GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

pokler

Power Bottom
DANI..

Feeling a little bored with SA girls I decided to call Dani whom I hadn’t seen a a good 2-3 months. Glad I did. She gives an intimate gfe time. Nice ball licking as a warm up to great bbbjcim. Was tempted to do it again for round 2 but had to get inside. Tried a variety of positions and finished up against wall. Total private and comfortable space .

I just call it like I experience it - in all of my reviews of all of the agencies I've visited. I'd like to think that my posting history - while not nearly as extensive as some - should lend some credence to my reviews. I can understand thinking, if I were only reviewing one agency and my account started up right when they opened, that maybe I'm simply writing on their behalf. But it's pretty easy to see that's not the case here, as you can plainly see if you do a modicum of research.

I have not had a single bad experience here, and I'm not going to invent one just to make my reviews look better. Since they opened I've seen over a dozen of the ladies, some of them multiple times. I had one scheduling issue, which I documented here - every other visit has been between good and very good, and a few have been among the better experiences I've had. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience with Eve - but that doesn't mean that I'm lying about my own good visits with her. It could be that my expectations are low - it could also be that yours are too high. But regardless, I think it speaks well for the agency that they let her go rather than keeping her on to please some and to disappoint others.

I won't even get into your comments about Dani - either you are much better at judging age than I am, or one of us had better lighting than the other. But I will take issue with the gray hair since that's fairly objective - I've seen her hair up close a lot of times and have never seen any gray at all - including no gray roots. My guess is that you mistook glossy for gray, which I suppose is easy enough to do under dim lighting - especially if you'd already made up your mind that you didn't like her.

I have had a few issues before.
But I gave them another chance a couple months ago and have been very happy and no problems.
Mia is great.
I saw her again and service even better with lots of DFK. Very pretty face and smile.
On my way out Dani was there and came out to give me a hello and to chat.

Moderator note: edited to remove non-relevant bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Fleece Johnson - we have to admit to being a little surprised that you are so apparently passionate about Dani, who you acknowledged you did not see in session and only glimpsed briefly at our location. But we would like to give you a chance to resolve your concerns and your bad impressions - we will give you a one-time special discount for a session with Dani so you can then write a review based on your actual personal experience. We only ask that you come to us with an open mind.

You know how to contact us - we will look forward to hearing from you, and Dani is looking forward to meeting you. She said you can examine her hair as closely as you would like!

Saw Mia the other day and had a very nice time. Pretty lady! Very slender with a nice rack and a lovely face. She's also very eager to please. I only had a half hour so couldn't get the full hour-long experience. But oh my, did she make it a memorable half hour! The lady has great BBBJ technique, enhanced by looking at her and seeing this pretty lady going to town on me. She pivoted over into 69 for a bit and her kitty tastes good! Then she applied the cover and lowered herself onto me in CG. I was so turned on by the sight of this pretty lady and by the feel of her tight little pussy that I popped after just a few minutes. We cuddled a little as I caught my breath, then it was time to clean up and hit the road. All in all it was time well-spent.

1) Contact info: In the title of the thread, but also advertised as a banner on top of forum as well as URL in this thread.
2) How I found out about their services: My cousin told me about this forum seems better than gambling with ***********.
3) Description of girl: Dani is very attractive. She is skinny with long silky hair. Plump juicy nipples and nice C cup boobs. Matches her picture. English is pretty good too.
4) Description of location: Warm Apartment setup in midtown in business area. Easy access to subway, but plenty of cheap parking garages for 1/2hr or 1hr specials. Apartment itself was simple, but clean & comfortable. Bedroom had large king sized bed.
5) Description of your expectations: Expectation was mixed due to positive and negative reviews of the place, but i took into account what one person posted about taking peoples opinions “with a grain of salt” if they are brand new and first time posters. (Granted i am as well, but you gotta start somewhere i guess…)
6) Description of services provided: Couples shower I’d call it. In bedroom, was given BBBJ and I DATY. Positions were Mish, CG, and k9. Afterwards, finished time with massage. Final couples shower to clean up.
7) Fees and tips given: 220 with 40 tip (I liked that the fees are posted at full cost monus optional tip versus discussing fees in the room...makes it more GFE to me by not talking about money.)
8) How many times have visited: First time here, but I saw a girl on my way out that Dani told me was new. She looked very attractive too.
9) Would I repeat visit: Yes
9) Whether my expectations were met? Yes and then some. She is very skilled and She is very energetic and good at massage too. English proficiency is always a plus for me in making the experience more relaxed.

pokler

Power Bottom
I just had my 2nd session with MIA. Her passion is beyond tops. I agree with Woodguy, except that MIA is taller, maybe 5 ft 6 or so.
Smile and attitude:10
Breasts: 5
Soft smooth skin: 10
Enjoys full GFE as much as I do, with DFK etc.: 10
No rush: 10
Is she fully shaved? What about rimming?

