Oh Mandy! You came and you took without giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nice of the mods to clean up this thread and it’s a shame that it’s getting mucked up again, but this just can’t stand.

The notion that Mandy needs to give away free sessions to get people to post for her is absolutely absurd. It never happened. I think it’s far more likely that someone is giving away free sessions to anybody who’d write Slinky claiming Mandy did that.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
It was nice of the mods to clean up this thread and it’s a shame that it’s getting mucked up again, but this just can’t stand.

The notion that Mandy needs to give away free sessions to get people to post for her is absolutely absurd. It never happened. I think it’s far more likely that someone is giving away free sessions to anybody who’d write Slinky claiming Mandy did that.
You’re an idiot, period.

Nothing like a good old fashioned hijacking, can't people just grow up. I mean really, each person go see the provider that you enjoy and makes you happy. Review it for everyone who enjoys UG if you so choose, or if you want to keep it to yourself so be it .But PLEASE enough with the negativity ! Providers/women shouldn't be commenting on one another. Just looks bad in my opinion.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Nothing like a good old fashioned hijacking, can't people just grow up. I mean really, each person go see the provider that you enjoy and makes you happy. Review it for everyone who enjoys UG if you so choose, or if you want to keep it to yourself so be it .But PLEASE enough with the negativity ! Providers/women shouldn't be commenting on one another. Just looks bad in my opinion.
Why not? I’m entitled to my opinion as well. And I’m not commenting on her business, I’m commenting on the bullshit he keeps putting on the board. Notice the shared sentiment that many have about his posts... most people just don’t care to keep reading the same story... we got the point 535 reviews ago

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Wow
I signed on to hopefully post a couple of recent experiences but ended up reading both this and the “original” Mandy thread.
Think I’m going to pass.

Continuing to post this crap in Mandy's review thread is counter productive to the move a mod made yesterday in creating this thread. Since this debate will never fucking end unless the APM declares it over, it would be respectful to the members at large if the continuing comments were made in here and not in Mandy's review thread.

Now since you have gotten my attention and stirred me out of a comfortable retirement with all this nonsense, you are going to hear more from me about it. Anyone who doesn't want to attend the lecture should leave now. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the board that makes zero sense.

This is just another example of tribalism, fueled by the current political climate in the world now. There are clearly two teams in play here, lopsided as it may be. Perhaps it's time for smarter heads to prevail and call attention to the agenda that I see. I consider myself an astute observer when it comes to the demeanor of the board, even if none of my fellow moderators recognizes that. There are players at work here, positioning themselves for power. This whole battle is simply about that.

Of course, Sophia is at the forefront of this. She is a master marketer, equal to the task as a Kardashian, as my nemesis warned the mods in a post that was deleted. When I replied to the staff about that post, I noted how accurate it was in scope, though I saw no violation in what she was doing that he was commenting about. It had to do with a couple of threads she created that had become active. I thought the threads were quite good and beneficial to the board. They were fluff, bullshit threads that you guys seem to enjoy. The kind that meander without any worry about going off-topic like you do in a review thread. And I was adamant that she did no wrong in creating the threads. Now maybe my insistence was a bit of guilt on my part, as I suspected I may have encouraged her to do this with my MILF thread. I definitely believe the response she received in there struck a chord and she created a couple of similar freeform threads. And, again, I see nothing against the rules in her doing that. So I quickly shot down that member's outrage with my analysis.

