Westchester Again

Angel Hand Massage - 347.603.8882 - Lucky

Been MIA for awhile and toftt and tried out Angel Hands.

I texted the number and got a call back to tell me house fee. Very difficult to understand but fortunately she txted me the address with a couple of pictures. The pictures looked great.

I go over to the address given and buzz in. The door is slightly opened and I walk in. The woman who answered the door is wearing a pink silky dress. She locks the door and sanitizes my hands. The have a thermometer that requires to gauge your hand temperature. My hands were to cold to get a reading so the woman rubbed my hands until a temperature appeared. She guided me the room, and followed me in and closed the door. She asked for the house fee which I handed over. I was thinking to do the same as I go at Green Rivage where I just give the whole donation. But being the first time. Didn’t want to overpay for a rub.

She walked out and told me to undress. When she came back she didn’t offer table/standing shower. I didn’t mind since I just showered, but it did make me think. She spays some warm oil on her hands and did a decent massage with her warm hands on that cold day. After the body rub removes oil with warm towel and starts some soft touching. Here we go.

Leans over and ask what do I want. Of course I say everything and agree to the donation. She goes to prepare and comes back and drops her dress. Brought my own wrapper that she puts on and gave a non toothy CBJ. Could have gotten bbj but did not bring enough funds. With the exception of Monica I haven’t been with a Westchester AMP that does bbj.

After a while we start FS in CG for a bit. She has concerns because of my size. But she was up for the challenge. Instead of getting no. But She tapped out quickly and asked me to go in mish. Started off slowly and picked up the pace. Got some nice eye rolls and occasional screams where she covered her masked mouth. From time to time I would go very deep and she would be able to take it. Turned her over for some doggy. Great use of the mirror of seeing me pump into her, and see her facial expressions. We were both sweating like crazy. Wanted to turn her over again to mish to see her boobs. She has a nice pair of C’s. I go a bit ham and after orgasming she starts sighing and a soft voice says “cum in my pussy”. And shortly I deposit into the bag. We are both sweaty and out of breath.

She asks do I want to shower. Of course I do. I am sweaty with lub and pussy juice. We go out and I almost opened the wrong door. Who knew that this places table/standup is downstairs. It has 2 other rooms. I should have asked. Rinsed our bodies off and kept on saying you are very strong. Went back got dressed and got a free water.

I will definitely return but need to go Latina next.

Nice review, appreciate the new intel. It’s been pretty quiet up here in the burbs. Anyone get to see Marie in WP for a massage, or Heather with the milking table? I’ve tried scheduling with Heather and have a very difficult time. She’s always booked and when i ask for availability the following week or two I don’t get an answer. Odd. Anyone see any non-amp providers?

