kisskisspop Reviews & Discussion 213-354-1279

Apple
I have seen Apple many times now. And the reason I keep coming back to her is because she has a great sexy body with huge boobs, a friendly and playful personality, and top notch service in the room.
I got to the spa and asked for my favorite room, and a few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Apple came in and said "hello" and then gave me a LFK followed by a short DFK with a hug and she grabbed my ass and told me that she missed me.
She led me to the shower room and gave me a great tableshower, sliding her soapy hands in a caressing manner all over my body. A very nice preview BBJ had me at attention before we even go into the room.
A Listerine toast and then some DFK and I asked to start in 69. This girl really gets into it, and I'm pretty sure she came and she strapped me up and we started in K9 which was awesome as she has great hips and of course her body and boobs looked fantastic.
Switch to mish, and her body looks amazing in this position and after only 10 minutes more I popped in the cover as she milked me dry.
Clean up, an above average massage and then another shower and she helped me get dressed and held my hand all the way to the door, and gave me a very nice kiss good-bye.
This girl is in my rotation and I think always will be.
Recommended.

howdy howdy. me again:)

i was fortunate enough to visit KKP this week.

had a session with an ol'ATF, kiki. i haven't seen her for awhile and was in the mood for a familiar event.

kiki takes the cake for best massage. i know, i know, who gives a flying fk about the massage!, but i'm telling you - it's great. hard, professional, deep tissue rub. i really enjoy it.

i don't recall the ts, so skipping to the bedroom - after the great massage she asked me if she can 'kiss azz'. my reply 'yes!' to which she commenced a deep, sucking, deep tongue rim. she did some action trick with mouth wash while she was back there too.... was all deep and great.

onto the flip for a DTBBJ. she was licking my balls while junior was almost entirely engulfed. i then proceeded to really fk her throat deep. she was gag slurping down my cock. it felt great. normally, i never finish from a bbbj, but this time i came close.

at that point, i asked her to toss a condom on me. i had to change up the pace. she replied 'ok, but you CIM'. i replied 'yes!'.

i fked her k9, mish, and cg. it was nice. great body. nice azz. completely shaved.

i pull out, toss off condom, take the back of her head and jam my ck deep in her face. as i held her head balls deep, i jack hammer thrusted my ck in her throat.

felt great. blasted about a gallon of nut mustard in her face.

i was spent. i laid there. she brought a hot wet towel.

i dressed myself and left. she's a solid all around good time. i'll probably go back after a few other provider tryouts.

really - the message alone is worth it.

I have learned a lot from this site and a couple of others and thought I'd try to gave some back for my first time.
So I went to KKP to see the girl Kiki and she had many good review.
The place is Very nice. Very Clean and big size rooms. Kiki came in to me and was cute, small, good Bs and some ass.
Very smiling girl, happy. Shower room very nice too. Clean look and smell. Kiki gave me a great washing.
In room she start with happy part right after I give her whole money for everything.
I did never have BBJ like her before. Amazing with DT. She kissed me to with her tongue.
Then she put on cover and rode me a lot. Then doggy and then Mishonary where I cum.
She cleaned me up and then gave some good massage and I left.
My first time to this kind of store. I really liked her so I will come back again.

Yung review
Yung, pronounced young...she is sorta young maybe 24...thats young for a spa girl.
Shes cute and very ready to please at first meeting, so I knew it was going to be a fairly good hour. Shes a bit cubby curvy and petite. All went well...table shower, soaped me up extra good in ballsvill and anus town. Bbbj preview in the shower.
Room massage was average, 5 minutes and she started the sexy tease. I askd for everything. Im a regular here and mamasan put in the word that it was ok to give me the vip treatment.
Stage 1...body kisses, shes naked.
Works her way down and i can feel her tongue on my balls then in my ahole...she did a good deep rimming...then balls, I flipped and she continued with a long wet bbbj. I wanted to do her round booty doggystyle, so on w cover and pounded her white butt till i was ready to cum. I asked to CIM, so she slid off the condom and took my ready to burst cock head in her fat juice lips...I was on the brink and suprised her by shooting my load as soon as her lips got around the head....she took it like a good girl. but it was messy, spurin out the side if her mouth and lips.
A cleanup hot towel and she left to clean up her face...smiling all the time btw.