I was traveling and unable to come the last few weeks, but made up for lost time today. I read about Mia and booked an appointment for today. She is very skinny, very cute, stylish hair down to her chest, but seems a little shy. Shyness is not a terrible thing though. It was a nice change of pace.

Started off with a bit of lite massage, but after a few minutes I decided it was hebreathe I laid her down and began DFK, which she was really good at. That was also a nice change of pace. I find a lot of girls just give you bird kisses or just stick their tongues out. Mia was actually a really good kisser, which really enhanced the GFE experience. After making out a little I worked my way down her body to her shaved kitty. Her nipples are sensitive as she was moaning and twitching as I played with them and sucked on her little boobs. After I DATY for a little while she pulled me up and we continued making out. Rolling around in bed while making out definitely is something I haven't done in a while, which was nice. Then, she put on the condom and we started in missionary position. That progressed into advanced standing missionary. After a while she needed a little break, where I went back to DATY as she recovered her strength. That turned into mutual 69. She was even able to DT as she grinded into my face as I licked her. Then another condom was put on where she rode me reverse cow girl, then into regular cowgirl. After a little while longer, she asked me to cum, which I was happy to oblige. I happily lasted quite a while today, which I was very happy about. (Always good to hear a girl ask me to cum versus me popping earlier than deaired). Afterwards, we laid there for a few minutes to catch our breathe. I showered and then proceeded to give her a massage as I waited to recover for round 2....that was a mistake. The combination of time length of first round plus deep massage made her too tired for round 2, which wasn't a problem because I ran out of time anyway.

There is another new girl that I saw today too, but haven't seen any reviews for her yet....and I forgot to ask her name, but I will find out and report back.

Okay so I came back today because I had free time and wanted to experience the other me girl. Found out her name is cherry. Wow, what a knock out! She also speaks pretty good english, but she was unavailable. Damnit! (While I know i am not the only customer, waiting for a girl to finish takes some of the GFE luster away) She has really big boobs, which I am hoping are natural and a sexy face.

There were two other new girls that were available named yiyi and angel. At first they told me I should get both new girls, but I did not bring that much cash. I chose Angel for this time. She is a very tiny and cute girl. Usually I don't choose cute and tiny because they tend to look more in pain than pleasure. (I am not a huge guy, but it can take a little while for me to pop) she was very cute and playful in a stereotypical "cute little Asian girl" type way. She is definitely super young, I'd say maybe 19 or 20yrs old max. If you like them young and cute, she is definitely up your alley.

Started off with a shower together. I am pretty sure she does rimming because she focused a lot on cleaning by backside. I'm not a fan of rimming, so I had to stop her when I started feeling her finger do a little more than just cleaning...She gave me a bbbj preview where she focused alot of the "head" of my dick with lots tongue flicking. Then we went to the room. first thing she did was go into the other room and brought in a cup of hot water, which confused me a little until later.... I laid her down and started kissing her body with some dfk. Not a bad kisser, but I bit too much tongue. I liked the moaning she did as we made out. Her little boobs were natural. I'd say she was a low B cup but not an A cup for breast size. I began DATY and noticed real quick that she has a very tiny pussy. That is good news and was worrisome as far as whether she could handle "balls deep strokes." Strangely enough, she liked me penetrating her with my tongue versus licking her clit. She kept angling her higher as though she wanted me to ATM, but I don't do that and I'm only assuming. After a little bit she asked me to lie down on my stomach. She then proceeded to give me a pretty thorough tongue bath. I think she probably licked every inch of my back and played with my balls from behind. I flipped over and she started doing the same thing on my front. After a short bbbj, she did something I never had done before. She filled her mouth with the hot water and began sucking my balls and dick. This was awesome!! I have had girls try ice cubes, but never hot water. Her physical ability to do that without getting water all over the bed was impressive let alone how amazing it felt. She would spit out the water as it cooled and then take another sip without missing a beat on the sucking. I flipped her around to 69 a little and then she put on the condom and starting riding me. We switched up positions a few time and to my happy surprise, she liked "balls deep strokes" the most! It is very rare to find a tiny girl who actually enjoys deep strokes. positions done: reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, lazy doggy, missionary, standing missionary, & stand and carry. I was actually sweating alot, which probably was a combo of the weather getting warm and the stand & carry position. In any case, it was quite a workout. Better than any gym! Haha.....anyway, I popped in standing missionary position, which is my favorite position.