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006

Was waiting for my car to get fixed so figured I’d stop in for a final visit of the year. I requested Helen as she and I have had a couple wonderful visits lately. Today didn’t disappoint!!
Pay Mamasan the house fee (This is the younger Mama who has showered me before and although she’s not a looker, she turns me on a lot!) change and head to the shower. Helen always takes her time and really washes me well, and today I needed it, shampoo and all. Go to dry off in the sauna and Mama is in the shower with the door cracked. Got to see her naked. Almost jumped in with her! As I’m drying off Mama gets out of the shower and spots me ogling her through the window! So hot!
Helen takes me to the room and begins a wonderful massage with oil. She gives one of the better AMP massages I can remember. I actually want her to take her time and really work me over. She has firm pressure and gets in the areas most legit therapists won’t go. At the end she towels off the oil and drys me.
I’ll pause to describe Helen...she is young, probably mid-20’s, 5’3”, and a little soft. She’s not day but definitely has some extra weight. Not my typical choice but what she lacks in body type, she far makes up for in effort and experience.
Goes out and comes back, locks the door and drops the lights. Knowing what I like she undresses and climbs on the table and starts kissing my back and rubbing her nipples on me. She works her way down and works a finger into my crack and starts rubbing my ass. Then she spreads my ass and goes to town with her tongue! Omg it was amazing! I got so fucking hard and she reached around and starts pumping my cock while deep into my ass. I go up on my knees and she came around and started sucking my cock. I thought it was BBBJ but didn’t realize until later. She gave good head and before I blew I slid her down for DATY. Nicely shaved pussy, small clit, very wet even before I tongued her clit. She came very quickly but I wouldn’t relent, and she literally had to grab me by the hair and pull me off. I slid up and she said fuck me. Now at this point I still didn’t realize she had put a condom on me (I’ve never had a girl get a condom at Darae before so didn’t even cross my mind) and I though I was going in bareback. I start pumping her mish and she’s trying to stay quiet. I go deep and hold it there and she nearly jumps off the table. I keep fucking her and wondered why it felt really good but I wasn’t cumming yet! So I go to shift positions and see that I’m covered! Now in full disclosure, the previous two visits I ducked her bareback and came on her tits. I told her I was taking it off (thought about the thread on her about just pulling it off) but she said she wanted to feel me cum inside her pussy. She I went to town and pump hard and fast and came. The whole time we DFK And the entire scene was very erotic and sexy and memorable.
After she cleans me up, I get dressed and head out. On the way I give Mama a wink and tell her how sexy she looked in the shower. She chuckled.
Cost: $75 house, $200 tip (last two times left $150 but it’s New Years and she ducked my ass with her tongue)
Looks: 5
Attitude: 10
Massage: 8
BJ: 7

The whole thing was really perfect. I was even able to kill the time while waiting for my car!

Happy New Years my monger brethren!!

Darae 54 - 914-345-0006

Was waiting for my car to get fixed so figured I’d stop in for a final visit of the year. I requested Helen as she and I have had a couple wonderful visits lately. Today didn’t disappoint!!
Pay Mamasan the house fee (This is the younger Mama who has showered me before and although she’s not a looker, she turns me on a lot!) change and head to the shower. Helen always takes her time and really washes me well, and today I needed it, shampoo and all. Go to dry off in the sauna and Mama is in the shower with the door cracked. Got to see her naked. Almost jumped in with her! As I’m drying off Mama gets out of the shower and spots me ogling her through the window! So hot!
Helen takes me to the room and begins a wonderful massage with oil. She gives one of the better AMP massages I can remember. I actually want her to take her time and really work me over. She has firm pressure and gets in the areas most legit therapists won’t go. At the end she towels off the oil and drys me.
I’ll pause to describe Helen...she is young, probably mid-20’s, 5’3”, and a little soft. She’s not day but definitely has some extra weight. Not my typical choice but what she lacks in body type, she far makes up for in effort and experience.
Goes out and comes back, locks the door and drops the lights. Knowing what I like she undresses and climbs on the table and starts kissing my back and rubbing her nipples on me. She works her way down and works a finger into my crack and starts rubbing my ass. Then she spreads my ass and goes to town with her tongue! Omg it was amazing! I got so fucking hard and she reached around and starts pumping my cock while deep into my ass. I go up on my knees and she came around and started sucking my cock. I thought it was BBBJ but didn’t realize until later. She gave good head and before I blew I slid her down for DATY. Nicely shaved pussy, small clit, very wet even before I tongued her clit. She came very quickly but I wouldn’t relent, and she literally had to grab me by the hair and pull me off. I slid up and she said fuck me. Now at this point I still didn’t realize she had put a condom on me (I’ve never had a girl get a condom at Darae before so didn’t even cross my mind) and I though I was going in bareback. I start pumping her mish and she’s trying to stay quiet. I go deep and hold it there and she nearly jumps off the table. I keep fucking her and wondered why it felt really good but I wasn’t cumming yet! So I go to shift positions and see that I’m covered! Now in full disclosure, the previous two visits I ducked her bareback and came on her tits. I told her I was taking it off (thought about the thread on her about just pulling it off) but she said she wanted to feel me cum inside her pussy. She I went to town and pump hard and fast and came. The whole time we DFK And the entire scene was very erotic and sexy and memorable.
After she cleans me up, I get dressed and head out. On the way I give Mama a wink and tell her how sexy she looked in the shower. She chuckled.
Cost: $75 house, $200 tip (last two times left $150 but it’s New Years and she ducked my ass with her tongue)
Looks: 5
Attitude: 10
Massage: 8
BJ: 7

The whole thing was really perfect. I was even able to kill the time while waiting for my car!