howdy howdy.

kiki review.

saw ATF kiki this week. must have seen her 5-6 times. she's my go-to girl if i'm being indecisive.

in my opinion - great pse fs and massage.

first, we had to the table shower. boring. back to the room.

we do the $ thing, then i'm face down on the table.

she jumps into a long rim, which alternates between a gurgling mint and cold water play. no rush. solid rim. i was on all fours pushing her face deep.

flip.

dtbbbj. ball lick during dt. i grab the back of her head and fuck that face. she grabs my legs, tosses them back, more rimmg. then more dtbbbj. no rush. after a solid 10-15min of thrusting throats banging and alternating sloppy ball, taint, and asshole licking i signal that it's time to fk.

she gets on top. bouncing. i pull her down hard, deep, as i thrust up into her. i take the time to grab her titties, pinch those nipples. nice.

flip to k9. i put one leg up, position myself, grab her shoulder, her hip, and go to town pounding deep. i push her face down, ass up, great view. pound it really hard. feels so great. view is splendid.

i bust. completely drained.

massage time. next comes a really solid, hard, pressure, experienced massage. i'd say the best fs provider massage out there. really great.

clean up. tip. dress. walk the fk out as fast as possible.

howdy howdy.

kiki review.

saw ATF kiki this week. must have seen her 5-6 times. she's my go-to girl if i'm being indecisive.

in my opinion - great pse fs and massage.

first, we had to the table shower. boring. back to the room.

we do the $ thing, then i'm face down on the table.

she jumps into a long rim, which alternates between a gurgling mint and cold water play. no rush. solid rim. i was on all fours pushing her face deep.

flip.

dtbbbj. ball lick during dt. i grab the back of her head and fuck that face. she grabs my legs, tosses them back, more rimmg. then more dtbbbj. no rush. after a solid 10-15min of thrusting throats banging and alternating sloppy ball, taint, and asshole licking i signal that it's time to fk.

she gets on top. bouncing. i pull her down hard, deep, as i thrust up into her. i take the time to grab her titties, pinch those nipples. nice.

flip to k9. i put one leg up, position myself, grab her shoulder, her hip, and go to town pounding deep. i push her face down, ass up, great view. pound it really hard. feels so great. view is splendid.

i bust. completely drained.

massage time. next comes a really solid, hard, pressure, experienced massage. i'd say the best fs provider massage out there. really great.

clean up. tip. dress. walk the fk out as fast as possible.
Curious as to damages, if you're willing to divulge

Saw YOKO. Big girl. Nice natural D's maybe C's but looked magnificent. Pretty face. Limited engrish. Table shower was just a good scrub and some play. No nuru. BUT in the room, gave a good massage. Then a very sensual nude bodyslide, rimming and bbbj. Finished mish , and CUM on those titties. FYI big nipples. She milked the cum well, didnt stop when it was spurting all over her.

I got Sugar. She was not bad but nothing like Kiki or apple according to this forum. She is New I think she gave me a nice ts nothing special. Back to the room and it was an ok massage. She then did the nude body rub and started to kiss me everywhere and stuck her tongue in my ear. I love that. She had me in all fours and sucked my dick from underneath and then gave a litttle rim for about 2 minutes and then asked so that good. Like an idiot I said yeah... she gave a decent bj and I loved holding her hair.

She put a hat on jimmy and we did mission. I went limp and she then sucked it hard again and did Asian cowgirls and squated down right on it and then I came. Total damage was 100.00 for house fee and 170.00 for fs. Bring exact change these girls won't give you change back. With time I think sugar will be a good provider.

I will have to try gfe all stars the only thing they close at 10:00. What a bummer I'm Not here by myself.

