GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

Saw gfe's review and thought Monica sounded pretty good. So I called up and made an appointment. They had some screening but not too bad and I went on over after work. Gotta say she really is cute as a button! Nice little body and a winning smile and real friendly to boot. It was the end of a long day so we had some fun in the shower and she agve me a preview BBBJ and then we went back to teh room and started having a lot of fun. We did some kissing and I had a good time playing with her titties and her pussy while she played with me. Then I got busy licking her pussy (thanks for the info on that one) and she was one happy camper. Did the whole grabbing my ears thing too adn boy did she sound happy. After a while she pushed my head back and said "Fuck me now!" and put the cover on. I was happy to oblige! We started in mish and she is really tight. Got inside and she was telling me to go faster and harder and teh look on her face made me want to do anything she said. Then we changed to doggie and I was ramming into her and grabbing her hips and she took every inch I had to give her. And she wasn't just sitting there, she was pushing back on me as hard as I was fucking her and turning her head and telling me to give it to her. We finished in ACG and CG and as soon as she lowered down into CG she started going to town, rubbing her clit against me and going wild. I'm not sure if she came or not but she sure sounded happy. And I know I exploded in the cover and kept pumping for a long time, I just couldn't stop. When I finally slowed down and stopped she gave me a big smile and said "Wow - that was good!"

I gotta say MOnica is a barrel of fun. I think she said she's only in town for a week or so, so I guess I need to try to save up and stop back again. But she's so much fun I left a tip when I left (only had $20, but wish I had brought more) and i really hope I can see the lady again. Oh yeah - her English is good too. Be nice to her guys, and she'll be nice to you many times over.

First of two reviews. First review was from my visit on last Thursday with Dani and the second review is from my visit yesterday. Last Thursday was my first visit to their spot and clearly I felt the need to return few days later. While I am beyond happy about my experience so far, I will try to be as pragmatic in my reviews as possible. One thing I really enjoy is the apartment setting. It is very clean and smells nice. I am also a big fan of the pre-play shower and post-play shower. Gives both me and the girls a chance to check each other out and get a little dirty while also getting cleaned up. All the girls seem to give great massages too. I would not be surprised that YMMV depending on the girl and your chemistry together, but I had a nice GFE experience both times I went.

Dani: I was very happy when Dani introduced herself to me. She is very positive and upbeat. She is also a very sexy and skinny MILF with nice firm and perky boobs. She spoke really good English, which made things more relaxed and enjoyable. Good conversation enhanced the experience. The way she looks at you is playful, but she serious. I could definitely see her giving some sexy discipline if you are into that sort of thing. I definitely can picture some role playing scenarios she would be perfect for. (Kinda a note to myself for next time). Anyway, she was wearing some sexy black lingerie when I arrived. She led me to the bedroom and I undressed. We both then went to the bathroom and showered together. I liked her playing with my body as she lathered me up making sure to focus on my sensitive parts. I massaged her boobs, then kissed and licked them while caressing her butt more than I was actually helping her clean up. After we dried off, we went back into the bedroom. She had me lay down and started kissing and licking my body. She licked me from my chest down to my dick. She gave my balls and dick a thorough tongue cleaning before giving me a BBBJ. After a little bit I laid her down and started kissing and licking her body. Her pussy looked too inviting not to lick. She allowed me to do my thing, but also directed me with how she liked it done by positioning my head and telling me to flicker my tongue because she liked it soft and quick. Once she popped, she was hungry for me to fuck her. I put on the condom and started in standing missionary position, which is one of my favorite positions. Not only did it allow me to play with her boobs as I rammed her, but gives me a great view of her facial expressions and moaning. I actually started with some slow and deep strokes, but she told me that she likes it hard. I hapilly obliged and it wasn't too long into it that I popped in the bag. Her pussy was super tight and she definitely does kegels because her pussy would grab my dick every now and again real firm. She gave me a pretty good massage and we chatted for a bit. I liked getting to know her with actual conversation because her English was so good. Then we took another shower together, which was followed by more foreplay. This time I decided to lick faster as she popped, which made her pop a second time. She said it was too sensitive for me to continue, so I put on the condom and went to town. This time I switched positions a bit until she told me she wanted us to cum together and I popped in the bag. Afterwards, I decided to give her a massage. It gave me an excuse to continue fondling her sexy body. After my hands got tired because she likes really hard massages, she gave me one. We continued chatting the entire time. After she was done, she helped me get dressed and I gave her a tip. I told her that I would be back soon. Two days later I booked another appointment for the following tuesday.