Happy New Years my monger brethren!!
Awesome review. I will try to set something up and report back but I have been out of commission.

Almost toftt at Angle Hand now called Cada. I had been there twice before both experiences were subpar. The rooms are small, The girls are complete alarmists don’t want to take their masks off, don’t want your naked Johnson touching their labia’s and worst of all have hairy pussies, wtf? Yes you can get the full treatment there all covered for standard rate of 160. So why did I go back to this place a third time armed with this prior knowledge? Both of my regulars from other spas were on vacation. A new ad was posted showing more of a Spa 210 vibe with a very nice lineup of pics. I figured why not, maybe some new girls have cycled in, however my day wasn’t quite going smoothly I sensed a disruption in the force. Sure enough when I walked in I was greeted by an older weathered looking Chinese woman. When I asked for one of the girls in the picture, I get that stupid looking face of”she not here”. You know that face if you’ve been a patron long enough. Long story short, I had her lay down first to give her a massage. Tits were ok, natural at least and that’s one of my things. She had no ass and I was kicking myself for not turning around and leaving. I had her turn over, then I saw the hairy pussy and got a whiff of fish smell along with glitter face foundation that leaves evidence wherever it touches. Oh hell no! Quickly got up and got dressed. Never mind no thank you money back please. More of this face followed by this face “Emoo”! She yelled. I gather that’s Chinese or Korean for”Boss”. Got my money back along with some angry Chinese curse words then walked around the block to Green Rivage aka spa 210. I know most of the girls there and the one or two that I like no longer work there post COVID. I see them privately when they’re in town usually in Flushing for a full raw GFE, Jin Jin and Mai Mai-Their real Chinese names. Both are absolute dolls. Anyway I figured I’d try for Suki Since she’s bubbly and a lot of fun and really into it. Again from Emoo “ Suki no here she on long vacation“. She started naming the others like Monica and Angela and CC I said no thanks been there done that. Ok I bring you nice girl. In came a garden-variety, gamey looking female. I passed. Sometimes the Chi is just not good that day and when you force the issue you’re going to be dissatisfied in the end minus 160 bucks. The old me would have toftt, not anymore. The older I get the more picky I am. I want a top shelf product for my hard earned money. Bottom line I do not recommend angel hand,for me three strikes and you’re out!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Almost toftt at Angle Hand now called Cada. I had been there twice before both experiences were subpar. The rooms are small, The girls are complete alarmists don’t want to take their masks off, don’t want your naked Johnson touching their labia’s and worst of all have hairy pussies, wtf? Yes you can get the full treatment there all covered for standard rate of 160. So why did I go back to this place a third time armed with this prior knowledge? Both of my regulars from other spas were on vacation. A new ad was posted showing more of a Spa 210 vibe with a very nice lineup of pics. I figured why not, maybe some new girls have cycled in, however my day wasn’t quite going smoothly I sensed a disruption in the force. Sure enough when I walked in I was greeted by an older weathered looking Chinese woman. When I asked for one of the girls in the picture, I get that stupid looking face of”she not here”. You know that face if you’ve been a patron long enough. Long story short, I had her lay down first to give her a massage. Tits were ok, natural at least and that’s one of my things. She had no ass and I was kicking myself for not turning around and leaving. I had her turn over, then I saw the hairy pussy and got a whiff of fish smell along with glitter face foundation that leaves evidence wherever it touches. Oh hell no! Quickly got up and got dressed. Never mind no thank you money back please. More of this face followed by this face “Emoo”! She yelled. I gather that’s Chinese or Korean for”Boss”. Got my money back along with some angry Chinese curse words then walked around the block to Green Rivage aka spa 210. I know most of the girls there and the one or two that I like no longer work there post COVID. I see them privately when they’re in town usually in Flushing for a full raw GFE, Jin Jin and Mai Mai-Their real Chinese names. Both are absolute dolls. Anyway I figured I’d try for Suki Since she’s bubbly and a lot of fun and really into it. Again from Emoo “ Suki no here she on long vacation“. She started naming the others like Monica and Angela and CC I said no thanks been there done that. Ok I bring you nice girl. In came a garden-variety, gamey looking female. I passed. Sometimes the Chi is just not good that day and when you force the issue you’re going to be dissatisfied in the end minus 160 bucks. The old me would have toftt, not anymore. The older I get the more picky I am. I want a top shelf product for my hard earned money. Bottom line I do not recommend angel hand,for me three strikes and you’re out!
Please break this up into paragraphs next time with line skips in between.
Since you're in moderation it would be easier for me to just delete it than read it.