Last time I saw Apple she said I should try new girl Yoko.
I looked at their website and honestly wasn't impressed by the pics. Just not very flattering.
But it was a Monday, and Apple is off Mondays and Kiki was booked back to back and Cindy off, so I selected Yoko.
The manager took me to my favorite room and a couple of minutes later Yoko knocked at the door and came inside.
I blinked my eyes several times, trying to sync up the pics with the girl who stood in front of me, and yep, this was the girl, but bad pics.
First, her face which is not shown in the pics, is really fairly attractive.
And her boobs are magnificent, and although she is a bigger gal, she is not a fat girl, and has nice legs and feet.
English skills are poor, so we used translation app as she helped me get ready for the table shower. I was in a bit of a hurry so asked no nuru, and she gave me a standard TS.
Back in the room she asked me for house money. I haven't been asked to pay house money up front here in over a year, so I just handed her 24o, and took out my cover and lube and she looked and then laughed and said she would be back. Of course she wanted to do the little massage and soft touch first, and seeing as it was my first time with her I let her direct the session. But soon enough she was kissing and licking my legs and butt, and then a lite rim and then "turn over" and I had her move up so I could kiss those magnificent Ds. They look and feel great with a really nice shape and feel. Probably real, which is a rarity for boobs that big. Then BBJ and she has some good skills in this department, and swung her legs around for 69 at my request. She is shaved smooth, and was nice and tasty and fairly responsive to my gentle lickings. But I was at full mast and switched positions and had her BBJ me a little more and then cover me up and we started in mish. Wow. Felt great and she liked the way I was moving in and out of her slippery pussy. And her big boobs looked great on her and we were both having a great time. I asked to switch to K9 which was fantastic, and she has a great looking butt and hips in this position and I got close so asked her to switch and back to mish where I could only go another 5 minutes before popping in the cover while she held me inside and used her keggles to completely empty me. A nice clean up, a bit of massage and she helped me get dressed and began to walk me out. I reached into my wallet, and explained that because it was our first time together, I wanted to bring her luck by giving her an extra 20 tip. She was very happy with this, and I hope it will bring us both good luck the next time I see her.

Ruby, absolutely beautiful chinese girl, looks more e euro really than asian.
Very sweet, likes to kiss and gives good shower and massage( really a girly massage not a therapy hard massage)
A complete menu first a bbbj, good technique, but she asked please no cim. I wanted to F her so no problemo there. She got very wet during F, didnt need lube...and she diddled her clit as I thrusted...that mad me cum sooner , its so hot when a girl gets herself off too.
She is worth seeing again in my book.
80 house, 160 tip

I have been pretty busy so didn't have a chance to write a review of my last visit with Kiki.
I often take the first appointment of the day and the last few times with Kiki she didn't do a nude body to body in the tableshower.
Well this was my lucky day and she had me get on the table and then took off her clothes without my even asking and gave me an enthusiastic body to body soapy sliding boob sliding tableshower.
Her boobs fit perfectly in my hands and she has a bit of an ass that fills my hands and some LFK had me going.
Surprising no preview BBJ, but she more than made up for it once we got into the room.
Kiki gives one of the top 3 BBJs in NYC. She is tireless and does one of my favorite things- she will DT me and lick my balls. Wow!
Then I ate one of my favorite kitties, smooth shaven with great lips and she was having a great time.
She slid a cover on me and told me "honey, you fuck me now"
And so I did. Mish, K9- which looks great with her as she does have a bit of an ass and she has a nice hip to waist ratio, and then back to mish and as I was about to cum I pulled out and ripped off the cover and finished in her mouth as she sucked hard to get all the cum out. I'm pretty sure she got it all.
Some cleaning, a little massage then a second tableshower and she helped me get dressed and I gave her 260 and felt as though I had gotten my money's worth and then some.
This girl has been in my regular rotation for a long time, and she will be for a long time in the future.

I really like to repeat with a girl I really liked and feel has great potential.
So that's how I found myself back at KKP for an appointment with Yoko.
And I learned something important about her. She speaks very little English, and I have been texting her in Chinese, but when I saw her the other day she asked me to text her in Japanese! Very interesting to me that Japanese is her preferred language. I think it may help to explain some of her talents in the room.
I won't go over my last review, except to say that she remembered me right away and greeted me with a very nice LFK and some groping.
She has really nice natural Ds- I can't even hold them in my hands because they overflow my hands, and unlike Trump, I have fairly big hands.
The sex was even hotter than last time. This girl was really getting into it, and her body looks particularly good in Mish, with her pretty face expressing her delight, and her magnificent boobs swaying with each thrust.
She is now on my to do list and in my rotation.
Enjoy!

