ hispanic nyny - wants to see photos first and $600. Everything with condoms only. Didn't meet up.
$$Thinkerr_Bell$$ hispanic queens - met up for dinner with hotel fun afterwards. Doesn't like giving head but cute body and great attitude. DATY, DFK, CFS. Didn't ask for any money when I dropped her off but gaver her $250. Probably would not repeat because I dont want her to get attached.
$Jeni$ indian queens - wants $300 but declined because she only does covered everything. I dont mind condoms for sex but hate cbjs.
$Chinagirl212$ asian/hispanic mixed nyny - wants $400 got her down to $300. Face wasn't as pretty in person but had a good time. Able to host some days depending on roommate situation. Definitely likes to fuck. Wants $700 for overnight, might take her up on it in the future.
$$Antigone$$ asian, listed nyny but lives in bk. - Finally managed to see her. Very difficult to contact, slow to respond and is super flaky but is an amazing time. BBFS ok as long as you dont CIP and great attitude during the meet. Fun personality and sexy petite body. Would actually like something regular if she wasnt so hard to set up with.

If anyone has info on the profiles below, I would highly appreciate it!

$$Numi$$
$$smokedsugar$$
$$Blue$$
Is Ale in the USA? It says Ecuardor?
Thinkerbell doesn't speak English well right?

Smokedsugar, She's looking for a high PPM. And she was insistent on gift first meet.

Is Ale in the USA? It says Ecuardor?
Thinkerbell doesn't speak English well right?

Smokedsugar, She's looking for a high PPM. And she was insistent on gift first meet.
Ale shows up as USA for me. She's 28, 5'1 and has 4 pictures on her profile.
Thinkerbell's English wasn't perfect but definitely good enough to converse.

Thanks for the info on Smokedsugar.

Had a bunch of chnaces to see her years ago but was kind of skeptical. Guess I missed out. She just got back from the UK not long ago I believe, but her profile was active the whole time (still in the US) I think. She’s been doing bbfs with not cip since the first time I spoke to her back in 2019 I think. Wanted 400 at the time, no idea about now. Sounds like fun. She kind of scared me off at the time texting me almost every night lol

$$JerseyPrincess$$$ - Hot for sure. Photos real. Lives in New Brunswick. Wants 350 a meet. Likes to talk on Snap which is whatever.
$$Vitaminsun$$$ Model and hot like the photos. Wants 750 PPM. Had one date , didn't do anything to report on.
$$Casandra$$ Lives in Yonkers, English is okay. Wants 300 for head or something. English is her second language.
$$Prettygirl$$ Lives in Jersey. Wants 400 a meet. You can negotiate. Never met her. English is her second language
$$emusakubi$$ Wants to wait for marriage ? I don't know.

Any intel on Ruby_lane03 - I spoke to her some. She changed numbers on me on SA. But didn't realize it? No idea what she wants though.

Had a bunch of chnaces to see her years ago but was kind of skeptical. Guess I missed out. She just got back from the UK not long ago I believe, but her profile was active the whole time (still in the US) I think. She’s been doing bbfs with not cip since the first time I spoke to her back in 2019 I think. Wanted 400 at the time, no idea about now. Sounds like fun. She kind of scared me off at the time texting me almost every night lol
How comfortable can you be with someone who is willing to do BBFS?

Oh and I finally got in contact with $$yuno$$/$$obedient$azn$kitty$$. She asked for $800 and ignored me when I countered with $500. Those of you who were able to see her when her rates were more reasonable are lucky haha.