I am pretty new to the game but have gone twice to green rivage.

First time, super nervous, don't even remember who I pulled but she was short, a cups with huge nipples. I mean I could of hung the towel on them they were so long. This was still during the bad part of the pandemic but they opened. They didn't even care about the house fee. I just went in and paid the girl. Anyway, massage wasn't great, just felt like someone pressing their palms into me with no kneading or strokes or anything. She had on a nice little gown and I gave her but a little slap and felt around. I finally just turned myself over because the massage was becoming boring but I was so nervous, I could not get it up. She massaged my chest some more and stroked me some. Little guy finally stood up, she put on the hat and told me to get on top. It was pretty quick, not going to lie. I was a bit embarrassed but got it out of the way and happy for the first time. No table shower offered. Paid her$160

Second visit, I drew Jessica (what she said). Prettier than the last, maybe c cups, not a bad body at all. She led me back to the room, I got naked and laid down, she asked for house $, I coughed up $60, she left and came back and asked if I wanted to shower. I didn't know they had one because it wasn't offered before but thankfully I said yes because that was one of the best feelings ever. She got in every crevice. Led back to the room and laid down and she proceeded to give me a pretty damn good massage, I didn't even want to touch her because I didn't want her to stop. Her hands were great, she even jumped on the table and had her feet on my back, cracking it every so often. I finally flip over, she gets undressed and climbs on top. I'm half chub at this point and she starts to kiss my neck and lick and suck on my nipples(I thought they were dead with no feeling). Soldier stood up right away, it felt so good. She put on the hat and started to suck but I stopped her, I don't really like cbj. No idea why. So I told her to get on top and she did but she wasn't going all the way down. I told her to but she couldn't. It was hurting her so she got off and told me to fuck her doggy. I got into it and just pounding pretty hard that she wanted to lay down but I came pretty quick after. When I finished, she looked at me and I guess was shocked but she told me to lay down, she cleaned me up and laid with me for a bit. Got her name and told her I'm coming back just for her.

Damage:$60 house, $140 tip. She didn't try to haggle. Just asked me what I paid last time.

Hit up D54 tonight. Called ahead. Very friendly English speaking Mamasan answered, said not busy at all. I half jokingly asked for a young, skinny fun girl. Showed up and got Helen. She is just as OS Monger described. I was somewhat disappointed but the TS was very good, the massage was excellent. Hit all the knots with just the right amount of pressure. At one point she leaned her pussy into my elbow so I grabbed her calf and knew this would be decent. Once she finished with the therapeutic part, while sill face down, unbeknownst to me she took off her top and started a body slide with her beautiful breasts.... On the flip, I sat up and pulled her in for a hug and to feel those nice, natural breasts. Then she pushes be down and asks if I'll take care of her. I said yes, and she asked how much. Now I am NOT a FS guy. I said $100. She immediately dropped her shorts, totally naked, and starts sucking my balls and gave me a non-covered BJ. I almost came too fast so I stopped her and started rubbing her perfect pussy. Shaved to perfection, soft, wet and open. I inserted some fingers and she gets on top. I did NOT tell her to stop but I guess for $100, she ain't screwing you, which was fine with me. She gives me a great HE, wipes me down with some hot towels (wet toilettes actually, what happened to the towels?) and gives my neck, shoulders and legs some more attention. So it was a very pleasant hour for me. $75 + $100.