But now I believe she has gone too far in her zeal to keep herself relevant and here is why. The entire premise for her outrage has no basis. I flat out asked her yesterday what her issue is with Joyboy and she has not given me a definitive answer other than to say she is tired of seeing his reviews of her. So I ask you this, why him and not anyone else? As an example of how much I pay attention to the board, I direct your attention to member @kk630. My apologies for the example I am about to make of you, sir. I had never noticed this member before but took notice of him when he 'liked' my earlier post in here. And now here he is again posting. Sophia has never taken issue with him whatsoever that I saw. And not a single one of you have either. Yet if you look at his post history, every single one of his posts - and I mean that without any exaggeration - is about Mandy. Almost 60 of them. Why then is she not outraged by him? As Joyboy duly noted, he has reviewed other providers. This guy has never said dick about anything but Mandy. But did any of you friggin' rocket scientists on here kissing Sophia's ass comment about that? No, because you have your fucking heads so far up her ass that you can't see shit. I see things here. I sense a pulse on the board. Sophia has an agenda to keep herself number one. I have no idea why she has targeted Mandy. Actually, I do and I will explain that in a moment. But it's not because she is threatened by her. Mandy poses no threat at all to her. Lury is a different story. She has become the flavor-of-the-month on here. Sophia is not stupid. In fact, she is smart and cunning. She knows that to go after Lury is a lost cause because of her popularity, the fact she is an advertiser, and because billy is behind her and is one of Sophia's allies. So, instead, Sophia uses the age-old tactic of keep your friends close - and she already does that with you guys - and your enemies closer, which she did by befriending Lury. Brilliant move on her part.

The reason for Sophia targeting Joyboy and Mandy is because they are easy targets. She has pummelled them so often that many of you bought into it. Think about it, what are the two complaints that I see posted most often? That she looks her age in her face and that she is scripted. And while the scripted complaints only pop up occasionally, the detrimental face remarks have escalated so that now we have members repeating the condemnation that Mandy is a GILF, not a MILF. So is her crime that she is in her fifties or that she looks her age? Because from what I have seen, she has been universally lauded for having a great figure for someone over forty. So what if her face doesn't also look like that of a forty-year-old. Do you really expect that? So what did billy anticipate seeing after seeing all the reviews and going to meet her that prompted him to exclaim she looked older than he expected?

And in the same way she has turned many of you against Mandy, she has done the same for Joyboy. In the case of monger members, it is much easier for the tide to turn against them. Wiggs can tell you about that. And in most cases, it has something to do with the members themselves and deep down we all know it. I put myself in there because whatever ill will there is about me is a direct reflection of something I did or said on the board. I might not always have been wrong in whatever I did, but I had to know the consequences in doing it. And Wiggs and Joyboy certainly know it, too, because I have spoken to them both about it on occasion. In Joyboy's case, I can say with certainty that he has done no wrong in his reviews of Mandy. And his latest review was one that should have gotten the least scrutiny as he added details in there that had never been discussed before about her hair and the dip in the hot tub was an entirely new twist. So, the review was overwhelmingly warranted. Yet, Sophia sill saw fit to take issue with it, although later she corrected herself and said she actually took issue with his reply to InvJim's comment. And there is where Joyboy erred. I had cautioned him about replying to other member's comments. Yet I don't think he was wrong in replying at all. Where I think he tripped up was in the length of the reply. But did that rise to the level of the outrage that all of you are expressing on here. Holy shit, you would think the guy is guilty of obstruction of justice with all the bullshit you are spewing on here. Please, enough with the fake outrage. All you sorry asses are doing is currying up to Sophia to stay in her good graces, because we all know how quickly she can turn on a dime and put you on her shit list. Just ask Wiggs. Or ask me. She has done that to me simply because I have become her earpiece to vent whenever she is pissed off about something that has nothing to do with me. Yet you all buy into her madness. Why? Is a piece of ass really worth all that to you?

I fully expect one of two things to happen here. Either this post will disappear from the face of the earth or I will be anointed personna non grata around here. I'm hoping the former doesn't happen. Because I think it's important for you guys to read this and perhaps see this issue in a different light. But also because I think I've earned the right to have my say here because of the effort I've put into keeping this place an orderly, functioning, useful place for members to engage each other. As to the latter, I'm fully prepared for that consequence. This place has no longer become fun for me. I feel that my input is no longer held in regard and I don't like the tone of the board with all the negativity that is prevalent here of late and I'm not just talking about this issue. I mean in other ways like the constant harping about scams and drug issues among providers or the barrage of criticisms of the SA girls. (When was the last time you saw a positive review of one of them?) Also, the dearth of female commentary on here is another negative to me. With the lone exception of a few comments by JessNoMess, there has not been any female voice other than Sophia's. That's certainly not the fault of anyone but it's still a void that I feel leaves you missing something that you can't quite get a handle on.

