Gentlemen's Quarters

Stopped in last night and was impressed with the selection. I would say they have the best looking girls on the Island, which really isn't saying much considering how bad the others are.

Well ... management reviews this thread. BUT ... I can tell you for an hour ... it is around $400. For 30 mins ... I think it is $300. You tip the girls for mileage. I can tell you I have never had FS in the back.
Numbers like this and above in my opinion are too high just a thought maybe some will disagree with me.

This place is a little pricey but the quality is much better then any other place. One of the bartenders is an absolute knockout
SERIOUSLY?
Did you not see Slinky's reply in post #84 to someone making almost the exact same comment as yours here?
And did you also not notice Daddycool's criticism (and Slinky's acknowledgement of it) in post #77 about your initial post about this place?
While we appreciate your becoming a member, you need to step up your game in your posting.

Went here yesterday. Got in around 1030 pm nd the place was dead. There wasnt as much talent here as usual. There was one girl who was very sexy, her name was alexa. She was hungarian and didnt speak english very well but she had a phenomenal ass to look at. Sorry to say, the dance was very lackluster, would not repeat with her. Would also not go again on a tuesday.

Went here yesterday. Got in around 1030 pm nd the place was dead. There wasnt as much talent here as usual. There was one girl who was very sexy, her name was alexa. She was hungarian and didnt speak english very well but she had a phenomenal ass to look at. Sorry to say, the dance was very lackluster, would not repeat with her. Would also not go again on a tuesday.
Friday is the best night followed by Saturday and then Thursday. The rest of the week I wouldn't bother unless you are going to see someone specific.

Friday is the best night followed by Saturday and then Thursday. The rest of the week I wouldn't bother unless you are going to see someone specific.
Have you any luck or head of anyone having luck getting a dance with the bar tenders? I think Rose is pretty hot but the other girl who bar tends with her on Thursday is a 10. Would love to ry my hand with them

The bartenders don't provide dances. They do have some hot ones and I heard that Rose does take out but I dismissed it as bullshit as I never got that vibe from her.

Came in thursday night around 11. Lot of beautiful girls with amazing bodies! Spent some time with Bianca, very sexy Romanian girl. As management reviews this thread I will say that I highly recommend her and would repeat as she likes to please. She said she was only in the US for 2 more weeks, which
i have heard from 4 or 5 other girls at GQ before. Is this a common thing that girls will say or does gq just get these types of girls?

Came in thursday night around 11. Lot of beautiful girls with amazing bodies! Spent some time with Bianca, very sexy Romanian girl. As management reviews this thread I will say that I highly recommend her and would repeat as she likes to please. She said she was only in the US for 2 more weeks, which
i have heard from 4 or 5 other girls at GQ before. Is this a common thing that girls will say or does gq just get these types of girls?
They use an agency that provides Eastern European women and these girls travel the world from strip club to strip club. They don't stay very long which sucks as there have been a number of hot ones.

pokler

Power Bottom
What exactly does that mean she likes to please? Did she give you a hj? Did you go to champagne room and fuck her dropping $700 for the room , bottle and her? Give us the details.

Does anyone know any good regulars here? Haven't been here in a minute but want to try and find a girl who is hot with good mileage. Last couple times I have been suckered in with the European woman and they are very hit or miss. They are all hot but most times you just get a standard lap dance. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

K

KingKoopa

Went in on a Tuesday night, after having 3 dollar maragatitas not too far from here.

Boy was it a HUGE MISTAKE, after dropping 50 bucks At the main stage, I was approached by a blonde who was 7 out of 10.

She starts flirting with me and and asks to go for an dance, I'm an ass man and I said sure, her European friend comes over and walk us to the room and sits down with us...I had agreed to 30 mins for 300 and the waitress wants her tip, the girl wants her tip, OH AND THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO DO 700 for 2 girls, I said no multiple times, the blonde who is coked out of her mind, and super freaky unbuckles my belt and undoes my pants, the hostess is still trying to charge me for 2 girls, hostess leaves again... the blondes offering me what she was on and I get up and leave.

It was a shit show.

I'll stick to mongering the other way... way too crazy and expensive..

Maybe it's different on the weekend when you're not one of the 4 people in the club.

Best night that I have been is Thursday. Not too many guys and a good amount of hot girls. I went here last night around 1am. There were like5-6 girls and about 30 guys. So ridiculous I had to wait 40 min before I could even talk to a girl. Will not be back on a Friday night.

This place has officially jumped the shark. They no longer do hours in teh VIP. It is now only half hours ... and the rate is $450. I was there with a few beers and with the girl at the little desk. I paid ... and to be honest ... probably one of the best "lap dances" I ever got. However ... at that price point I can't see myself ever going back. I know management reads this thread ..... guys ... I think you are nuts. There are probably a good amount of people you can get to pay that for an hour ... but for 30 minutes? That is just not going to happen. It's been nice knowing you. I think I have going here since it opened. Maybe 20 year??? Too bad.