New Spa in Westchester: Horizon 408
914-502-9266
Mamaroneck
Provider-Jessica

So I’ve been wanting to check this place out since it opened last month. After watching the beautiful Taiwanese actress Shu Qi last night in “ Journey to the west“, I had a hankering this morning for some Chinese pussy.

Horizon is a FS spa not to be confused with tranquil Garden around the corner which is not FS and has been open for several years.

It’s located on the main strip amongst various stores and restaurants. Plenty of metered parking. Honestly I don’t know if this place is legitimate or not I can’t see it staying open that long in this particular main hub location where their ******* advertisement shows naked women. I decided to go in undercover donning my Democratic face covering, baseball cap and transition lenses, I walked down the busy block trying to blend in. There was an open door in between restaurants with a steep, dimly lit staircase to the second floor. no visible sign pointing to any business upstairs. I was greeted by Papasanie. A chubby young Chinese entrepreneur who speaks perfect English. He sprayed my hands took my temperature swapped out my sneakers for some slippers offered me a cold beverage, which I declined, then led me into the private room with full ceilings. Based on my conversation with him over the phone earlier in the morning he said I could choose from who is available. I saw several other shoes in the bin leading me to believe it would be slim Pickens this day.

The protocol here is that they have four different girls to choose from and they swap them out every week. The door opens and lucky comes in. I ask her to pull her mask down so I can see her face. For me it’s all about the face and if I feel a connection. Chinese, late 40’s decent body but very gamy looking countenance. I gave her the $70 house fee but I wasn’t feeling too “lucky” after the initial encounter. Did not like her Chi. I asked her how much for everything she said “wait till later”. Then I pointed to her crotch and asked her if she has hair down there. She replied yes and then I said “no like”. She said OK left the room and five minutes later Jessica came in. Also Chinese, a little younger, very cute, bubbly personality and I sensed a very good chi from her. She was horny and liked what she saw.

Started with a basic massage, I showed her that I prefer a gentle squeezing. I don’t like to feel CPR being done on my back misaligning my spine that the chiropractor has to adjust. When she stood by my head at the top of the massage table she showed me her pussy and said “only a little bit of hair is that OK?” It was a nice pussy and only had a little bit of hair so I said yes. Soon thereafter soft touch and price negotiation. Now I’m used to the “everything” 160 at Green rivage or 175 at Dare and 200 smackers at Empire. I offered 120, she said no 140. I feel like I was being up charged because of the upscale neighborhood that this spa is located in. Fuck it, I decided, she’s cute, horny and maybe for that price I’ll get the gfe that I’m always looking for. 140 it is, let the festivities begin!

Off came her clothes exposing nice natural B cups with perfect nipples. Here’s the rundown:

-Nice tasting pussy with darker vulva lips that stick out the way I like. Took her a long time to cum from eating her but she did cum hard. Her juice was clean and scent free.

-did allow me to slide my uncovered unit outside her pussy a little bit. But then she got alarmed when she saw it leaking with what the Asian girls call “water”.

-Offered me a cbj ONLY which I declined. Cover for me is like kryptonite. For 140 she better be licking my water. Non-negotiable from her end, unfortunately.

-But, the cover went on to fuck her. I had her slather on lots of oil so I can feel something. The usual ground and pound shock and awe… she took it all. Still, I wanted to feel more of her pussy for this top shelf price. So while in mush, I put her legs together inside mine causing her vagina to clamp tight on my cock. With each targeted withdrawal I could feel the condom slowly slipping off. During this procedure she actually came again. Now we’re getting somewhere. I’m feeling a soft, silky wet pussy on my skin and now I don’t feel so bad about being up charged for subpar services. Several insertions later, the condom was just barely covering the head of my cock. “Cum for me baby”! She cried. I could’ve pulled it off completely employing the clamp technique and spewed my love milk all inside her, then pretend to be surprised that the condom came off. All Mongers with lots of hashmarks know how to implement and utilize the clamp technique either from the front or the back, when their in the mood for raw. I shot this massive load deep inside my imaginary Shu Qi. However I pulled my rod out from her pussy slow so as to not pull it off completely. As she was watching my shaft come out nude, I got the “Ooooo” face. Then the :) ah face when she saw the rubber was still on the tip encasing the lechita.

