Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Lolo is also Riley$$$ Interesting , I wonder if she gets more dates this way.
$$Britt0113$$ 1k quote. Doesn't even live here in NY but is here all the time?

$$nyccinderella$$ Anyone ever meet her?
$$Canweleave$ Anyone ever meet her? Quoted me 400 .She seems like a pro. She just wants to get to business. I think she would put me on blast with her vibes.

$$JerseyPrincess$$$ - Hot for sure. Photos real. Lives in New Brunswick. Wants 350 a meet. Likes to talk on Snap which is whatever.
$$Vitaminsun$$$ Model and hot like the photos. Wants 750 PPM. Had one date , didn't do anything to report on.
$$Casandra$$ Lives in Yonkers, English is okay. Wants 300 for head or something. English is her second language.
$$Prettygirl$$ Lives in Jersey. Wants 400 a meet. You can negotiate. Never met her. English is her second language
$$emusakubi$$ Wants to wait for marriage ? I don't know.

Any intel on Ruby_lane03 - I spoke to her some. She changed numbers on me on SA. But didn't realize it? No idea what she wants though.

You need to define meet with the girls . Is it 2 hours , 4 or all nite ?
Don't leave open ended .

$$JerseyPrincess$$$ - Hot for sure. Photos real. Lives in New Brunswick. Wants 350 a meet. Likes to talk on Snap which is whatever.
$$Vitaminsun$$$ Model and hot like the photos. Wants 750 PPM. Had one date , didn't do anything to report on.
$$Casandra$$ Lives in Yonkers, English is okay. Wants 300 for head or something. English is her second language.
$$Prettygirl$$ Lives in Jersey. Wants 400 a meet. You can negotiate. Never met her. English is her second language
$$emusakubi$$ Wants to wait for marriage ? I don't know.

Any intel on Ruby_lane03 - I spoke to her some. She changed numbers on me on SA. But didn't realize it? No idea what she wants though.
There are a bunch of $$Prettygirl$$ profiles on SA. Which one was she if you don't mind me asking? Sometimes they say NY but live elsewhere. Thanks.

Oh and I finally got in contact with $$yuno$$/$$obedient$azn$kitty$$. She asked for $800 and ignored me when I countered with $500. Those of you who were able to see her when her rates were more reasonable are lucky haha.
Are her profiles still active on SA? Did a quick check but didn’t see her. Not gonna happen for me either way, just curious. She said she’d message me like 6 times and never did so I put her in hidden.

How comfortable can you be with someone who is willing to do BBFS?
Idk, I’d personally prob risk bbfs more with someone I didn’t know was bbfs-ing with people on SA for 4+ years. I’m just putting the info out there, you can just ignore it

that being said, what’s done is done. Sounds fun though

You need to define meet with the girls . Is it 2 hours , 4 or all nite ?
Don't leave open ended .
So $$ prettyGirl$$$ is in Sayerville Nj, Red head from Brazil. The rate she gave was for CFS.
$$Jerseyprincess$$$ She made it seem like we would hang for the night, not over night but 4,5 hours. Didn't get into specifics. Talking on Snap always make me think it wont happen.
$$Vitaminsun$$ is one who's always chasing time, she's busy with this and that. She works plus does modeling and is always networking . She definitely would not be one to hang around after round 1 for just 800

$$Culturedsiren$$ using her friends photo or something. Still very pretty in person. Wants 1k per meet. Did nothing with her .
$$Desirablepunk$$ Her photos don't match her either. She's not as pretty as the photos. Will give head for 200, wanted 500 at first. Didn't ask about sex. Head was weak.
$$Sharom0o$$ English is shaky. Doesn't look like her photos, not as pretty in person. Will give you head for 150. Wanted me to have sex in the apartment she was renting with a friend. Didn't do it. Not the best area to hang in, the Bronx.

$$Culturedsiren$$ using her friends photo or something. Still very pretty in person. Wants 1k per meet. Did nothing with her .
$$Desirablepunk$$ Her photos don't match her either. She's not as pretty as the photos. Will give head for 200, wanted 500 at first. Didn't ask about sex. Head was weak.
I think I was looking into cultured at one point and I think thats a pic of some influencer. That pic has def been used in another profile before, but could’ve just been random

regarding desirable that sucks. She’s been reviewed her a couple of times under other names and supposedly her head was good/decent, and she’s super tight but taps out quickly. I was supposed to see her once or twice but she kept randomly putting on restrictions or had scheduling conflicts. She is also bi and prefers women from one of my conversations with her. Covered fs. I think people also said you could negotiate for lower. I got her down to around 300 a few months ago but people have stated lower. Of course ymmv

I think I was looking into cultured at one point and I think thats a pic of some influencer. That pic has def been used in another profile before, but could’ve just been random

regarding desirable that sucks. She’s been reviewed her a couple of times under other names and supposedly her head was good/decent, and she’s super tight but taps out quickly. I was supposed to see her once or twice but she kept randomly putting on restrictions or had scheduling conflicts. She is also bi and prefers women from one of my conversations with her. Covered fs. I think people also said you could negotiate for lower. I got her down to around 300 a few months ago but people have stated lower. Of course ymmv
$$$Cultured is still very pretty. I would choose the real her of the fake photo she uses.

