2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I made a promise to myself after yesterday that I REFUSE to give ANYMORE of my beautiful fall Sunday's to the Jets. NONE!
I know I'm in the minority on this but I could never understand why guys would hunker down in man caves or basements on absolutely gorgeous Sunday afternoons to watch football.
September and October have some of the nicest weather to be outside.
Unless it is a carry over from your college days. Back then I remembered getting totally plastered Saturday night, getting up around noon and making my way to a couch in the lounge area and recover all day watching both the 1:00 and 4:00 games.

They do play in Nov, Dec, Jan, and beginning of Feb - pretty cold to me. Plus for me its only 90min of my Sunday. I DVR the first 90min..this allows me to get shit done. Around halftime I start watching the game...fast foward through commericals and bullshit. I catch up with the game in live real time at the beginning of the 4th quarter. That leaves me with 16.5 hours to enjoy the weather and life!!!!

I know I'm in the minority on this but I could never understand why guys would hunker down in man caves or basements on absolutely gorgeous Sunday afternoons to watch football.
Unless it is a carry over from your college days. Back then I remembered getting totally plastered Saturday night, getting up around noon and making my way to a couch in the lounge area and recover all day watching both the 1:00 and 4:00 games.

You post in the Yankee section, so should we assume you waste you spring, summer and fall inside watching games?

Some of my Sunday Funday does carry over from my days in school.
Get up at noon, shake the cobwebs out, order subs and papa johns (That was the best we had where I went to school) and be fat on the couch all day watching football. This was pre fantasy, I am def more involved now because of the fantasy aspect.

There's nothing like a Sunday on the couch watching football drinking something fun while smoking something fun after a good rub and tug.
Especially after picking up leaves on Saturday,

But that's how I roll.:)

Wow, it never ends with the Jets. I know its a common phrase amongst the Jet faithful, but they're awful. Too think I actually thought they had a chance at a playoff spot this year. Injuries, bad draft picks, bad luck, will it ever end?

Looking at their schedule, they might not win more than 3 games this year. Their O-Line is an abomination, Garrett was left unchecked and unblocked all night. They can't create any running space for Bell (Who looked frustrated already). It's going to be a long, ugly football season for Jets/Giants fans.

To me both the giants and jets are totally unwatchable..........and the NFL players sicken me except for guys like Mahomes
and maybe Rodgers before his ego exploded his personality......
Hope the yankees can go far as i dont want to see another Patriot superbowl...................ughhhhhhh

Thats why DVR is so great.

QB's have had 0.0 ratings so there has been worse. Gase has to go. He doesn't change the game plan. He thinks he is the smartest person in the room. Darnold is likeable but not sure he is the guy though. It's still early though.

QB's have had 0.0 ratings so there has been worse. Gase has to go. He doesn't change the game plan. He thinks he is the smartest person in the room. Darnold is likeable but not sure he is the guy though. It's still early though.
He is totally out coached and unprepared for every series it seems like. Deer in headlights, totally clueless. If that new GM was smart he would trade Bell, Crowder, Trumaine, and Mosely and try to recoup some draft picks. Only way this team will ever get better is if they start drafting better. Bell is valuable to some contending team out there. He is so underutilized and has NO blocking. Someone would offer up a good pick for him.

Darnold isn't horrible, I'm still not sold him... But that O line would struggle against a Division III football team. The coach cannot game plan on the fly. They won't get rid of Gase after this year cause Bowles is still under contract till end of next season. So if they drop Gase after this year they will be paying three coaches for next season, new HC, Gase, and Bowles.

So after the Leonard Williams trade our complete 2015 draft is gone. Only 2014 pick is Enunwa and he is IR. And probably should retire after a 2nd season ending neck injury.