Quick clean up then 10 min finish up massage and a little conversation. Earlier when I was sucking her natural breast she asked me what that is called in English, I said “titty”. Then she said “you titty sucker”. That’s right darling good sense of humor you have. “ New here today” she said. I asked her where she worked before and she replied flushing. She may be a freelancer bouncing around from parlor to parlor. As she finished the massage the doorbell was ringing quite a bit. I was praying it wasn’t the local PD

The look and feel this place is very different and has a 1970s psychedelic tone. Rotating lights with beads hanging everywhere. Kind of reminded me when Jim Kelly was getting beaten up by Han in Enter the Dragon and he smashed into the room with the stoned women with all the lights and smoke.

Papasanie saw me out, asked me how I liked everything and seemed very eager to please also told me they rotate the women out every week…which, if you like your provider you better get their phone number or you might never run across them again. I get the feeling if you tell him exactly what you’re looking for whether it be Korean Chinese or Japanese, he’ll let you know when they’re cycling in.

Worth checking the place out before they shut it down. And I do recommend Jessica but not for that whopping $210. I think you can talk her down in price.

Half Moon Spa
929-922-9989
Pleasantville
Provider: Lala

This is my first time out post-covid (Can we say 'post-covid' yet?) In any case, I don't think I have been to a Spa since the start of Covid - which may explain some of what went on during this visit.

This is a convenient place for me because it's close to my work office - which I only go to once a week right now. Been wanting a nice massage for a while so figured I'd pop over on my lunch break. There where two ladies sitting at the front desk when I walked in and Lala grabbed my hand and took me to one of the back rooms. They do have a sign on the door that states you need to wear a mask when you enter. Both of them had them off but quickly put them on as soon as I came in the door.

Once in the back room I paid the $70 house fee and got undressed. At this point I took off the mask as went to lie down. As a side note - I didn't put the mask back on at all until I got dressed to leave and she never gave me any issue about it, although she wore hers the whole time.

She started the massage and everything proceeded from here as most massages. I asked for medium and she kept it to medium pressure for most of the massage. She worked my back, legs, and arms and used oil as she went. Over all it was a very good, pleasant feeling massage that even managed to work out a few kinks in my neck (A common issue I have sitting in front of a computer all day long). This went for a good 30-40 minutes.

She then started in on the ST. After a few minutes of this, she asked me to turn over. I flipped over and she pointed down and asked if it was OK (of course I said yes). As she started to work on jr, I started to do a little OTC roaming. Now - this is the part where I'm going to lose some of you but let me explain....

As I'm roaming she asked me If I liked to touch? Again I said yes. So, she offered to give me full access for $100. Now, I KNOW that is way over-priced and I have gotten much more for $100 from places in the past. Going back to my first sentence, I haven't been out since covid started, and I had the money so I just figured, what the hell, and went with it. I agreed and she let me help her with the undressing. At this point I sat up and lifted up her shirt and bra and also pulled down her pants (panties stayed on). The shirt bra and pants didn't come off completely, but offered plenty of access. Now, Lala is short (maybe 5 feet) and a little curvy, but not fat by any means. Nice boobs - maybe C cup - with those big, dark eraser nipples that are so fun to play with. So as she continued, I was able to play with her boobs and even gave her a rub down below, over the panties.

She took her time until I finally let loose. After that she cleaned me up and gave a little bit of a neck and temple massage before time was up. I got dressed, got my water bottle and handed her the tip we agreed on. Out the door into the sweltering heat (90 degrees) and back to work.

