Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I think I was looking into cultured at one point and I think thats a pic of some influencer. That pic has def been used in another profile before, but could’ve just been random

regarding desirable that sucks. She’s been reviewed her a couple of times under other names and supposedly her head was good/decent, and she’s super tight but taps out quickly. I was supposed to see her once or twice but she kept randomly putting on restrictions or had scheduling conflicts. She is also bi and prefers women from one of my conversations with her. Covered fs. I think people also said you could negotiate for lower. I got her down to around 300 a few months ago but people have stated lower. Of course ymmv
I think she told me she works as a bartender or something. Maybe that's why it's hard to schedule. And I think she lives or dates a gal in lower Manhattan. She mentioned it to me.

That’s disappointing to hear that. I was leaning towards maybe seeing her if I really just needed one on short notice but between your review, mg and uniquely it would def be a waste of money. Extremely rare that I finish from a bj and am not really the quickie type either, unfortunately. Haven’t been active on SA lately and the last few really tight ones I’ve been with either moved out of state or caught something, neither or which are ideal lol was looking forward to another vice grip pussy
Problem is you want availability for that. And I don't think she's available enough. She seems busy at night , I think she works nights.

Did her a while back. She can be had for lower and will do multiple rounds raw as long as you don’t cip (or get plan b I’d guess). If she likes you she might let you cip and risk it if that’s your thing - someone else here said they cip 2nd round. She also told me she had a long term thing with a guy (not sure if it was an arrangement or fwb) and said he cip every time. She is a bit bigger than her pics imo and isn’t really my type, but is sub, will power through a pounding, and swallows. Did her raw, asked her where she wanted me to come and she said she can swallow, which she did. 2nd round I busted on her stomach.

she told me she’s a size queen, though you’d never guess because I’m no Mandingo but definitely bottomed out in her, and pretty hard at that (she said she partially liked the pain and told me she’d tell me when to stop if needed, which never happened). Said the guy that came in her every time had a huge dick, but gave the exaggerated hand measurement girls do when they talk about a guy they like. According to the air measurement she gave me he was about 18” long lol.

but yeah, open to raw, swallows, multiple rounds, multiple hours if you tell her beforehand, and comes very easily if that helps get you going. Had her meet me at like 9am and she was actually on time, and stayed until around 2pm I think. She would’ve stayed longer but I had something come up and had to leave
That's interesting. I figured the photos and all that weren't accurate. I have seen her vibes on SA and she doesn't look pretty. She does seem like a good time though. Thanks for the intel.

$$Rubylane_03$$ Quoted my friend 2k ppm. Quoted me 500. No idea why she dropped it so much for me. I am better looking then my pal and in better shape I guess. No idea what the 500 entailed . I asked more questions. But she likes to make phone calls and I couldn't answer.

Problem is you want availability for that. And I don't think she's available enough. She seems busy at night , I think she works nights.
She was a dancer last I heard, but it was a while ago. Her availability seemed to work with mine as of around 4-5 months ago and I only usually see people after work, just wasn’t interested enough to follow through at the time because I wanted someone more open to longer meets where we’re talking less. Of course, things could’ve changed.

yeah nay I def wanted more from her for what I was paying, but that day if I didn’t get a work emergency I prob could’ve fucked her like 4 times before calling it quits, and the first round took pretty long already. At least at the time when I had her she was open to making sure your balls were completely drained

She was a dancer last I heard, but it was a while ago. Her availability seemed to work with mine as of around 4-5 months ago and I only usually see people after work, just wasn’t interested enough to follow through at the time because I wanted someone more open to longer meets where we’re talking less. Of course, things could’ve changed.

yeah nay I def wanted more from her for what I was paying, but that day if I didn’t get a work emergency I prob could’ve fucked her like 4 times before calling it quits, and the first round took pretty long already. At least at the time when I had her she was open to making sure your balls were completely drained
The second comment is about $$ pretty Nay$$$ right? I should ask more questions . I was just curious about what she could want. I didn't think she would ask for 400. But maybe she's good at what she does .

The second comment is about $$ pretty Nay$$$ right? I should ask more questions . I was just curious about what she could want. I didn't think she would ask for 400. But maybe she's good at what she does .
Like I said, she is somewhat flexible with price. She is also young and more amenable, but less experienced. She did talk about her body count and stuff (20ish according to her) but she wasn’t the best or worst I’ve had- there really isn’t any other way to put it. A bit shy at first but once you get her to open up she’s easier to work with, in more ways than one. Bj wasn’t amazing but wasn’t terrible, decent grip on that kitty, multiple hours. I’ve def had better but also def had worse. I think she also has braces, can’t remember

She is fucking disgusting.

I picked her up from the train station, she looked Simi homeless.. Shit in her nose.. Gave her a ride around the block. Gave her $10 bucks and asked her to grab a drink from the corner store.. Soon as she got in the store.. I left
If you ever see her Vibes, You see what she really looks like. I was like WTF

Been a while but thanks to 33% off and free time, decided to give another go. So far thinking that was a miscall, quality isn't really there.
Due to the interesting development in this thread that was moved to the Coliseum, going to be breaking up usernames a little more.
2 days in so info is light. All SA, as always remove symbols

$Gorgeous$/$Beauty$
23 Jamaica: Seems like a pro. Looking for 500 for bbfs, 400 bbj, anilingus. Offered 300 for the latter option, took it with some pushback. Few flags, told me she was in another part of the city and wouldn't be back for a few days and offered to meet there. Declined then she offered to take a train out to me. Unsure of this one, will probably skip.

$Fun/$?/Beauty$
40 flushing: Spanish speaking. Quoted 800 for BJ, FS, Anal. All covered. Good luck with that one. Moving on.

$Je$n$
44 Scranton: Messaged me so why not find out some info. Not my type but 200 is the number for FS, BBJ, anilingus. Anyone passing through the area, might be worth a shot.

Running into a lot more payment for my time, where time is getting to know each other first. Usually ends up with me being called a "broke b*tch" and being blocked. C'est la vie.
Bails next time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Due to the interesting development in this thread that was moved to the Coliseum, going to be breaking up usernames a little more.
2 days in so info is light. All SA, as always remove symbols
Judging by your join date I see you weren't here when a former mod made a big deal about how to disguise these names and it was followed by pages and pages of arguments on the best way to do it.

We are not starting that shit again. What happened with Electra was a simple case of White Knighting. Period.

Anyone coming up with new ways to disguise the SA handles or even discussing this subject gets banned from this thread.

Is it me or is sb only taking bitcoin as payment now
From experience, usually this means your profile has been flagged for vpn or IP issues. If you reach out, they'll want you to send ID to continue using.

Since I'm here, few more from SA. Remove symbols.

$Sharp$/$Duchess$ 44 Wilkes Barre
Looking for 400 for BBFS, BBJ, Anal, Rim. If you're in the Wilkes area, might be worth a look.

$bou$jeeee$/$babyyy$ 23, Albany
Stated last arrangement was 1200 for one weekend per month. Didn't even bother with a counter, just moved on.

$tiny$ykay$yy$yy$ 28 west-bury
Semi pro, wanted to go straight to a hotel. Would say about 20 lbs heavier than photos. Wanted 350 for bbj, CFS. Didn't notice until in room, breath was not the freshest. During CFS, noticed a bit of a smell coming from below. Couldn't stay hard with smell, switched to BBJ and did it for about 5 minutes and said "I'm tired". Saw the writing on the wall, paid my tab, told her bye and deleted her number. Stayed about an hour 10. Wouldn't recommend nor repeat.

Pales next time.