Jessica: Jessica met me at the door and just grabbed my hand and brought me into her room. Very upbeat and a very seductive look. The way she looked at me almost made me hard by itself. It was a sexually hungry look that definetly boosted my ego. Jessica was a voluptuous and had nice, big natural boobs with tiny, yet plump nipples. She had juicy thighs and a cute butt too. She was wearing cute black lingerie that also looked playful. She asked if I would like to shower togeher, which I responded with a nod and a smile. While we showered together, she was really having fun playing with my chest hair. She told me it was different and that she liked it. I found out right away in the shower that her body is super sensitive and very responsive. We went into the bedroom and started LFK. I wanted to hear more of her moans, so I lay her down and started kissing and licking her body. I am happy to say that she is a multi-orgasmer and is very vocal. Her facial expressions were great as well as she was looking down at me. We switched into 69 and she gave me an amazing bbbj. I had to hold back from cumming because I really wanted to fuck her as I popped. After a little while in 69, she asked me to fuck her. I popped on the condom and proceeded to slide into her super gushy pussy. Wow was she wet and tight! I could definitely tell she was enjoying my strokes between her moaning and facial expressions as well as her grabbing me and throwing her hips at me anytime I would slow down. I popped earlier than I would have liked to, but she kept grinding and moaning as I popped and continued doing so until I got soft, which felt amazing. She cleaned me up and gave me a massage. I then gave her a massage until she asked if I wanted to take another shower. We showered again and repeated our physical performance. The way she looks at you just makes you want to get more and more time. She is very addictive and again, I loved the way she was looking at me.

In conclusion, I am clearly a repeat satisfied customer and will continue to come back. Based upon my last two visits, I am beyond impressed by the attitudes of the girls, the warmth/comfort of the apartment spot, and the relaxed/non-rushed/natural feel the girls treat you. This spot is good if you are seasoned or a beginner.

Sorry for the few typo's I had in there. Also, forgot to mention I tipped Jessica $40 at the end before leaving. Also forgot to mention I tipped Dani $40 as well.

First of two reviews. First review was from my visit on last Thursday with Dani and the second review is from my visit yesterday. Last Thursday was my first visit to their spot and clearly I felt the need to return few days later. While I am beyond happy about my experience so far, I will try to be as pragmatic in my reviews as possible. One thing I really enjoy is the apartment setting. It is very clean and smells nice. I am also a big fan of the pre-play shower and post-play shower. Gives both me and the girls a chance to check each other out and get a little dirty while also getting cleaned up. All the girls seem to give great massages too. I would not be surprised that YMMV depending on the girl and your chemistry together, but I had a nice GFE experience both times I went.