I can't get onto SA any longer but would be surprised that all her photos would not be her. Last I saw they were years old though. Also it's not that she's tight I suspect something is a concern down there and fucking her is realistically just off the table which would throw 300 off the table if head is not heading in the right direction along with continued meetup complexities.

I’m not sure whether I posted this one or not $$too$fin$etobe$stre$ssed$$ on SA. We start chatting on back in early April. She wants to meet and then says she’s at the dentist, needs a $950 root canal and is short $100 or so, can I send it. Of course I say no, but she persists….

Fast forward, nearly a month later, she’s still keeping with the story…. Almost every day says she’s sitting at the dentist office and they’re ready to do the procedure (now it’s only a filing and she only needs $25 more) once she can make the payment. First, I’ve never seen a dentist ask for money up front. But maybe it does happen.

Second, I’ve never heard of a dentist allowing someone to sit in their office everyday while they try to figure out if the person will be able to pay for a procedure. The SB even said that they numbed her the other day and just needed the money to continue. Of course, I’ve called BS on all of this to the girl, but I really have to give her some credit for sticking to this stupid story.

I’ve offered to give her money in person. However, she doesn’t want me to see her in this condition. Silly me :)

I know she’s pulling the same shit with numerous guys…. Sends a screenshot of her phone and had a crazy number of unopened texts…. Be careful out there guys.
Should have told her you were a dentist

Good to see the thread getting active again. I resubscribed after seeing the promo code in this thread after taking April off.
Hopefully will have more information to add soon.

$$HotCutie$$ 35 asian nyny - wants $1,500. Who is paying 35 year olds this kind of money?? I didn't bother responding
$$Ale$$ hispanic nyny - wants to see photos first and $600. Everything with condoms only. Didn't meet up.
$$Thinkerr_Bell$$ hispanic queens - met up for dinner with hotel fun afterwards. Doesn't like giving head but cute body and great attitude. DATY, DFK, CFS. Didn't ask for any money when I dropped her off but gaver her $250. Probably would not repeat because I dont want her to get attached.
$Jeni$ indian queens - wants $300 but declined because she only does covered everything. I dont mind condoms for sex but hate cbjs.
$Chinagirl212$ asian/hispanic mixed nyny - wants $400 got her down to $300. Face wasn't as pretty in person but had a good time. Able to host some days depending on roommate situation. Definitely likes to fuck. Wants $700 for overnight, might take her up on it in the future.
$$Antigone$$ asian, listed nyny but lives in bk. - Finally managed to see her. Very difficult to contact, slow to respond and is super flaky but is an amazing time. BBFS ok as long as you dont CIP and great attitude during the meet. Fun personality and sexy petite body. Would actually like something regular if she wasnt so hard to set up with.

If anyone has info on the profiles below, I would highly appreciate it!

$$Numi$$
$$smokedsugar$$
$$Blue$$
$$HotCutie$$ quoted me 600 with a question mark when I asked what she wanted...this means 3-400 max

$$$PrettyNay$$$ 400 a meet. Didn't bother meeting her or negotiating.
Did her a while back. She can be had for lower and will do multiple rounds raw as long as you don’t cip (or get plan b I’d guess). If she likes you she might let you cip and risk it if that’s your thing - someone else here said they cip 2nd round. She also told me she had a long term thing with a guy (not sure if it was an arrangement or fwb) and said he cip every time. She is a bit bigger than her pics imo and isn’t really my type, but is sub, will power through a pounding, and swallows. Did her raw, asked her where she wanted me to come and she said she can swallow, which she did. 2nd round I busted on her stomach.

she told me she’s a size queen, though you’d never guess because I’m no Mandingo but definitely bottomed out in her, and pretty hard at that (she said she partially liked the pain and told me she’d tell me when to stop if needed, which never happened). Said the guy that came in her every time had a huge dick, but gave the exaggerated hand measurement girls do when they talk about a guy they like. According to the air measurement she gave me he was about 18” long lol.

but yeah, open to raw, swallows, multiple rounds, multiple hours if you tell her beforehand, and comes very easily if that helps get you going. Had her meet me at like 9am and she was actually on time, and stayed until around 2pm I think. She would’ve stayed longer but I had something come up and had to leave

I can't get onto SA any longer but would be surprised that all her photos would not be her. Last I saw they were years old though. Also it's not that she's tight I suspect something is a concern down there and fucking her is realistically just off the table which would throw 300 off the table if head is not heading in the right direction along with continued meetup complexities.
That’s disappointing to hear that. I was leaning towards maybe seeing her if I really just needed one on short notice but between your review, mg and uniquely it would def be a waste of money. Extremely rare that I finish from a bj and am not really the quickie type either, unfortunately. Haven’t been active on SA lately and the last few really tight ones I’ve been with either moved out of state or caught something, neither or which are ideal lol was looking forward to another vice grip pussy

$$$PrettyNay$$$ 400 a meet. Didn't bother meeting her or negotiating.

She is fucking disgusting.

I picked her up from the train station, she looked Simi homeless.. Shit in her nose.. Gave her a ride around the block. Gave her $10 bucks and asked her to grab a drink from the corner store.. Soon as she got in the store.. I left