2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

I just dont get it though, all the talk about Gase being fired. maybe I am wrong, but Gase hired the General manager. The GM will NOT fire Gase. it would have to come from ownership. Gase and the GM will tell ownership, this is not our team. These are NOT the players we picked. They will stay.

I see what your saying LW, and a lot of the blame can fall on McCag, he was awful. But Gase just seems so unprepared each game. He looks totally out coached. He can talk all he wants about the players trying hard, but they look numb and uninspired to me.

I see what your saying LW, and a lot of the blame can fall on McCag, he was awful. But Gase just seems so unprepared each game. He looks totally out coached. He can talk all he wants about the players trying hard, but they look numb and uninspired to me.
I agree with everything you say. But , I just dont see them getting rid of him. The GM cant fire him. The GM will go to the owner and convince him to keep Gase.

As a patriots fan I’ll never understand why teams hire HC that didn’t accomplish anything with the team that JUST fired them. Like there was a clear reason he got the boot in the first place. I hate how the league is going towards these unexperienced young coaches too. gace should be fired ASAP maybe the jets should look to experienced college coach’s next? Throw a blank check at Saban maybe?

As a patriots fan I’ll never understand why teams hire HC that didn’t accomplish anything with the team that JUST fired them. Like there was a clear reason he got the boot in the first place. I hate how the league is going towards these unexperienced young coaches too. gace should be fired ASAP maybe the jets should look to experienced college coach’s next? Throw a blank check at Saban maybe?
He already failed in the NFL