4 way. really 3 girls for $ of 2.
Sugar. Yoko. Newgirl..{wtf was her name???} and me....
New chubby girl in training, manager says you try Sugar , and new girl is free she. New chubby girl is cute and young and doable. I say why not 3 girls? Yoko was not busy so all 4 of us go to the room.
Sugar took command...she is SUPER HORNY. Undresses me. Dfk. Yoko dfk. New girl...light kiss.
Shower...New girls washes...sugar puts tits in my face, Yoko bbbj..teaches new girl Bbbj.
Im daty on sugars no panties lower half.
Dry off.
Room.....
New girl shown how to bodyslide and bbbj by Sugar. New girl turn...yes a decent bbbj as Yoko and Sugar both feed me titties.
CIM of new girl...she takes it like a champ.
Round 2...sugar has new girl bbbj me...then sugar shows her how to put on cover orally. next F new girl standing mish...shes so overcome with hornyness and her own pleasure and shes obviously cumming and wet....Sugar reminds her to do more than just enjoy...so she rubs my balls and ....shecumms, soaked w sweat and grateful!
Next Sugar wants to fuck....we f for a while, new girl helps and Yoko dfk.
NOW time to G YOKO! Change cover, Yoko is excited...I enter her, Sugar is suckin her titties and her kitty and my shaft...Yoko is feelin a little odd as she playfully slaps Sugars hands on her tits..but shes enjoying it too. Then Sugar gets behind me and makes me her fuck doll, pushing my ass as I plunge deep into yoko.
F' in Yoko is epic.
Pull off cover and Sugar and new girl stroke me as I cummmm all over Yokos DD titties.
New girl cleans up.
Have sugar and yoko their full tip.
And i tipped new girl too, was the right thing to do.
Incredible.

New chubby girl in training, manager says you try Sugar , and new girl is free she. New chubby girl is cute and young and doable. I say why not 3 girls? Yoko was not busy so all 4 of us go to the room.
Sugar took command...she is SUPER HORNY. Undresses me. Dfk. Yoko dfk. New girl...light kiss.
Shower...New girls washes...sugar puts tits in my face, Yoko bbbj..teaches new girl Bbbj.
Dry off.
Room.....
New girl shown how to bodyslide and bbbj by Sugar. New girl turn...yes a decent bbbj as Yoko and Sugar both feed me titties.
Round 2...sugar has new girl bbbj me...then sugar shows her how to put on cover orally. next F new girl standing mish...shes so overcome with hornyness and her own pleasure and shes obviously cumming and wet....Sugar reminds her to do more than just enjoy...so she rubs my balls and ....shecumms, soaked w sweat and grateful!
NOW time to G YOKO! Change cover, Yoko is excited...I enter her, Sugar is suckin her titties and her kitty and my shaft...Yoko is feelin a little odd as she playfully slaps Sugars hands on her tits..but shes enjoying it too. Then Sugar gets behind me and makes me her fuck doll, pushing my ass as I plunge deep into yoko.
F' in Yoko is epic.
Pull off cover and Sugar and new girl stroke me as I cummmm all over Yokos DD titties.
New girl cleans up.
Incredible.
Sounds like you died and went to heaven.

Dry off.
Room.....
F' in Yoko is epic.
New girl cleans up.
Incredible.
Now that is the ultimate fantasy - girls having fun with each other while playing with you! Yummy!

Had Yoko. Amazing rack. Standard TS. Fun began back in the room. LFK, BBBJ, extremely tasty 69. Then she says "we fuck now", and to my shock and horror, she starts to sit on my dick without putting the hat on! It didnt make it all the way in, and I think it was an honest mistake, but I was extremely rattled. Not sure how to proceed, I finished on her beautiful tits. Hopefully dodged a bullet....

was the new girl Bonnie? Theres a young petite new girl just started but she looked slim not chubby.

Dry off.
Room.....
F' in Yoko is epic.
New girl cleans up.
Incredible.