After the cleanup shower I gave her a tip of 40 and headed out. I am excited to try cherry or yiyi next. Business must be picking up or they are revving up for summer. I am only assuming that from the new girls since before I left for travel. I believe they have 5 girls in total now. Dani, mia, angel, cherry, and yiyi.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Mia the other day and as advertised she was early 20s then very pretty. I knew upon meeting her I’ll have a good time. Started out with passionate deep tongue kissing and mutual nipple licking. Had her sit on my face as I licked your pussy while she play with my nipples. Most girls do not get this right but she had it down pat. How her lay down And finished going down on her. Turned her around a doggy style and lick her asshole as it was my last meal. Very tasty too ha ha. At this point I didn’t know if I wanted a blowjob or have her get on top cowgirl. I opted to get her on top because I knew for the second round I will not be too hard. She rode me like a champ and played my balls just perfectly. Turned around And did doggy style and some point in there I blew a good load. For round two after a five minute wait I had her look be all over and no she did not rim-me. But I kind of did not matter because attention her tongue was just perfect and licking my balls and taint and head of my dick and my nipples. Decided to do 69. As I munched on her for bed and fruit she suck the head of my dick was twirlihg her tongue Around the top. Can’t hold back any longer blew a healthy load in her mouth. Can’t wait to go back and see here definitely a good time.

Stopped in last week to see Dani and had a fantastic time. Very pretty lady, very attentive, and paid good attention to making sure I felt great. We spent a wonderful hour together - lots of DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and other preliminaries followed by a variety of positions. Finished in the bag in CG, panting and completely satisfied.

Saw another pretty lady as I was leaving, can't remember her name, but sure hope I get a chance to meet her next time.

So I stop by today for visit and get to see new girl Yumi. Nice girl with pretty face and long hair and nice curves with big boobies. Very nice smile. We take nice shower and then go to room. Yumi give very nice BBBJ to me and then she enjoys DATY very much. When she come she has legs so tight on my face I cant hardly breathe but she seem to have fun. THen she put on cover and we start in CG. Her pussy is so tight its not easy to get in and feels very very nice. Very excited and dont last long, but oh my god it feel good!

Afterward she give me very nice massage too with strong hands. Very nice girl, very pretty and best service I have in long time. Also saw very pretty and young girl name Paula. I hope I can meet Paula too!

Yesterday I made a visit and spent an hour with Yumi. Big natural tits and a great attitude. Her skills are good and her massage is awesome....the massage was better than some massages I have had at spa's where the entire focus was massage. Lol her tight pussy is no joke either. I busted way earlier than I wanted to because of how tight she was.

Paula

I stopped in over the weekend and met Paula - a different Paula than the lady who was here a few months ago. Very pretty girl with a lovely face and a petite figure! Don't have enough time to go into all the juicy details - but suffice it to say that a fun time was had by all. The short version....fun shower (with preview BBBJ), some good making-out time, more BBBJ, well-appreciated DATY, ACG, mish, and finishing in the cover in K9.

I'll try to add more details if time permits before my next trip. She has a great GND look and vibe going on that I found irresistible and provided wonderful service.

Took a look at the agency website today and saw a new girl who looked worth seeing - Angel. And let me tell you, she looks angelic! Figured why not, so I made an appointment.

Got there and was impressed - the girl is hot and she looks so young I asked to see her ID to makes sure she was of age (she is, by the way, by a couple of years). Nice slim body, pretty face, and a good rack and she gave a smile that just got the juices flowing right away.

It being a hot day we took a fun shower together and then did some serious making out in the room - DFK, BBBJ, and a lot of touching adn fondling. I enjoyed her BBBJ quite a bit and she seemed to enjoy my oral attentions too. We were both pretty worked up so she slid the cover on and we started in doggy. Felt good going in, the girl is tight, and the view sure got my motor running. We also tried mish, CG, and spoon and I finished in the cover that way.

Angel's English is so-so, but I really wasn't there for the conversatoin. But she did everything she could to make it a great session and I was a very happy camper at the end.