Dani: I was very happy when Dani introduced herself to me. She is very positive and upbeat. She is also a very sexy and skinny MILF with nice firm and perky boobs. She spoke really good English, which made things more relaxed and enjoyable. Good conversation enhanced the experience. The way she looks at you is playful, but she serious. I could definitely see her giving some sexy discipline if you are into that sort of thing. I definitely can picture some role playing scenarios she would be perfect for. (Kinda a note to myself for next time). Anyway, she was wearing some sexy black lingerie when I arrived. She led me to the bedroom and I undressed. We both then went to the bathroom and showered together. I liked her playing with my body as she lathered me up making sure to focus on my sensitive parts. I massaged her boobs, then kissed and licked them while caressing her butt more than I was actually helping her clean up. After we dried off, we went back into the bedroom. She had me lay down and started kissing and licking my body. She licked me from my chest down to my dick. She gave my balls and dick a thorough tongue cleaning before giving me a BBBJ. After a little bit I laid her down and started kissing and licking her body. Her pussy looked too inviting not to lick. She allowed me to do my thing, but also directed me with how she liked it done by positioning my head and telling me to flicker my tongue because she liked it soft and quick. Once she popped, she was hungry for me to fuck her. I put on the condom and started in standing missionary position, which is one of my favorite positions. Not only did it allow me to play with her boobs as I rammed her, but gives me a great view of her facial expressions and moaning. I actually started with some slow and deep strokes, but she told me that she likes it hard. I hapilly obliged and it wasn't too long into it that I popped in the bag. Her pussy was super tight and she definitely does kegels because her pussy would grab my dick every now and again real firm. She gave me a pretty good massage and we chatted for a bit. I liked getting to know her with actual conversation because her English was so good. Then we took another shower together, which was followed by more foreplay. This time I decided to lick faster as she popped, which made her pop a second time. She said it was too sensitive for me to continue, so I put on the condom and went to town. This time I switched positions a bit until she told me she wanted us to cum together and I popped in the bag. Afterwards, I decided to give her a massage. It gave me an excuse to continue fondling her sexy body. After my hands got tired because she likes really hard massages, she gave me one. We continued chatting the entire time. After she was done, she helped me get dressed and I gave her a tip. I told her that I would be back soon. Two days later I booked another appointment for the following tuesday.

Jessica: Jessica met me at the door and just grabbed my hand and brought me into her room. Very upbeat and a very seductive look. The way she looked at me almost made me hard by itself. It was a sexually hungry look that definetly boosted my ego. Jessica was a voluptuous and had nice, big natural boobs with tiny, yet plump nipples. She had juicy thighs and a cute butt too. She was wearing cute black lingerie that also looked playful. She asked if I would like to shower togeher, which I responded with a nod and a smile. While we showered together, she was really having fun playing with my chest hair. She told me it was different and that she liked it. I found out right away in the shower that her body is super sensitive and very responsive. We went into the bedroom and started LFK. I wanted to hear more of her moans, so I lay her down and started kissing and licking her body. I am happy to say that she is a multi-orgasmer and is very vocal. Her facial expressions were great as well as she was looking down at me. We switched into 69 and she gave me an amazing bbbj. I had to hold back from cumming because I really wanted to fuck her as I popped. After a little while in 69, she asked me to fuck her. I popped on the condom and proceeded to slide into her super gushy pussy. I could definitely tell she was enjoying my strokes between her moaning and facial expressions as well as her grabbing me and throwing her hips at me anytime I would slow down. I popped earlier than I would have liked to, but she kept grinding and moaning as I popped until I got soft, which felt amazing. She cleaned me up and gave me a massage. I then gave her a massage until she asked if I wanted to take another shower. We showered again and repeated our physical performance. The way she looks at you just makes you want to get more and more time. I gave her a tip before leaving. She is very addictive, I will have to be careful.

In conclusion, I am clearly a repeat satisfied customer and will continue to come back. Based upon my last two visits, I am beyond impressed by the attitudes of the girls, the warmth/comfort of the apartment spot, and the relaxed/non-rushed/natural feel the girls treat you.

Been reading the reviews on this place and have been on the fence - the good reviews sound really good but the others made me wonder. But I gotta say that reading the review about Dani got me curious so I bit the bullet and made an appointment. Glad I did! No problems at all with the appointment - text was returned right away, screening was pretty quick (it helps I have a lot of refs where I moved from), and I went right in at exactly the scheduled time. And when I saw Dani man was I glad I came over. She has a pretty face and a nice body with full boobs that were just begging to be played with. Long hair too - down to her waist and it's that fine, silky Asian hair that drives me nuts. She gave me a beautiful smile and a hug and a kiss and brouight me in to our room.

I'm not gonna go into all the details because it's pretty late and I gotta get up early. But let it be said that there was an awful lot of playing around and all of it was fun. Shower, mutual touching, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, DFK...I think that covers the preliminaries. The lady has very smooth and soft skin, and just touching her was a big turn-on. After the preliminaries we moved on to the main event and this was just as good. It felt great going in, the lady has a tight kitty. And she was real enthusiastic about it, I think she was having as much fun as me. We went through mish, K9, and CG with some ACG mixed in. Hard to tell which was my favorite. She looked great every way, and I was able to play with those nice boobies in all of them. I finally popped in the cover in CG, as she was laying down with her pert nipples poking into my chest. Heavenly!

