Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Having made multiple posts in multiple threads, several of them in totally inappropriate sections, as well as judging from the log in information used, I have come to the conclusion that Peterwhite123 is a shill for this operation and has been banned.

I thought that if I added some pics it might jumpstart the thread.
http://img22.************.com/4/G/200/563e42e56100b1t7H_DrDK1KXshDYWQQ2q-KKBcHK7xp13k7G4_200.jpghttp://img22.************.com/1/g/200/563e42e634563DYrwSS7ZgW1_CgSYtTAnhSKwfGhQeqsGx1jg1_200.jpg

Banacek also note... New number and location
631-245-8911

Haven't spoken or seen in a while but a good service with a hot woc
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/vanessa-631-245-8911-new-number-new-location/72635962

Classy private Studio. Real photos & touch is super soft!!!
Organic unsenced oil , Tantra music & NURU Art Body Slide.
The oil , poured entirely onto the bodies.. Slip and slide motions creating an intoxicating and aphrodisiac effect.
Clean HOT towels & Reiki energy
You will be brought to the height of your imagination.

VANESSA 631-245-8911
Text or call
No F.S
Appt Only No block Calls
Poster's age: 24

• Location: Babylon, Huntington, kings park, Commack, Long Island

You really one-upped me with the pics there, Li631. Thanks for that and the new phone number. I'm adding it to the thread title and posting the old here for cross-searches: 202-417-0297

Figured they aren't the same and maybe it will bring other senses in
Her body is awesome i just wish I could see her more but she does super extend the commute to the 2nd job

Yes Mr Wiggley she is.... This is definitely her and I have seen her - couple times and in the dark (her old place you would almost need a flashlight or cane) she is very good looking... In the light (this pic is first ive seen) she is actually much better looking... If that makes sense

ive seen Vanessa 4 times, twice at other location in East Northport and other 2 at her new location in Bayshore. Setup was easy, you communicate directly with her and it was 120hhr. She is definitely an attractive girl, very sweet and personable. As far as the service shes very slow and sensual feels almost as a GF is doing it also occasionally teasing the boys. When I 1st met her cloths stayed on and after a few visits they came off shes got a great body. As fas as extra services I have not been successful yet. its a bit costly for just a tug but its really a nice time if youre looking for something relaxing and enjoyable with a hot chick

I have so seen Vanessa twice both times for the hour session for 180 they were both great experiences she totally drained me. It was your basic rub and tug no extras as I never asked she is very personable and friendly her attitude and services alone are worth it to me because I have had worse experiences in this hobby. If she provided extras I am sure she would be top tier that being said give her a chance if you like a plain vanilla body rub she can at least deliver in that department. Her massage can be soft or hard depending on what you like and she takes direction well if you let her know what you want within reason of course. I would repeat and have I also recommend her for any on the fence in search of this type of service. If u see her a few times I think more can be had its all about negotiations ymmv. By the way I would like to add she is very pretty and her body is amazing and fit imho.

I cannot say how her new location is as I saw her at the previous spot.
its located in a discrete office building in Bayshore, has private parking and in order to go in you have to call so she can open door up. when you walk in it looks like a regular office but all the fun happens in the back. The ambiance needs a little work but she sets to mood with a cute outfit and its also clean. Definitely has potential for something nice

With Hazel getting plans altered and not on LI I was in the mood and saw Vanessa was very convenient for me location wise. Vanessa in her new location to her (Certailnly not new) UPSTAIRS in Holbrook.
Have to give props... she has gotten a lot better all around. Still top 10 body for my liking, great personality and her rub is sensual and more playful than previous visits.
Her "69" position hj so much reminds me of my ATF that I actually got weirded out for a minute... it is like she took classes from her.
Nice long sensual massage with a brief playful body slide and a massage of my twig and berries. Truly sensual never jackhammered even for a stroke. Blew and blew and blew as I wanted all day long for the other only to find out literally leaving that she was not on LI so I was backed up and up walking in the door.
130 for the half. MUCH better looking and much more sensual as well.
Return? The next time she posts probably.