Gentlemen's Quarters

This place has officially jumped the shark. They no longer do hours in teh VIP. It is now only half hours ... and the rate is $450. I was there with a few beers and with the girl at the little desk. I paid ... and to be honest ... probably one of the best "lap dances" I ever got. However ... at that price point I can't see myself ever going back. I know management reads this thread ..... guys ... I think you are nuts. There are probably a good amount of people you can get to pay that for an hour ... but for 30 minutes? That is just not going to happen. It's been nice knowing you. I think I have going here since it opened. Maybe 20 year??? Too bad.
Who was the girl you had the lap dance with???

At that price HAS to be Wall street involved. Back in ny day price was no option and a $15,000 night out was like a pack of gun when the company would reimburse the next day. Because EVERY client from out of town wanted Pace's Scores and every other high cost amenity known to man

I don't remember the girl's name ... Blonde, Brazilian in her 30's. Very nice girl. Very good looking. LI631 - you could be right .. but whenever I have been there it never looks like there are high rollers in there. I could be wrong. Anyway ... nowadays they bring out these folding wall things to give you privacy. As you can imagine the menu has expanded even more. I am by no means poor and I enjoy a nice living ... but at some point you just have to say no.

Went last night and had a great time with a blond Brazilian who only spoke about 10 words of English and had an ass to die for. Might be the same girl Steve is talking about. Went for a lap dance and she started DFKing me and licking and breathing in my ears while allowing full roaming. My ears are my weakness so I was easily talked into VIP. Went into VIP and she surrounded us with partition walls. Her limited English was good enough to say "fuck 100 dollars". So I had covered full service with a hot Brazilian with excellent skills. Will try for take out next time as I'm more comfortable in a hotel room than being bare ass in a strip club.

Price breakdown:
Admission - $5
Lap dance - $30
VIP:
15 min - $200
30 min - $400
1 hour -$600

I've noticed a lot of guys balking when they go to the desk and hear what the prices are, but temptations of the flesh overrule common sense everytime and they pay it anyway.

Everybody has their line. They crossed mine. However ....with a few beers in me and a hot girl asking .... tough to say no. Not a bad business. I would love to know the numbers.

Can confirm lower prices. Charged $250 for half hour Saturday night. Met a "new" 29 yr old from
Hungary. Spoke decent English, had great smile
and slim bod. Guys threw dollars at her on pole.
Unfortunately her backroom dance was just a
dance. Never touched or stroked jr at all. What
a disappointment. Only gave $40 tip.
Should have gone with Brazilian with bod who whispered she'd suck me and fuck me. But I just started my first drink. Wasn't ready.
Otherwise 3 nice Latinas, couple blondes, couple blacks and 2
who spoke no English at all.

Still for $250 plus better tip next time I'll chose
wiser!

Went there last night. I can also confirm rates are back down. Took a couple of girls back there. My girl wanted to hook me up with the Brazilians but this was Friday night and the place was busy. First girl was older girl named Samantha. Nice but she was probably a notch or two below grade. No extras in VIP. Then I went with Asia who was really hot.