Strong vagina smell...

Maybe she just needs to bathe well first. It might be embarrassing to suggest that, so take her here - 516-324-3851 Franklin Square LMP - and put her in the float pod and then bring her to the hotel to bang her.
I've been banging her at my place for the most part so a pre romp shower shouldn't be a problem i'm hoping... just how to explain where the request is coming from...

I’m going through this as well,
I think it has to do with the chemistry of our cocks in their vaginas reaction plus their not so good hygienic practices.
I found this thick black girl on an app called whisper and I’ve been fucking her for 2 weeks now, she says she’s been looking for someone that can her dick her down good and knows wtf they’re doing before she moves out of state and joins her man.
Long story short, sex is amazing and it’s like I’m wwE’ing this little cumbucket, and she loves it raw,
But with each sessions she’s getting smellier and it’s a real turn off, I’m about to tell her wash your ass or you aiint getting dick this week,
She gets mad when she doesn’t get dick, and we just had a false flag where I thought I had gotten herpes from her but it was just dried koolaid on my upper lip so she’s really mad at me lol
So should I tell her now I mean she’s gonna be gone in a week anyways,
She might hate me after this lol she had some serious BO last time and I was having difficulty staying hard
I'm pretty sure we've all had an encounter with ass smell... this is def not that. This is strong vagina smell. Over powering. Funny, this girl happens to be a WOC as well...hmmmm

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I've found that most women actually have the same smell. So picture that smell, only multiply it by about 100.
I never smell it before, and during she's stopped up like a cork so nothing then, it's when we're done, and she's climbing off me, once we're not "attached" anymore... wham! Right in my face.
We're done with condoms. Although it was the same smell with or without.
I'm stymied.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
At an underground club a few friends owned one of the girl's pussies was really stank - enough by that both guys and girls had complained to management about it. You would have thought that one of the girls who was supposed to be her friend would have told her about it, but no....
So my friend gets persuaded by the other owners that it's his job to tell her. She breaks down crying hysterically, she had no idea, etc.
Moral of the story:
Most girls have no idea they have issues down there.

At an underground club a few friends owned one of the girl's pussies was really stank - enough by that both guys and girls had complained to management about it. You would have thought that one of the girls who was supposed to be her friend would have told her about it, but no....
So my friend gets persuaded by the other owners that it's his job to tell her. She breaks down crying hysterically, she had no idea, etc.
Moral of the story:
Greaaat... now i'm gonna have to be the asshole that tells her... good thing i think i found her replacement just last night... on SA of course! Only got a bj but if the vag smells clean... this new one might be the one! Lol

Why?
Moral of the story:
Ahh..it's like bad breath..nobody wants to deliver the bad news so we just offer a piece of gum. Same difference..just offer a douche...

Greaaat... now i'm gonna have to be the asshole that tells her... good thing i think i found her replacement just last night... on SA of course! Only got a bj but if the vag smells clean... this new one might be the one! Lol
If it’s really that bad HJ, You should sign her up and get her a job at one of the adult shops off of Edison ave. During the hot summer days, her smell would be masked by the nearby landfill. o_O

If it’s really that bad HJ, You should sign her up and get her a job at one of the adult shops off of Edison ave. During the hot summer days, her smell would be masked by the nearby landfill. o_O
The garbage trucks would drive right by Winters Brothers... lol... that's not fair tho! She doesn't smell terrible, just overwhelming strong. It's not that dirty pussy/ dirty ass smell you get i whiff of rarely, it's a vagina smell... best i can describe it. But so thick you could cut it with a butter knife... gross...!

I told mine last night and got pissed lol, “so I’m supposed to put that much effort each time?” YES YOU DUMB BITCH! Lmaoooo
If anyone wants her number she’s good for a one cum dump, Bitch is a young freaky hoe,
Looks like she’ll just make sure she smells good the first time you fuck her but after that if you don’t catch her right after she showers you’re pretty much fucked lol

The garbage trucks would drive right by Winters Brothers... lol... that's not fair tho! She doesn't smell terrible, just overwhelming strong. It's not that dirty pussy/ dirty ass smell you get i whiff of rarely, it's a vagina smell... best i can describe it. But so thick you could cut it with a butter knife... gross...!
Yes that’s the exact smell!