To sum up, I am giving this place a recommendation because she was very nice, the massage felt great and she took her time on the ST (not that jackhammer, get you off fast approach). I'm sure you can get out for much less than I paid. You might even be able to talk her down, I just didn't bother to try

Half Moon Spa
929-922-9989
Pleasantville
Provider: Lala

This is my first time out post-covid (Can we say 'post-covid' yet?) In any case, I don't think I have been to a Spa since the start of Covid - which may explain some of what went on during this visit.

This is a convenient place for me because it's close to my work office - which I only go to once a week right now. Been wanting a nice massage for a while so figured I'd pop over on my lunch break. There where two ladies sitting at the front desk when I walked in and Lala grabbed my hand and took me to one of the back rooms. They do have a sign on the door that states you need to wear a mask when you enter. Both of them had them off but quickly put them on as soon as I came in the door.

Once in the back room I paid the $70 house fee and got undressed. At this point I took off the mask as went to lie down. As a side note - I didn't put the mask back on at all until I got dressed to leave and she never gave me any issue about it, although she wore hers the whole time.

She started the massage and everything proceeded from here as most massages. I asked for medium and she kept it to medium pressure for most of the massage. She worked my back, legs, and arms and used oil as she went. Over all it was a very good, pleasant feeling massage that even managed to work out a few kinks in my neck (A common issue I have sitting in front of a computer all day long). This went for a good 30-40 minutes.

She then started in on the ST. After a few minutes of this, she asked me to turn over. I flipped over and she pointed down and asked if it was OK (of course I said yes). As she started to work on jr, I started to do a little OTC roaming. Now - this is the part where I'm going to lose some of you but let me explain....

As I'm roaming she asked me If I liked to touch? Again I said yes. So, she offered to give me full access for $100. Now, I KNOW that is way over-priced and I have gotten much more for $100 from places in the past. Going back to my first sentence, I haven't been out since covid started, and I had the money so I just figured, what the hell, and went with it. I agreed and she let me help her with the undressing. At this point I sat up and lifted up her shirt and bra and also pulled down her pants (panties stayed on). The shirt bra and pants didn't come off completely, but offered plenty of access. Now, Lala is short (maybe 5 feet) and a little curvy, but not fat by any means. Nice boobs - maybe C cup - with those big, dark eraser nipples that are so fun to play with. So as she continued, I was able to play with her boobs and even gave her a rub down below, over the panties.

She took her time until I finally let loose. After that she cleaned me up and gave a little bit of a neck and temple massage before time was up. I got dressed, got my water bottle and handed her the tip we agreed on. Out the door into the sweltering heat (90 degrees) and back to work.

To sum up, I am giving this place a recommendation because she was very nice, the massage felt great and she took her time on the ST (not that jackhammer, get you off fast approach). I'm sure you can get out for much less than I paid. You might even be able to talk her down, I just didn't bother to try
I’ve paid that much for the same service, at D54, but everything except the panties were completely off. Nice review.

I’ve paid that much for the same service, at D54, but everything except the panties were completely off. Nice review.
I have to say, I’ve been curious about the Pleasantville spas so that is for the review. As a side note, since @OKPanky mentioned it, I believe every girl will get fully nude and let you DATY for $140. It’s become very relaxed of late. Will definitely try out this spot when I want a quality rub w/o much extra.