And so now I've come to my conclusion. The conclusion of my post. The conclusion of my time here. And my conclusion about how absurd all this is. So I leave you with this parting thought. Sophia's repeated claim about why she is upset with this all stems around advertising. Why should she have to pay for an ad when Mandy gets promoted for free. Mind you, we are talking about a $200 ad. Per month. So she's outraged over $200. That's one date. Can that little money really be bothering her? And flip that around. Her latest allegation and the one that prompted me to write this post is that Mandy throws members freebies in return for reviews so that she doesn't have to advertise. Think about that one. Mandy gives away a $200 (averaged out) session so that she doesn't have to pay $200 for an ad. How the hell does that even make sense? And Sophia claims to have texts and emails from you guys about this. So where is the proof? Offer up the damn proof. Show us the emails and texts. Jeez, you would think the Democrats are running this investigation with this unfounded allegation.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
And so now I've come to my conclusion. The conclusion of my post. The conclusion of my time here. And my conclusion about how absurd all this is. So I leave you with this parting thought. Sophia's repeated claim about why she is upset with this all stems around advertising. Why should she have to pay for an ad when Mandy gets promoted for free. Mind you, we are talking about a $200 ad. Per month. So she's outraged over $200. That's one date. Can that little money really be bothering her? And flip that around. Her latest allegation and the one that prompted me to write this post is that Mandy throws members freebies in return for reviews so that she doesn't have to advertise. Think about that one. Mandy gives away a $200 (averaged out) session so that she doesn't have to pay $200 for an ad. How the hell does that even make sense? And Sophia claims to have texts and emails from you guys about this. So where is the proof? Offer up the damn proof. Show us the emails and texts. Jeez, you would think the Democrats are running this investigation with this unfounded allegation.
I have shown them to Slinky and he said they had to contact him. I showed him an email when I saw him and I sent him a screen shot last night. And yes, it’s about advertising. Who cares that it’s only $200 per month? I sent him $1600 last night to pay for the rest of the year... so if that’s just chump change to you, then please become a client! My session rate just went up!

Correction, I’m not at all scorned. Like many others, I am just sick of the same posts time after time. And I am not trolling her thread at all. I troll the entire board. I actually feel bad for Mandy because you take so much away from her by continuing to post the same basic review. It also clarifies that she follows a script... maybe one you taught her.

Since threesomes are for people with a lack of class according to your post, then by all means, I have ZERO class. I see sex as an open platform of expression. And I love things that are taboo. I love to have fun. And I love to try new things. Maybe that makes boring people, such as you and Mandy, uncomfortable but that definitely doesn’t mean I lack class.

I know how to keep my clients. And I do a pretty damn good job of that. So your comment about “you sure do know how to keep your friends” makes absolutely no sense. I’m not trying to be friends with you or Mandy. I am making comments based on the way I see things. As a provider who has been paying slinky for a long time, I find it unfair that you can keep adding the same spam posts to this board to drum up her business and bump her thread. And even people who are new to the board have said they are already sick of your shit. If you notice, someone else wrote a review on Mandy and I gave Mandy full credit and said it was one of the best I’ve seen.

Lastly, I add a lot of credible and fair comments to this board... I join in all sorts of discussions... and I interact with most everyone... what do you add anymore? What’s NEW? Just saying, before you attack my character and my reputation, think harder.
Great post. Everything you said makes complete sense to me.

Thanks Banacek,
I appreciate your comments. I know it took a lot of time to write your thoughts. I agree with you that I also
have always logged in here to see what new fun is available, not to listen to a one way cat fight.

I have many favorites on the Island and many more in the city. Most in S. America.
However on all the boards I have followed over many decades, I have never read so much vile expressed
by one provider over another. In fact I don't ever recall it happening from a provider here in the past.