But all good things have to end. We went back to teh shower for some cleanup and then I left a bit more as a tip and had to hit the road. And I was thinking what a great hour it was. I can tell from reading the past reviews that this place had some problems in the past. But I also got to say that I had no snags at all and I had a great time. So I'm thinking that maybe they got these snags worked out. I know I plan to keep coming back.

Hey guys, went back today to try and see Jessica again. I jerked off 4x yesterday because of getting hard remembering how tuesday was with her. Unfortunately, she was unavailable. I was introduced to Monica, who I saw on Tuesday but wasn't introduced to. Here is my experience.

Monica: very sexy and very short. If you like the stereotypical small Asian girl, she is definitely for you. Introduction was nice and with some LFK. We went to shower together and she has a very cute body with small, but perky boobs and tiny, but juicy nipples. After the shower we went to the bedroom and I went straight to town on her little kitty. When I say little, I mean little. After she orgasmed and was squirming from extra sensitivity, I threw on the condom and started in rcg. She was good, but going a bit too slow for me so I switched to standing missionary. Her kitty is very tight and small. While I consider myself average sized, she was definitely having a bit of a hard time handling me. Her tightness made me bust the first time without problem. After a shower to clean up, we gave each other massages. Then we went for round two. We did a few different positions, but I wasn't going to pop knowing that she was uncomfortable. She had to lube up a few times and after she asked me to please cum, I took pity on her. In fairness, it was taking me a little while and again she is very tiny. Knowing that a girl is in pain from the sex is not a turn on for me. If you like the virgin type experience in that way, power to you. Finished off with a HJ while I FIV and played with her clit. Her HJ was actually amazing and she put on the faces and moaned well as i played with her too. At the end I must have found a conversation topic she liked because she opened up to me then. Her English is actually really good and has kinda a California accent to it.

In confusion, if you like the tiny, cute, little Chinese girl, she is definitely up your alley. I was not disappointed, but just was missing Jessica. Next week they will have Suki at their 53rd st location. I was told good things. I will keep y'all posted.

Bad news guys, Jessica is no longer there. I guess customers kept picking Monica the last few days and she felt a certain way about it I guess. Damnit! It is hard for me to find an Asian girl, specifically Chinese, that thoroughly enjoys sex versus being a trooper and having that pain/pleasure sex. Not a single drop of lube was needed for Jessica....guys that go there this week, ask them to invite Jessica back!!! Lol

Bad news guys, Jessica is no longer there. I guess customers kept picking Monica the last few days and she felt a certain way about it I guess. Damnit! It is hard for me to find an Asian girl, specifically Chinese, that thoroughly enjoys sex versus being a trooper and having that pain/pleasure sex. Not a single drop of lube was needed for Jessica....guys that go there this week, ask them to invite Jessica back!!! Lol
Damn - sorry I missed her. Oh well....

My 1st Visit to Gfe-Asia

Gfe-asia.com
212-671-0480

Sup Gents...

I don't come to the city often, but luck would have it where I ventured out here recently for a lunch date, enjoying a juicy steak & great conversation with a good friend. In the mood for a little dessert, I figured now would be as good as any to finally pay this location a visit after all the buzzfeed. I did my due diligence, perusing thru this 19 page mixed bag of info & reviews to get an idea of what to expect (thank you all for that btw). Decided Dani seemed like a great girl for my 1st experience... and fortunately, whether you wanna call it beginner's luck or 1st time's a charm, my session went very smooth without a hitch. Screening was quick and I checked & DOUBLE checked that Dani would be available for the time requested. It was confirmed.

Got to the location and was pleased by the area, compared to some other places I've been. The apartment setup is nice and clean as well. And of course, as mentioned, can't go wrong with the intimacy and fun enjoyed in a good sized room with a real mattress similar to spots like AsianSensation. But enough about the decor...onto the session itself. Dani proved to be the right choice. Matched the description from previous reviews. About 5'4, pretty face, long black hair, a cheerful smile, and a sexy slim body with those C's and wide hips. Plus her being able to speak a pretty good amount of English made the whole experience that much more enjoyable. We chatted all throughout.

