Gentlemen's Quarters

Trigger ... Gaslite definitely seems like a real alternative. I have had some limited success there but at $30 a song that's some quick work! I have one girl I liked and need to work on over there. The HJ needed some work but maybe the 2nd time around will be better.

Thanks Stu. By the way ... when I was there Apolonia had just come in to start her shift. She looked very hot in her street clothes. Tight jeans. smokin bod. SHe didn't look as worn out as the last time I was there. I like her but she is a talker or more accurately a yapper .... yap ... yap ... yap.

Thanks Stu. By the way ... when I was there Apolonia had just come in to start her shift. She looked very hot in her street clothes. Tight jeans. smokin bod. SHe didn't look as worn out as the last time I was there. I like her but she is a talker or more accurately a yapper .... yap ... yap ... yap.
I know I was there also around 12:00, she lost some weight and looks great. Did you see the new girl with tattoos on her hips, one was a scorpion, she was hot as hell.

Didn't see her Stu. I was lucky. I was there 5 minutes tops when Rosi sauntered by. I hate staying there too late and not getting enough sleep and plus maybe drinking more. I was home in bed by 11:30. Being in my 40's ... staying out late has a higher price.

Stopped by last night about 9:30pm. It has been almost 4 months since my last visit to GQ. I was very disappointed. Verf few customers and not many dancers. Also quality of dancers not what I expected. Dancers were OK but none in top condition. I expected better. I only stayed 30 minutes.

usually there are many good looking young girls here of all different types. There always seems to be a good amout of people there and the Champagne Room has plenty of traffic. I like this place a lot but the price is just too high. It's a nice diversion from the usually thing but I rarely go nowadays.

I expected what LISteve said. Thats why I was disappointed. I rarely want to spend the high dollars typical of GQ but every so often I might. The talent level was way below my expectations. I guess I should have gone to Gossip or The Scene.

Maybe it was just an off night. I can tell you that I can't remember the last time I was there on a weekend night. I am usually there on a Tues/Wed/Thurs night. I can only tell you what I have seen. There has been an ocasional night that I have been disappointed. I can say the same about the Scene too. The one thing I don't like about The Scene is too many Russians.

I agree about the Russians and The Scene. However one of my favorites is a Russian at Le Cafe and Cafe Royale. Have not been to The Scene or Gossip in quite a while.

Stopped in last night and hit the CR wih Apolonia. She looked great last night. Won't go into details but she is a lot of fun and very nice. You know it's getting wierd when you have gotten lap dances with the same girls over a period of a decade or so.

Stopped in last night and hit the CR wih Apolonia. She looked great last night. Won't go into details but she is a lot of fun and very nice. You know it's getting wierd when you have gotten lap dances with the same girls over a period of a decade or so.
Good to see your back up from the minor leagues. There is a very hot woc named Paris that I suggest you meet.

Damage .... TOO much. It is their standard rates. I will tell you that she said that I didn't have to tip her and seemed sincere. If I was a douchebag I would have walked without giving her a tip.

I left my credit card there with Jeanette by accident so now I have to go back. Marcus and MIked would be pleased to know that this filthy Republican 1%er used his business credit card for a lap dance!!

Marcus and MIked would be pleased to know that this filthy Republican 1%er used his business credit card for a lap dance!!
I'm with you, Steve. Did that once, and even deducted it on my taxes as a business expense. If only my uber-Catholic accountant had any idea. Amazing what passes for "client entertainment" these days.

Forget Wall Street, occupy the champagne room!