Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I just had 3 stupid girls today. One insisted that I eat her out and makes sure she gets to cum too, and I was like, so you want a regular relationship or do you want sugar? You can’t have your cake and eat it too. I mean, good for her if she finds a guy who loves DATY, but that’s not what I’m paying for.

Another one insisted on full face pics. I said there’s nothing a meet and greet can’t solve. She gave me an attitude so I blocked her while she was was typing lol.

Finally, there was one girl who was a pro rinser: wants to “take it slow” meaning no sex on the first date, but also only meets up for $250 minimum for a platonic date. She even said that’s how she pays her bills. I don’t get who the fuck pays for a meet and greet. The implication there is that she respects and values her own time more than yours. Well, my schedule is packed and my time is way more precious than hers….

Just bad luck today I guess.

I just had 3 stupid girls today. One insisted that I eat her out and makes sure she gets to cum too, and I was like, so you want a regular relationship or do you want sugar? You can’t have your cake and eat it too. I mean, good for her if she finds a guy who loves DATY, but that’s not what I’m paying for.

Another one insisted on full face pics. I said there’s nothing a meet and greet can’t solve. She gave me an attitude so I blocked her while she was was typing lol.

Finally, there was one girl who was a pro rinser: wants to “take it slow” meaning no sex on the first date, but also only meets up for $250 minimum for a platonic date. She even said that’s how she pays her bills. I don’t get who the fuck pays for a meet and greet. The implication there is that she respects and values her own time more than yours. Well, my schedule is packed and my time is way more precious than hers….

I always will agree to take it slow, but specify allowance does not happen until the arrangement becomes mutually beneficial.

I always will agree to take it slow, but specify allowance does not happen until the arrangement becomes mutually beneficial.
I usually would be okay with slow, but these days I’m just too busy.

Also, a couple of weeks ago I met up with $$silk$thistle$$ for a meet and greet. She had a mustache =T And also wants to cum. 500 for a chubby chick with a mustache? No thanks. What a waste of my time. I mean, I like her as a person and had a good time talking with her, but…I’ve had way better.

What's the handle of the one who wanted to receive oral?

Ya know just for the record

billyS

Reign of Terror

To spend $250 without sex?
Might as well just date the old fashion way.

I can see doing a get together to see if there is any chemistry but I can't see paying her for that privilege. I mean just meeting in public, once she looks at you she pretty much knows if she would fuck you or not.

To spend $250 without sex?
Might as well just date the old fashion way.

I can see doing a get together to see if there is any chemistry but I can't see paying her for that privilege. I mean just meeting in public, once she looks at you she pretty much knows if she would fuck you or not.
Exactly. A girl knows if she’s gonna fuck you in ten seconds. Anyone who wants to get paid on a meet and greet must be looking for suckers to rinse.

Exactly. A girl knows if she’s gonna fuck you in ten seconds. Anyone who wants to get paid on a meet and greet must be looking for suckers to rinse.
But that's exactly the whole problem with this. She doesn't want her time wasted without compensation but to m&g not only is she wasting the guy's time but her own (times x guys just to m&g) and not get paid. Similarly if one's goal is sex then to not have sex is wasting your own time and hers atop that many of them want the sex too and to be validated. So by definition any such situation has sucker written it by default for both parties. Now don't get me wrong I actually enjoy the non-sexual parts of being with SB and have spent countless hours doing so and they with me but that's by both our choice but also a completely separate issue nor a m&g thing. Sure assess each other on the m&g but if either one of you is not dtf right then and there if your checklist checks it's somewhat pointless. To be clear it's usually not gf dating and using SA was a way to avoid it being so. So if one is using SA to fuck/get money and not fucking/getting money you're both kind of fooling each other and yourself. If they know in 10 seconds and of us too, then that's that. The deal is done or not that fast for both parties.

So you have gone from only going to AMPs in the city to now seeing Black girls in Brooklyn and Hispanic girls out on Long Island?

And no one else can find these girls?

Something smells.
BillyS, I don’t mind you hinting my spa reviews are fake or whatever because I know some reviews here are.. and no, I haven’t stopped going to amp, I just stopped reviewing them here…. but now you have an issue with my reviews on SA, SDM and SB girls? What is it? I gave all the info I had, you want their phone numbers too?
Wanna join my next session tomorrow in Astoria?

I wasn’t to find anyone of those in Sb . Sdm? Sounds like a whole other site that I doubt anyone here knows .

$BAD$BABIES$ - a pair of 18 yr old Latinas, BayShore.
one chubby one super hot. $250 each, hard to setup but finally met up. Rim, cfs, bbj, CIM, FIV.
They sneak out at night, probably won’t repeat cause if they get tracked it could be a bad situation. too risky.
So this was from Sb ? Or sdm ?