Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

Sorry to hear your plans got changed. I thought maybe you were the reason for the trip. Hopefully they'll be back on track shortly.
Is this place on Sunrise? That whole stretch from Oakdale to Patchogue is a "no-go" zone for me, due to family and friend proximity. But every time I read "upstairs in Holbrook" I wonder if it's that place above the book/video store that I pass by every day.

Sorry to hear your plans got changed. I thought maybe you were the reason for the trip. Hopefully they'll be back on track shortly.
Is this place on Sunrise? That whole stretch from Oakdale to Patchogue is a "no-go" zone for me, due to family and friend proximity. But every time I read "upstairs in Holbrook" I wonder if it's that place above the book/video store that I pass by every day.
Thats the place
I was definitely going to see her. The reason for the trip... not sure. I had assured her I would see her at least one more time probably multiples

Unbelievably lucky is all I can say. Between Hazel and Vanessa.... I'm done. I have found "heaven".
Met up with Vanessa again last night because.... well... just because after a 19 hour day that started long before sunrise... and well... Vanessa.
Always extra sensual and erotic while a better than most rub and a much better looking than most i have seen. Truly very few providing better overall bang for the buck. (For different reasons her and Hazel are a dead heat)
Starts off the massage with very little oil wearing a sexy outfit, each of us learning more and more about each other each and every time (read it gets betterfor those of us who need more than in out and on your way).
Mirrors in front of you and one too short on the side of you (that would be my only complaint... one more mirror and you'd be able to watch her the entire session with a simple turn of the head. She stops to strip and I always get caught watching.... it is always an amazing site to behold. Unbelievable body, and a gorgeous cute face both only surpassed by her personality.
Adds more oil and climbs aboard for a totally sensual slide if just short but feeling her body on mine while I am face down is a feeling to behold. Again think Amy of yesteryear as being a 10... Vanessa's is a 9.5.
Sensual and exotic beyond a "providers" need to do.
On the flip she rides a little more playfully and doesn't rush a damn thing (can't say that about many others... twice by 2 different women in a week... I AM LUCKY). Flips to a 1/2 69 (no daty but allowed to rub sensually on the outside and she does get wet. I pop in a rcg (no insertion) all over the place and she makes sure you are drained to the core.
She is one of the few providers that I have met that milk every last drop making sure nothing is left. A second pop with Vanessa? I don't think it is on the table but I am damn sure you won't need it.
Towel and alcohol complete cleanup hugs and cheek kisses and I am on my way.... smiling, relaxed, drained and complete.
Now that schools are closing, my hours at work increase and the busy season is upon me so I am going to need to enjoy while I can (she doesn't work late enough for me so I may have to see her on weekends) Hazel will be the fs go to still.
Never saw myself as predominately wanting AA type of guy. I always have liked them but not to this extent. Latinas were my choice prior but they have become distant and lack any look of wanting to fo what they do (even if it is an act). Heck Vanessa's phone even went off during the session and i was mortified thinking I had forgotten to shut mine off... SHE apologized for that, checked to see it wasn't an important call (at my insistence) then silenced it and carried on even more sensually somehow.
My week:
Hazel an awesome fs session 120 for the half and countless closed eyes pictures burned in my mind.
Vanessa an awsome rub session 130 for the 1/2 and more countless pictures burned in my mind.
Not too shabby if I say so myself

I love Vanessa! If she was F.S. I would be there every week. I have the best vibe with her.
If I could feel the same after fs as Vanessa's sessions do....
I am a weekly visitor now to work out the built up lower half and work out kinks. Easily for me more than 3 times better than any AMP I have been to (only ever visited those out of convenience as Asians in general are not my thing).
A better than almost all rub (actually quite soothing and relaxing while being VERY erotic and sensual) with a stunning woman who can hold a conversation and genuinely pleasant to be around.
With the place downstairs moving (or closing depending how you look at it) who more than likely priced themselves out of the space (imho as I noticed the parking lot got emptier every time I passed the place).
Not speaking from actual knowledge but I would think the rent downstairs is more than above so you either need more volume or higher cost and I guess they couldn't find the balance

Shes great havent seen her in a minute she used to let me get away with Daty and dfk but then she told me she doesnt know where ive been so that got axed lol
Same thing with me, I got her to do FS and DATY. But after her bouncing around from place to place so much it took time for me to find her. Then when I did she said she didn't know where I've been sticking my dick so she wasn't having it. I always got away with DATY though.

She's the type that says oh no don't do that why your licking her pussy and she's mouning. FS was the same price as the massage because she never planned that I'd be having FS with her. After wards she smiles and says I was a bad boy. She's a horney girl and loves it.