As you know Mandy does not have to advertise as she is a niche provider, and is enchanted by her followers.
She seems to be always busy, and in demand. I have to commend her by not subscribing to the list and answering these comments. She is too much of a lady for that.

I met Sophia and she also seemed like a nice person, however all this cat fighting on her part has lowered my respect for her.
I guess I am just rambling, I just wish we could get back to the subject at hand, namely having a good time.
Thanks for your patience.

Continuing to post this crap in Mandy's review thread is counter productive to the move a mod made yesterday in creating this thread. Since this debate will never fucking end unless the APM declares it over, it would be respectful to the members at large if the continuing comments were made in here and not in Mandy's review thread.

Now since you have gotten my attention and stirred me out of a comfortable retirement with all this nonsense, you are going to hear more from me about it. Anyone who doesn't want to attend the lecture should leave now. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the board that makes zero sense.

This is just another example of tribalism, fueled by the current political climate in the world now. There are clearly two teams in play here, lopsided as it may be. Perhaps it's time for smarter heads to prevail and call attention to the agenda that I see. I consider myself an astute observer when it comes to the demeanor of the board, even if none of my fellow moderators recognizes that. There are players at work here, positioning themselves for power. This whole battle is simply about that.

Of course, Sophia is at the forefront of this. She is a master marketer, equal to the task as a Kardashian, as my nemesis warned the mods in a post that was deleted. When I replied to the staff about that post, I noted how accurate it was in scope, though I saw no violation in what she was doing that he was commenting about. It had to do with a couple of threads she created that had become active. I thought the threads were quite good and beneficial to the board. They were fluff, bullshit threads that you guys seem to enjoy. The kind that meander without any worry about going off-topic like you do in a review thread. And I was adamant that she did no wrong in creating the threads. Now maybe my insistence was a bit of guilt on my part, as I suspected I may have encouraged her to do this with my MILF thread. I definitely believe the response she received in there struck a chord and she created a couple of similar freeform threads. And, again, I see nothing against the rules in her doing that. So I quickly shot down that member's outrage with my analysis.

But now I believe she has gone too far in her zeal to keep herself relevant and here is why. The entire premise for her outrage has no basis. I flat out asked her yesterday what her issue is with Joyboy and she has not given me a definitive answer other than to say she is tired of seeing his reviews of her. So I ask you this, why him and not anyone else? As an example of how much I pay attention to the board, I direct your attention to member @kk630. My apologies for the example I am about to make of you, sir. I had never noticed this member before but took notice of him when he 'liked' my earlier post in here. And now here he is again posting. Sophia has never taken issue with him whatsoever that I saw. And not a single one of you have either. Yet if you look at his post history, every single one of his posts - and I mean that without any exaggeration - is about Mandy. Almost 60 of them. Why then is she not outraged by him? As Joyboy duly noted, he has reviewed other providers. This guy has never said dick about anything but Mandy. But did any of you friggin' rocket scientists on here kissing Sophia's ass comment about that? No, because you have your fucking heads so far up her ass that you can't see shit. I see things here. I sense a pulse on the board. Sophia has an agenda to keep herself number one. I have no idea why she has targeted Mandy. Actually, I do and I will explain that in a moment. But it's not because she is threatened by her. Mandy poses no threat at all to her. Lury is a different story. She has become the flavor-of-the-month on here. Sophia is not stupid. In fact, she is smart and cunning. She knows that to go after Lury is a lost cause because of her popularity, the fact she is an advertiser, and because billy is behind her and is one of Sophia's allies. So, instead, Sophia uses the age-old tactic of keep your friends close - and she already does that with you guys - and your enemies closer, which she did by befriending Lury. Brilliant move on her part.

The reason for Sophia targeting Joyboy and Mandy is because they are easy targets. She has pummelled them so often that many of you bought into it. Think about it, what are the two complaints that I see posted most often? That she looks her age in her face and that she is scripted. And while the scripted complaints only pop up occasionally, the detrimental face remarks have escalated so that now we have members repeating the condemnation that Mandy is a GILF, not a MILF. So is her crime that she is in her fifties or that she looks her age? Because from what I have seen, she has been universally lauded for having a great figure for someone over forty. So what if her face doesn't also look like that of a forty-year-old. Do you really expect that? So what did billy anticipate seeing after seeing all the reviews and going to meet her that prompted him to exclaim she looked older than he expected?