Sophia Natural Spa 914-707-1688
Mamaroneck, NY
(aka KyaLe F&B)
Provider: Wendy

This spa is located on a very busy main road in Westchester with little parking and many active businesses surrounding. Door is locked and you need to ring bell and wait. Upon entering, the lobby is tiny and slightly messy. My first impression was to leave, but I had t tried anywhere new in a long time and needed to fuck. This is a FS spa. To my displeasure there is no TS, although there is a stand up shower for cleaning up after, more on that later. There are doors on the rooms but only 3/4 walls so you could hear everything going on in the next stall. I doubt this place will last very long.
I met Wendy and she seemed to be in her 40’s but could have been older. Wasn’t a spinner but didn’t look fat. Didn’t LOOK fat, but as revealed later, she has a flabby belly. She was very sweet and kind and lovely. Again, the little head demanded I stay while the big head was beggin me to leave. Pay the $60 house fee and get undressed.
Wendy provides a less than stellar massage, not very enjoyable, and doesn’t do it for that long, maybe 15 min. She did fondle my ass and balls during the massage which I enjoyed, but certainly not going to turn this dumpster fire around.
She asks me to flip and asks what I’d like. I said everything and gave her $140. She left to get the cover and upon returning, undressed. That’s when I learned she was hiding her belly very well. At this point it was too late to turn back so I asked for a bj which she sort of did for about 30 seconds, then climbed on CG, 30 seconds, RCG, 30 seconds, doggie, 30 seconds, then standing doggie until I nutted. By the 4th position I was kind of annoyed so I really went to town. I went deep, fast and hard, and held out for about 5-7 minutes. By the end she seemed wiped out. She removed the cover and I asked to shower.
The shower is in the bathroom and it’s tiny. I quickly washed up and opened the curtain to find her peeing and cleaning herself. Not what I needed to see. But it was a fitting ending to a complete waste of time and money.
Not often do I suggest avoiding a business, but with several options within 15 minutes of this spa, your same money can get you far better results.

Hit up D54 tonight. Called ahead. Very friendly English speaking Mamasan answered, said not busy at all. I half jokingly asked for a young, skinny fun girl. Showed up and got Helen. She is just as OS Monger described. I was somewhat disappointed but the TS was very good, the massage was excellent. Hit all the knots with just the right amount of pressure. At one point she leaned her pussy into my elbow so I grabbed her calf and knew this would be decent. Once she finished with the therapeutic part, while sill face down, unbeknownst to me she took off her top and started a body slide with her beautiful breasts.... On the flip, I sat up and pulled her in for a hug and to feel those nice, natural breasts. Then she pushes be down and asks if I'll take care of her. I said yes, and she asked how much. Now I am NOT a FS guy. I said $100. She immediately dropped her shorts, totally naked, and starts sucking my balls and gave me a non-covered BJ. I almost came too fast so I stopped her and started rubbing her perfect pussy. Shaved to perfection, soft, wet and open. I inserted some fingers and she gets on top. I did NOT tell her to stop but I guess for $100, she ain't screwing you, which was fine with me. She gives me a great HE, wipes me down with some hot towels (wet toilettes actually, what happened to the towels?) and gives my neck, shoulders and legs some more attention. So it was a very pleasant hour for me. $75 + $100.
Bro this was your first dance with Helen? I’d be down with this no questions.

Be carefully:
Two women are facing charges for prostitution after a police raid at a spa in Westchester.
The New Rochelle Police Department concluded an investigation into prostitution at the Green Rivage Spa on Main Street on Wednesday, Sept. 8, leading to the arrest of two women.
Yung Ling Xu, age 41, of Queens, and Sun Mi Hong, age 69, of Brooklyn, were both arrested and charged with prostitution and practicing a massage without a license.

Be carefully:
Two women are facing charges for prostitution after a police raid at a spa in Westchester.
The New Rochelle Police Department concluded an investigation into prostitution at the Green Rivage Spa on Main Street on Wednesday, Sept. 8, leading to the arrest of two women.
Yung Ling Xu, age 41, of Queens, and Sun Mi Hong, age 69, of Brooklyn, were both arrested and charged with prostitution and practicing a massage without a license.
https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/rye...tion-after-bust-at-spa-in-westchester/816031/

Strange. I just called them after reading this post and they are still open

Is that because they are cooperating and there is a sting or observation going on????

OR

they are open because the boss is making sure no hanky panky is going on. Unlicensed massage can be beat, prostitution not so easy.

i’m steering clear for a while

SO…

Has anyone ever had a good experience with the nameless hotel girls in Tarrytown/Elmsford offered at $160 for the hour? A few different ads: #s often end in 7171 or 0555.