2022 New York Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Agreed. His slider was mega nasty! When he is on, he can be lights out.
Maybe he has finally mentally adjusted to New York. Let's face it, not an easy town to play in, almost all new aquires by both Mers and Yanks go thru it. Some longer than others.

Great comeback!

Love Nimmo, he would be a stud on the Yankees

Man does harper have a sweet swing, he is the lefty bat we could have used. I hate his swag, but what a swing.

Nimmo is an ok player but not a stud.lol I don't want any if the 3. I want someone that stays on the field not hurt all the time like those 3 do.

Not overpay ..just pay for someone that stays on the field. Any of those 3 aren't getting it done in my opinion.
What's not too like about Nimmo? Hustles, can steal bases, plays great defense, patient at the plate. I like Dom Smith too.
Gallo and Green to the Mets for Nimmo or Smith

D

Deleted member 128262

Not overpay ..just pay for someone that stays on the field. Any of those 3 aren't getting it done in my opinion.
Well for someone who starts on the field and isn’t made of glass and will give you 20-30 HR and 65-80 rbi, you’re gonna pay a fortune for them these days lol, especially if their agent is named Boras…

D

Deleted member 128262

Yeah 20 hr and 75 rbi gets you alot if $$ nowadays. Lol true about Boras too.
Look at Conforto before his season ending shoulder injury. Mets offer north of $100 million and he turned it down. He was a good player, but honestly, some of his hot streaks came when the Mets were out of the playoff race…

I swear my Mets are cursed when it comes to injuries. I’m really hoping Max isn’t out long. That’s gunna be a domino effect for the rest of our pitchers getting over worked…

D

Deleted member 128262

I swear my Mets are cursed when it comes to injuries. I’m really hoping Max isn’t out long. That’s gunna be a domino effect for the rest of our pitchers getting over worked…
Oblique injury per a friend of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.