Gentlemen's Quarters

Picked up my card yesterdy and the place was FULL of real hotties. Dear god ... nothing like a fresh blonde and tan 19 year old stripper. They got enough of my money the day before so I left.

It is so hard to find a good place for a frugal monger to go these days. The good AMPs with legitimately good looking girls never seem to last.

Picked up my card yesterdy and the place was FULL of real hotties. Dear god ... nothing like a fresh blonde and tan 19 year old stripper. They got enough of my money the day before so I left.

It is so hard to find a good place for a frugal monger to go these days. The good AMPs with legitimately good looking girls never seem to last.
I was there yesterday and left at 9:00 not happy with the talent. I saw your old friend Rosie was in. Are you back on good terms with her.

Yeah ... I saw her too. DId not stay to talk to her. She was more disappointed than angry I think. I haven't spoken to her again since then but I will try to make ammends one of these days.

I was there last night at well and The Exiled, you left just when the talent showed up! There is a new girl named Taylor who started last night who was amazing. Brunette, 5'7, rockin body with tats. Took her to CR for 30 minutes and left happy. Very open minded. Mentioned that she did do outcalls too.

Doit thanks for the info I'll check her out. Be careful what you say in this thread as someone in their management reads these boards, as Steve will attest.

STopped by last night after hitting Crystal Cafe. It was still fairly early and the place was empty. I got a beer and watched the Yankees play like crap for a few minutes. Was approached by Bridget. She is a long timer here. VERY nice girl. We chatted and then went in the back. Nice girl that I would recommend.

Saw Apolonia on the way out ... looked great. I am upset I missed her otherwise I would have stayed to talk but she was up on stage and I just wanted to hit Burger King and go home. It was like 11:00 and I was tired!

This place used to be super-expensive with low mileage. Has it gotten any better?
Still expensive, mileage varies among girls, plus chemistry plays a part with regard to mileage and takeout. They have according to my taste 4 or 5 decent girls, the rest are hideous but that doesn't prevent guys from taking them to the back.

I have been on a strip club tear of late having dispatched the significant other. In the last month I've been to Gallaghers, Cafe Royale, Gossip and last night GQ. Now I have very high standards when it comes to dispensing my hobby dollars. If they can't grace the pages of Playboy or Penthouse I see no point in wasting my time or money. Basically at 57 it boils down to wanting what is probably unattainable as to what can be easily attained. That being said, in all these clubs I have seen guys go to VIP and drop a few hundred on women I would never consider. So what I'm saying is that unless you're like me you might find something to enjoy. The first three clubs I named won't see me again for a very long time, nothing caught my eye. GQ on the other hand had a few nice choices. Sunny, Tanya, and a new Lithuanian named Tatianna met my standards. Sunny is probably the best on LI right now and is a unbelievable pole dancer. Unfortunately she offers no extras. How do I know this? When I first met her it was on her first night there and she can up to me and we started a conversation. She complained she wasn't making any money and that the guys were only interested in prostitution and that she would never do that. Well I feigned concern all the while thinking if she only knew who she was talking to. I've had a few lap dances with her though and they were pretty good. Well that's my report.

One other thing about GQ. I've seen a fair share of beauties working here but they never seem to last long. The reason being that management takes a good chunk of the money. The 350 they get for a half hour in the vip, the girl gets 150 and the club takes 200. I would never stand for that. Also if they're late to work the fines run from 50 to 150. If you're 10 minutes late you're out 50 bucks.

I was here maybe a month or two ago and got a LD with a blonde from the Czech Republic. She was extremely hot and no extras to be had. It was a good time ... but For essentially the same money you can get the same quality girl GFE for an hour. I know that this is a totally different experience. The money in this place is just nuts ... BUT ... they must be making money since they have been there for so long. Funny ... I still like hitting the crysal cafe ... it's like gambling!! The odds are against you ... but every once in a while there is a gem! It is also MUCH MUCH closer and convenient for me .. and much cheaper.

I have been on a strip club tear of late having dispatched the significant other. In the last month I've been to Gallaghers, Cafe Royale, Gossip and last night GQ. Now I have very high standards when it comes to dispensing my hobby dollars. If they can't grace the pages of Playboy or Penthouse I see no point in wasting my time or money. Basically at 57 it boils down to wanting what is probably unattainable as to what can be easily attained. That being said, in all these clubs I have seen guys go to VIP and drop a few hundred on women I would never consider. So what I'm saying is that unless you're like me you might find something to enjoy. The first three clubs I named won't see me again for a very long time, nothing caught my eye. GQ on the other hand had a few nice choices. Sunny, Tanya, and a new Lithuanian named Tatianna met my standards. Sunny is probably the best on LI right now and is a unbelievable pole dancer. Unfortunately she offers no extras. How do I know this? When I first met her it was on her first night there and she can up to me and we started a conversation. She complained she wasn't making any money and that the guys were only interested in prostitution and that she would never do that. Well I feigned concern all the while thinking if she only knew who she was talking to. I've had a few lap dances with her though and they were pretty good. Well that's my report.

One other thing about GQ. I've seen a fair share of beauties working here but they never seem to last long. The reason being that management takes a good chunk of the money. The 350 they get for a half hour in the vip, the girl gets 150 and the club takes 200. I would never stand for that. Also if they're late to work the fines run from 50 to 150. If you're 10 minutes late you're out 50 bucks.
How are the lap dances here? Do the bouncers stare at you during the dance or is it more private? Also, standard 30 per song? Thanks in advance.

How are the lap dances here? Do the bouncers stare at you during the dance or is it more private? Also, standard 30 per song? Thanks in advance.
Yes $30 per song, 15 to the house and 15 to the girl. Privacy is good, you pay the bouncer not the girl outside the lap dance area and that's the last you see of him until your time is up, then he will come back there and ask you if you want another. Girls expect a tip, but if they give you a lousy dance, screw em. Get the right girl and you can get good mileage. They will also make it hard for you to resist the VIP room. Stay strong unless you don't mind dropping 4 or 5 benjis

Yes $30 per song, 15 to the house and 15 to the girl. Privacy is good, you pay the bouncer not the girl outside the lap dance area and that's the last you see of him until your time is up, then he will come back there and ask you if you want another. Girls expect a tip, but if they give you a lousy dance, screw em. Get the right girl and you can get good mileage. They will also make it hard for you to resist the VIP room. Stay strong unless you don't mind dropping 4 or 5 benjis
Thanks for the great Intel! I am hoping the price of the VIP will deter me. lol

Went the other night and had a few dances with Sunny. Like I said absolutely no extras (she allows touching) but you'll be looking at a beautiful girl with a body that is off the charts.

Stopped by here last night, its been a long time since my last visit. Two customers and six dancers (all good looking) Did a dance with Lilly.
She is adorable and I will be back to see her soon!! Its funny Doorman, bouncers lots of employees on a slow night.

pokler

Power Bottom
Never did VIP room. Tell me (us) how it works. How much for room? Hows much for girl(s)? What can you get ? Just HJ or also BBBJ, fs?

thx

Well ... management reviews this thread. BUT ... I can tell you for an hour ... it is around $400. For 30 mins ... I think it is $300. You tip the girls for mileage. I can tell you I have never had FS in the back.

I've been offered full service but I figure that was only because I had take out with the girl before that. I didn't partake due to privacy concerns although they do have folding screens, and also I don't like to be limited to one position. Wound up making arrangements for the next night in a nice hotel at about the same price.