2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

I'm still not sold on Gase, but he does seem different this time around. I think it will be a pretty good season, but not even think playoffs. I just keep telling myself look at what Belichick did in his second stint as a HC. One can always dream. Lol
I mentioned it earlier, I loved the Gase hire when they hired him.

I mentioned it earlier, I loved the Gase hire when they hired him.
I remember our back and forth when they hired him. It's just hard to believe they ever make the right hire. I do like the new GM though. Clips and videos I have seen of training camp looks like the offense is either outplaying or pretty even with the defense, which is rare for the Jets. Looks like things might click in the next year or two.

I remember our back and forth when they hired him. It's just hard to believe they ever make the right hire. I do like the new GM though. Clips and videos I have seen of training camp looks like the offense is either outplaying or pretty even with the defense, which is rare for the Jets. Looks like things might click in the next year or two.
Yes, I remember it well.

It was only one short series but Darnold looked good, line held up, and he seems to have something with Crowder.
Herndon looks like a freak, sprinkle in some Bell, Enunwa, and Crazy Ritchie and maybe, just MAYBE !!

The CB situation is a real concern, the O-line is also a concern, they brought in some vets and retreads but they will need to mesh and play as a unit to protect Sam.

Maybe they trade for Clowney and have an insane pass rush so the CB's aren't exposed too much. Otherwise they need to milk that clock and run run run. Those CB's have epically scary bad potential.

That would be great although you are trading for one year, unless you sign him long term. I wanted him this year as a Free agent when we had all that money, but his team Franchised him. I would love to have him though.

That was just a total fucking nightmare yesterday. It's stereotypical "Same 'Ol Jets" Couldn't be anymore frustrating then yesterday.
Bright spots? Were there any, honestly? Darnold could not get the ball down field past 10 years. Bell was good, not great. Mosley hurt his groin. Where the fuck where Anderson and Enunwa? Did they play?? I won't even go there with the fucking idiot place kicker. WTF?! Was that ??!!

I made a promise to myself after yesterday that I REFUSE to give ANYMORE of my beautiful fall Sunday's to the Jets. NONE!