And in the same way she has turned many of you against Mandy, she has done the same for Joyboy. In the case of monger members, it is much easier for the tide to turn against them. Wiggs can tell you about that. And in most cases, it has something to do with the members themselves and deep down we all know it. I put myself in there because whatever ill will there is about me is a direct reflection of something I did or said on the board. I might not always have been wrong in whatever I did, but I had to know the consequences in doing it. And Wiggs and Joyboy certainly know it, too, because I have spoken to them both about it on occasion. In Joyboy's case, I can say with certainty that he has done no wrong in his reviews of Mandy. And his latest review was one that should have gotten the least scrutiny as he added details in there that had never been discussed before about her hair and the dip in the hot tub was an entirely new twist. So, the review was overwhelmingly warranted. Yet, Sophia sill saw fit to take issue with it, although later she corrected herself and said she actually took issue with his reply to InvJim's comment. And there is where Joyboy erred. I had cautioned him about replying to other member's comments. Yet I don't think he was wrong in replying at all. Where I think he tripped up was in the length of the reply. But did that rise to the level of the outrage that all of you are expressing on here. Holy shit, you would think the guy is guilty of obstruction of justice with all the bullshit you are spewing on here. Please, enough with the fake outrage. All you sorry asses are doing is currying up to Sophia to stay in her good graces, because we all know how quickly she can turn on a dime and put you on her shit list. Just ask Wiggs. Or ask me. She has done that to me simply because I have become her earpiece to vent whenever she is pissed off about something that has nothing to do with me. Yet you all buy into her madness. Why? Is a piece of ass really worth all that to you?

I fully expect one of two things to happen here. Either this post will disappear from the face of the earth or I will be anointed personna non grata around here. I'm hoping the former doesn't happen. Because I think it's important for you guys to read this and perhaps see this issue in a different light. But also because I think I've earned the right to have my say here because of the effort I've put into keeping this place an orderly, functioning, useful place for members to engage each other. As to the latter, I'm fully prepared for that consequence.

Uhhhhhhh shaking my head
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN AWAY MY PERSPECTIVE???
Methinks I’m more Unbiased then you are actually. I do though love your comparison to the Democrats.
I just found It ironic that when I started to read the other day that someone(it just happened to be Sophia. Seems like a nice lass but I really don’t care about her either. Never met her & likely never will) so my head is certainly not up her ass had already in part stated how I felt when reading YET another Joyboy diatribe about Mandy. I would willingly debate MrJoyboy s imply on the merits of “his posting history regarding Mandy”. I believe based on my research that I made a very valid point. And to be clear I never take this shit all that serious so it’s not even like I dislike the guy or have an issue with the totality of his contributions to the board. That’s undeniable. He’s been a long time major contributor. But that does not mean he cannot be reasonably called out for the “S” word. I would submit it may even be unintentional.

I know guys Like Billy will remember him. There was once a poster named mad Mike or Mike madman something like that He used to write the longest reviews. But a majority of them were of different providers in different scenarios No one ever took issue with it in fact he was looked up to and copied in style by many. That is a far cry though from riding a lengthy review gushing about the same provider in the same manner for the most part literally and I mean literally because I check on a monthly basis You can go back and look to see that there is a Mr. Joy Boy post regarding Mandy usually between the fifth and the 14th of every single montH. Now that simply coincide with when his schedule works or he has more funds available open knows what -....sure. And to say that this one time that he actually did bring up the subject of being in a Jacuzzi as being different does not negate the history. And then it would be one thing if he were simply defending his choice or defended his writing style or even defended his right to post but it’s another thing that he now very often seems to defend the provider herself.
I firmly believe he should look at that and ask yourself the question does it not look a little off
Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.