She's the type that says oh no don't do that why your licking her pussy and she's mouning. FS was the same price as the massage because she never planned that I'd be having FS with her. After wards she smiles and says I was a bad boy. She's a horney girl and loves it.
oh wow, sounds like we both had a similar experience. Take it with a grain of salt when they say "I never really do this" lol if only she offered the massage and fs as a package deal. I havent seen her since she was in Bayshore hopefully ill get to try all of her real soon. Did you go in raw or she had a cover?

After my latest session... all I can say is she is ridiculously head and shoulders above any MP sensual hand release place. She is imho fast approaching Amy and Jill as for knowing how to do it. Of course I am sure there will not be the friendhip I once shared with Amy but straight up great feeling rub that exudes sensuality... yeah Im hooked
Give me a sensual massage with her knack for professional feel and calming effect over a robotic fs any day of the week

Hey Li631, I too had a relationship with Amy if you are referring to the one that started in Floral Park and then found herself in East Meadow. When she was just starting out we met for drinks one winters day night. She actually picked up the tab which was pretty sweet. We were making out in a booth and she provided a sexual and sensual lap dance for me. It was fairly late and she didn't care who was around. We proceeded to the car and had some fun before it got to late and cold. It had been sometime since I heard from her and remembering all of the scandalous details escapes me now. Does anyone have any clue if she just moved herself to another state or something? She was quite good. Vanessa I believe I saw once in Holbrook she is super hot also but I really like French kissing and she didn't want to go that far. Has anything changed with that?

Hey Li631, I too had a relationship with Amy if you are referring to the one that started in Floral Park and then found herself in East Meadow. When she was just starting out we met for drinks one winters day night. She actually picked up the tab which was pretty sweet. We were making out in a booth and she provided a sexual and sensual lap dance for me. It was fairly late and she didn't care who was around. We proceeded to the car and had some fun before it got to late and cold. It had been sometime since I heard from her and remembering all of the scandalous details escapes me now. Does anyone have any clue if she just moved herself to another state or something? She was quite good. Vanessa I believe I saw once in Holbrook she is super hot also but I really like French kissing and she didn't want to go that far. Has anything changed with that?
Yes sir...genuinely a great person as i was friends with her irl. Spent alot of time together on the outside especially as her obsessed stalker got dangerously close and personal. She had all my phone numbers as protection against him I know his name here his house his name and family names. And was even sitting right behind him when she met him publicly to warn him to back off (he didn't). I could say so much more about what he did and what i had to do (a boat load she doesn't even know about because she would have been more terrified)
She trusted me so much and so friendly she gave mekeys to her studios and storage rooms and on a couple of occasions with her permission slept for 2-3 hours overnight in the studios.
Her eroticism was truly off the charts and there is NO ONE even remotely comparable. Vanessa is second imho by a long shot ahead of 3 and behind Amy.
I missed that... but honestly I miss the friendhip the most... as I said she is a great person inside and out

This is a different Amy than the Reiki one a few years back?
Nope that is the one that I was Mongercode!!! Amy and I had a great time together but she did mention that she enjoyed the company of another man it must of been you Li631. She would call me and we would talk while she was babysitting I believe it was her 5 year old nephew. I always though she was a smart business minded person, I think she said she use to work in a hair salon. But from the way things sound I never got anywhere as close as Li631 to Amy. Just as well!!! But I concur she by far the best I have ever experienced in an eroticism massage!!!

Vanessa IMO is gorgeous and has the body type that I prefer!!!!

Vanessa looks like she has flap jacks in her video.
Not even sure what this means
Nope that is the one that I was Mongercode!!! Amy and I had a great time together but she did mention that she enjoyed the company of another man it must of been you Li631. She would call me and we would talk while she was babysitting I believe it was her 5 year old nephew. I always though she was a smart business minded person, I think she said she use to work in a hair salon. But from the way things sound I never got anywhere as close as Li631 to Amy. Just as well!!! But I concur she by far the best I have ever experienced in an eroticism massage!!!

Vanessa IMO is gorgeous and has the body type that I prefer!!!!
Not sure if I was the one but the times were awesome. I can only hope that I made her life a little better because she made mine in all honesty. She did things for me that she never would have been expected to have done.
I keep mentally trying to see if I did anything wrong or if I could have preventing her stalker earlier and maybe should have blown him up on this biard but I took the high road and remained silent here as I saw signs LONG before she did. Incliding dangerous quasi criminal actions on his part.

3 years ago I tried to setup an appointment with Amy when she was in Lawrence area. Unfortunately, something came up and I had to cancelled. I am still kicking myself in the ass for not being able to see her.

If she pops up again..i will try to see her for sure!