Took a shower and I got a nice cleanup & preview of things to come. Felt good having her soaped up body sliding up & down mine as she rubbed my back and then having her gently stroke me until I was good & hard. I didnt expect much action here, but after some lfk, she teased me as she got on her knees and slowly licked my shaft before taking me into her mouth. It wasn't long, but it was enough to get me ready for the main event. We quickly dried off, and got back to the bedroom.

Facedown, a lil light massage before I began to feel soft kisses up and down my back. Before I know it, Dani had her face in between my legs, rimming me softly with her tongue. She asked me if I liked it, and my moans gave her the approval. I read that she didnt always do this, so I definitely reaped the rewards of patiently seeing her. Told her I wanted to return the favor, so I had her get on her back. Spent some time squeezing and licking on her tits and nipples before making my way to her sweet spot. Spread her legs wide and I dove right in to daty. I must have spent a good 15 mins down there until her juices were dripping from my chin. She thanked me, telling me she hasn't cum like that in quite some time. I licked my lips to show her how much I enjoyed the sweetness. She gave me this mischievous smile and said that she needed me inside her. But first, she got on all fours giving me an enjoyable bbbj. Good use of her hands and tongue to get me hard. I bent over to softly squeeze her ass and stroke her kitty. She was getting soo wet. Got the cover and she spun around so that I could enjoy the view in doggy.

I entered slowly at first. She was a little tight, but her natural juices helped me ease all the way in. Started off slowly, but Dani told me she liked it and that I could go harder. Given the green light, i grabbed hold of her hips pounded her deep. All you could hear was skin slapping together echoing throughout the room lol. Getting a lil tired, we switched to cg. Was sexy seeing her on top grinding on me. Gave me a chance to massage and caress her breasts in this position. She leaned down, laying on my chest as I kept thrusting into her. Before I know it, her pussy tightened up, squeezing me inside her and she let out some soft moans as she began to cum. I only lasted a few more strokes before I reached the point of no return and released in the bag. Both tired, Dani just rested on top of me for a min and softly kissed me. Looking at the time, the hr flew by.

Showered together to clean up. Played a little more in the process. Got dressed and thanked her for a nice introduction to this place. Gave her a little something extra to show my gratitude and she gave me a big hug & kiss out of appreciation. Dani was great. Definitely recommend her. Told her I will definitely come back to see her again on my next trip to the city. Heard she may be leaving. It would be nice if she stays around for awhile longer since future sessions usually get even better. I can't speak for everyone elses experiences here, but my 1st one went very well. Hopefully whatever issues they've had in the best are being addressed. Place has alot of potential. Be safe gents

Eve at GFE Asia

I just got home and I am about 10 minutes away from going outside with a glass of Octomore scotch and a Cuban cigar I picked up a few weeks ago on a trip to Europe. The reason this blessed event is 10 minutes in the future is because I wanted to first share with you, my fellow appreciators of lovely ladies, a brief story of fun and pleasure.

I saw Eve's photo on the GFE Asia scheduling post last night and was intrigued. And I was thinking "Yummy! But probably somebody else." And then I thought further and finally ended up with "Fuck it - I'm going to meet her!" And over I headed.

When I got there another visitor was overstaying his time (I think it gfelvr, based on the conversation I overheard) so I was stashed in the small room with the massage table in the main room. And, much to my delight, a very petite and wonderfully cute girl was in there waiting for me - Eve. I have to say, I was smitten - she looks enough like the photo that I'm willing to bet the photo is her. She has a very slender body and sports natural Ds with very responsive nipples (they were poking through the light robe she was wearing). We started playing around - some kissing, a LOT of fondling each other, licking and sucking of nipples, and miscellaneous other fun ensued. I was starting to think that we were going to spend the entire session in there - a little bit of a disappointment, but Eve had me so turned on I was willing to give it a shot. So the clothing gradually came off and the play got a lot more...personal - we were both quite aroused at this point. Oh - a quick tip - Eve really likes to have her nipples sucked, and a quick manual exploration revealed she was getting quite wet.

