2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

"Bro, bro,...bro, it doesn't matter who they pick Bro, the new coach will go 9-7 his first year and then become the reincarnation of Kotite, Bro, you know what I'm saying bro!!!! And lets be honest Bro, you know Darnold will be another Sanchez, oooooooo the pain!!!" Signed the typical Jet fan

"Bro, bro,...bro, it doesn't matter who they pick Bro, the new coach will go 9-7 his first year and then become the reincarnation of Kotite, Bro, you know what I'm saying bro!!!! And lets be honest Bro, you know Darnold will be another Sanchez, oooooooo the pain!!!" Signed the typical Jet fan
I am so glad you know nothing about the Jets. That was just a weird post that probably deserved to get deleted... Just saying.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
“Just sayin”

I thought that was the reference?
Anyway does anyone think another of these “ consultant and committee” ideas is REALLY DUMB?

“Just sayin”

I thought that was the reference?
Anyway does anyone think another of these “ consultant and committee” ideas is REALLY DUMB?
The committee last time got it wrong with Bowles and so sow ith Mcagnan. Jets paid a lot of money to the 2 " Consultants" and they came up with Bowles?

At least top 5 picks the next 3 years!!. At least it wasn't Caldwell. Gase possible OC selection could be bad, Dowell Loggains. Look him up if you want to start heavily drinking!!

So I maybe one of the only ones who like it. I was never a big McCarthy fan. Not one reason, just wasn't. He should have won with 2 HOF QB's. Gase, 3 years ago, was the hottest Coordinator in many years. The next big time head coach. I posted that last week and still believe that he can be just that. I think he is really smart and will learn what he didnt do right in Miami. He was about 500 in 3 years with a shitty Dolphin team with no QB. Not bad. Everyone was praising Miami for hiring him 3 years ago. I love it.
Ricker, also, on NFL network and ESPN, love Loggains and said the Jets should hire this Offensive Genius now. I am going by what the so called experts are saying, because I know nothing about him. I wont look him up because I dont give a shit of one writer, may have said about him. McCarthy would have been a safe pick. I know many Green Bay fans who didnt love him. Thinks they should have won more. Thinks he was way too boring and conservative. Play calling sucked and was predictable. Clock management was as bad as Bowles. Case has a big time upside. I am one Happy Jets fan.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
LW
hope you’re wrong as aGiants fan and he proves to be a dick. That said a lot of people starting to talk on the radio about why McCarthy hasn’t been hired yet if he is so great? Interesting.
Supposedly the players weren’t fond on Gase cause he didn’t coddle them. FUCKEM. I still remember Parcells going 3-12-1 with the Giants and saying if I’m gonna get fired it will be for doing things my way. Maybe Gase can think the same way.

RICKER
Had Giants Tix over 40 years have them up when it became a 12 hour day with the goddam traffic. Understand why it’s only 3 games a year.

LW
hope you’re wrong as aGiants fan and he proves to be a dick. That said a lot of people starting to talk on the radio about why McCarthy hasn’t been hired yet if he is so great? Interesting.
Supposedly the players weren’t fond on Gase cause he didn’t coddle them. FUCKEM. I still remember Parcells going 3-12-1 with the Giants and saying if I’m gonna get fired it will be for doing things my way. Maybe Gase can think the same way.

RICKER
Had Giants Tix over 40 years have them up when it became a 12 hour day with the goddam traffic. Understand why it’s only 3 games a year.
I agree. Why didnt anyone else reach out to McCarthy. Wigs, The Giants will be in the same boat next year looking for a coach after Giants realize their coach, cant coach.