Gentlemen's Quarters

I was there too. I was going to see Asia again but Lina caught me. I have seen here there for years. She is not as young and thin as the others but she has a great smile and reminds me of an old girlfriend. Plus she is fun in the back.

Ok gentlemen school is in so pay attention. I strolled in GQ on a Tuesday night with a pocket full of cash and the intention of busting a rather backed up nut. Was about 9pm. Place had about 7 guys there. Some young guys by the pole, older gentlemen like myself at the bar. Now I had only been here one time before and banged one of the Brazilian girls for 200 (100for 15/ 100 tip). This time I had a strategy in mind. As soon as I walked in I sat with my back facing the wall at the bar. Very beautiful bartender, same one as last time. I chatted her up for a little while told some jokes got her laughing and bought her a shot and a drink. Next I notice the manager, a female manager, coming up to the bar and talking with the bartender. I immediately worm my way into their conversation, tell a few more jokes and buy a few more drinks, but this time for both of them. while we're sitting to the bar I'm swatting off the Brazilian girls every five minutes. To my delight I see a gorgeous brunette on the pole doing some amazing tricks! The manager says to me " you seem to like her do you want me to get her for you?" To which I reply yes please. So the manager gets up goes over to the stage and almost literally pulls her off the stage talks to her for a minute and then points directly at me. the brunette walks over to me and with a thick Armenian accent says " you're going to love me". The manager now comes back and asks me how long, so I take the half for 250. I buy everybody another shot before walking to the back room, and on the way the manager stops the brunette and whispered something to her. We ended the back area preceded all the way back to the left against the wall, she sat me down, went for the partition, and to my surprise blocked off the entire left side with 3 partitions. After a ten minute phenomenal dance she tore my pants off and gave me one of the best bbj's I ever had! Deep throat, licking/sucking the boys, and all while staring up at me with her beautiful seductive eyes. I couldn't hold out so I tried pulling her head off, but she resisted and kept going only to pause and say "give it to me". So I did, I busted a huge nut right inher mouth and she swallowed it all! I thought that was all, but no she said now I want you to fuck me! She danced on me for a few, then sucked me back to full attention . Bag goes on and we fucked like jackrabbits, cg, doggy, mish on the sofa, rcg, and back to cg for the finish DFK the entire time. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me up. Not a word about money! I tip her 300 and she smiles replying thank you.As we walked out the manager hands me a bottle of water and says "from the sounds of it you need this ". Lol. I left with a kool aid smile from ear to ear. The moral of the story is, a little friendliness, greasing some wheels , and dropping not a ton but the right amount of money to the right people will get you an amazing experience. I hope this helps.

Their pricing dropped back down to I think $400 or so for the hour. I forget what 30 mins was. Still very hot girls and I think in most cases YMMV. The hostess will hook you up with some of the more pleasant ladies if she likes you. I have a good relationship there with one of the hostesses. Very nice woman.

Went Friday, they raised their prices and there wasn't much to look at. 15 minutes in VIP was $150 now it is $196. The girl I was speaking to said they didn't raise the price but now they also charge TAX. What bullshit!!! And they don't seem to be very good at mathematics. 30% tax rate fuck them!

Geez there price was already high enough but to charge tax.....I can only imagine. Its been a few years....I'd say 5 or 7 since I was last here. That was before I joined the hobby and thought getting a hj was high mileage. Oh to be young and naive. I might have to come back to see some of the talent.

Their pricing dropped back down to I think $400 or so for the hour. I forget what 30 mins was. Still very hot girls and I think in most cases YMMV. The hostess will hook you up with some of the more pleasant ladies if she likes you. I have a good relationship there with one of the hostesses. Very nice woman.
Their pricing dropped back down to I think $400 and if she doesn't like you how much...............I huess they ony need one or two hits to make a night of it.

Geez there price was already high enough but to charge tax.....I can only imagine. Its been a few years....I'd say 5 or 7 since I was last here. That was before I joined the hobby and thought getting a hj was high mileage. Oh to be young and naive. I might have to come back to see some of the talent.
I remember the days where a HJ in the LD room made me feel like I scored big time. Like you said, young and naive.

Anyone know if GQ is closed? Wanted to go NY eve but web site down. No answer at phone and no message call back. I’m not in area that much but like the mix of ladies and near train. Any other clubs on LI recommended? Mirage? Gossip?

Anyone know if GQ is closed? Wanted to go NY eve but web site down. No answer at phone and no message call back. I’m not in area that much but like the mix of ladies and near train. Any other clubs on LI recommended? Mirage? Gossip?
It' still open but lacks talent. Mirage is a disaster and will cause nightmares. Gossip has 3 or 4 decent ones. None are worth traveling to.

Seems the talent is in decline at all the places. . even my favorite dump the carousel is getting bad.. or worse depending on ones previous impression of the talent there lol. . The only reason I stick with the SEL is that I am local and a regular . At least I don't smell like an ashtray anymore