About this time the big room opened up, so we relocated there and continued the fun. Eve gives a nice BBBJ - she had me about ready to release after a few minutes but I held off as I'm never sure if I'll be able to manage a second. So I had her lay down for some DATY. It took a little while to get the motor running, but then she reached down and pulled my hands up to her tits and started shoving her wet pussy into my mouth - she was moving so fast I was having trouble staying on target sometimes. She was rubbing her clit against my tongue and starting to moan, kept going faster and harder, moaned a little louder, and then slowed down and stopped - she was covered with a light sheen of sweat and was gasping for breath, then she looked down at me, lightly put her hands on either side of my face, and thanked me.

By now we were both highly aroused - she slid on the cover and then started to settle herself onto me in CG. She started slowly and I was enjoying the feel of her tight pussy gripping me as I slowly slid inside. Once I was fully in, she started moving on me - between the feel of her enveloping my favorite bit, the look of her full tits swaying in time with our motion, and the feel of her firm ass in my hands I was highly turned on. This went on for a bit, and then she started moving faster and faster. She arched her head back and let out a small moan - and damned if she didn't cum again. You gotta love these multi-orgasmic women. And, yeah, I know that a lot of women fake it, but if she was faking either of these then she is one hell of an actress.

This turned me on so much that I just had to set the pace myself so we changed to mish. Normally I prefer the view from CG, but she looked absolutely ravishing in mish, especially watching those nice Ds moving back and forth. The whole thing just put me over the edge and I started slamming into her until I popped explosively deep inside. Now it was my turn to be covered with sweat - more than a sheen, it was dripping off of me by now - and I was trying to catch my breath. I dismounted and lay down next to her, we held each other for several minutes - not talking (her English is only rudimentary), just holding each other. Then there came a light knock at the door so we got up, took a quick shower, and I dressed and headed out with a huge smile and a bounce in my step.

Eve is a lovely lass. She started off a bit shy, but warmed up fairly quickly; she seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together and she made it quite enjoyable for me. I can't hardly ask for more - I hope I have a chance to see her again.

I guess I was wrong. Monica, eve, and Dani are the current availability. Based upon the review of Eve, I am excited to check her out.
Eve worked there a few months ago, but has been brought back. Not sure where you heard that Monica’s still working there. My info is that she left days ago

My last session here went pretty good so I figured I'd do some exercise over lunch. MMS recommended Linda to me so I said OK and took off for "lunch". I don't get that much time so I only reserved a half-hour session, but that was more than enough for what I had in mind.

Linda's another one who's just cute as all get-out. She's real petite, just the way I like. I'm thinking maybe 5 foot nothing and she can't weigh 100 pounds unless she's soaking wet and maybe not even then. Real pretty face too, adn shes got that nice silky hair I love, down to her shoulders.

Linda started off sorta shy but warmed up fast when we started kissing. Had a quick shower (not enough time to do a lot of playing) and then headed back to the room. And man I wouldn't a believed how much you can do in just a half hour! We made out a bit, I got a real nice BBBJ, played with nice titties, and then went through a few positions (CG and ACG, then K9, and finished in spoon). She looked real nice in all of them, and her kitty was nice and tight. I'm not the best-hung guy out there, but it fit me like a glove adn felt great the whole time I was inside.

So far I'm 2 for 2 here. Nice rooms, pretty girls, good service, so I think I'll add this place to my rotatoin.

Had a very good time last week with my first visit here with Dani, now I'm thinking about making another visit this week. I try to make my trips count whenever I come all the way out to the city. According to the site, Monica seems to still be there so it's hard to decide between her or Eve....both sound like great girls. Anyone seen both for comparison?

Had a very good time last week with my first visit here with Dani, now I'm thinking about making another visit this week. I try to make my trips count whenever I come all the way out to the city. According to the site, Monica seems to still be there so it's hard to decide between her or Eve....both sound like great girls. Anyone seen both for comparison?
Just FYI, both of them are gone. There is Linda now